Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

EA has just posted another NCAA Football 10 blog. This one covers the stadium updates.

Quote:
"Hey guys, Adam Thompson here to bring you this week’s NCAA Football 10 update blog. This week we’ll take a look at the new stadium additions and renovations for this year."

Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 jdrhammer @ 05/09/09 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes002
OMT is dead
It would be nice if you weren't complaining about OMT for a change. He's stated that he wouldn't be available as much so why can't you figure it out? This forum isn't his personal pager.

# 162 Potatoes002 @ 05/09/09 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrhammer
It would be nice if you weren't complaining about OMT for a change. He's stated that he wouldn't be available as much so why can't you figure it out? This forum isn't his personal pager.
Didnt mean to piss you off buddy i was just joking around all i said he was dead not he should die. And by the way how have i been complaining about omt im not bashing or complaining that dreadlocks are in or he sucks beacsue he isnt avalible lately... I dont understand what you mean by it would be nice if i didnt complain about him for a change
Find one post where I was complaining about a developer goto my recent posts page and look. You got me confused with someone else, "figure it out".

# 163 airblair223 @ 05/18/09 01:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
The artists worked from reference of this stadium taken in the summer of 2006.
Say what? 2006? How many versions of the game have come out since 2006? Seriously, if that is the best you can come up with, that really is an integrity strike IMO. The pressbox, for instance, wasn't even started until completion of the 2007 season. And yet, it's in the game. And the video board isn't. I think a slogan change is in order, and I would seriously be questioning if details were a serious part of the way you conduct business. If you don't want to read stuff like this, get the dang project right. Stop flubbing away at half-arsed excuses that create more questions than answers.

For instance, you said you had to go to these venues. We know that appears to be a crock of smelly-poo. If your artist is using a photo from 2006!? (it's 2009 in case you missed it) Seriously, that literally defies rationality.

To Houston fan: I don't think I need any tips on how to develop my points. My rhetoric was and is intended to be harsh and direct. I don't want to give the illusion that I am OK with inaccuracies.

Now, that said, the Coogs spanked us dirty time last season. No comeback to that, except this year, your coming to our village. On Bill Yoder: That dude is the biggest pr!ck to ever grace the sidelines. Houston earned nothing in those beatings of Tulsa, especially the 100-6 game because more than half the team was sick with the flu. Tulsa actually tried to forfeit the game because of that development, but the classy Yoder declined. Then scored 100 on a team that had to play both ways. You stay classy Houston!

Andre Ware is a tool.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.