Home
Madden 2010 News Post

EA has just posted another Madden NFL 10. This one takes a sneak peek at the Wildcat, screenshots included.

Quote:
"Hello Madden faithful! This week marks a very big week across the Madden Nation in terms of news - gameplay footage, the cover athlete, and some feature / technology releases. What you might imagine is that is that we (the development team) are extremely busy trying to get the game in good shape for everyone to see. So since we don't actually have a ton of time to spend on the blog, and the marketing / PR folks will be releasing a ton of news about the game anyway, we thought the least we could do was just drop a few quick screenshots to showcase some new stuff we've added."

Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 281 Bug_lamborghini @ 04/21/09 04:56 PM
Ian I love the pics of the wildcat offense but my question to you is. Are we going to have an option for different cleats or maybe even colored cleats? The one example that I have is Marshawn Lynch wears black and red cleats. I love the progress so far thanks!!!

# 282 NoSubs @ 04/21/09 05:39 PM
I am very pleased to see this in the game, with the Lions picking up Ronald Curry I might be able to use it in franchise occasionally.

I don't want to be a cloud of negativity, but I hope that the ref falling over is a rare event. For example, I thought it was really cool in NHL games when the glass would break, or a helmet would fly off, but when it happens too often it is unrealistic. It no longer has that novelty factor when it is too frequent.

# 283 DearbornDolfan @ 04/21/09 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chutney
Nicce attention to detail in the 3rd screenshot. Jake long moves to RT since Brown throws leftie.
No, Jake Long moves to RT since that's how the play is overloaded. When Arkansas ran it with Darren McFadden (who is right-handed) the line was still overloaded right.

# 284 KyGamerLT @ 04/21/09 06:25 PM
Ian I would like to see a video of a rb throwing like Ronnie or Mcfadden and a video of a guy like chris johnson throwing. Hopefully you can't audible down and run qb sneaks all game/qb draw plays. Gap control is what the ravens did to stop this if players don't do there right assignments then this could be a really big problem. Since the O got a new formation I hope the D gets something good.

# 285 swanlee @ 04/21/09 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrillzNSkillz
I dont think its been confirmed we are getting customizable / multiple camera angles .

I think Ian had posted a VOTE on how important it was. I think 42 % really want it, 40% didnt care, 18% didnt want it (anyone feel free to correct me -that was the last stats I saw on vote)

I'd be happy with some diff views if they cant give us customizable ) like a CLOSER view, same angle OK) Right now, its nearly a BLIMP view

Lets remember Head Coach 09 had multiple angles, including broadcast view)

If you can totally customize a replay angle (camera), then its not too difficult to incorporate into the gameplay engine.

Same goes with In game saves- I think its very important . I'd be satisfied with a "Game save at Halftime" at this point.

The poll is still open

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-mean-you.html

41% didn't care

44% would be very upset if they were not included

15% would not buy Madden if it were not included.

so almost 60% would be upset or not even buy Madden.

I think this issue needs to be corrected, 5 years into next gen and we are still fighting for features from last gen.

# 286 RGiles36 @ 04/21/09 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher
LOL. You're right. My mistake.

As you can see, I'm very passionate about those shots finally showing up for presentation. I'm really hoping.
You and me both. I never gave much thought to getting up-close in the shots until you started serving up that 'presentational science' LOL. Now I definitely see things your way and hope that M.Young and the guys get things sured up. Would've loved to meet that guy and pick his brain a little.

# 287 Methlab @ 04/22/09 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ers94

I mean don't get me wrong Madden game play by far is 10 times better then NFL 2k, I just wish they can add more entertainment to the game.
I disagree 100%.

The game play is what we all want to change and that it is why EA had hardcore 2k guys go up there and give feedback.

# 288 swanlee @ 04/22/09 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methlab
I disagree 100%.

The game play is what we all want to change and that it is why EA had hardcore 2k guys go up there and give feedback.

It's great they are working on gameplay but could we have back some features from last gen like in game saves and multiple\user camera options?

Why can't they improve gameplay but still get these very BASIC features back in the game.

# 289 Wet Bandit @ 04/22/09 01:52 PM
I'm not sure if this was mentioned, but what ref is that that got knocked down? There shouldn't be a ref anywhere near that part of the field. But I suppose if he's gonna go wanderin' on his own, he's probably gonna get knocked down.

# 290 coach_ruckus @ 04/24/09 02:32 AM
New madden video clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjROUWcZyfs

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.