Home
Madden 2010 News Post

EA has just posted another Madden NFL 10. This one takes a sneak peek at the Wildcat, screenshots included.

Quote:
"Hello Madden faithful! This week marks a very big week across the Madden Nation in terms of news - gameplay footage, the cover athlete, and some feature / technology releases. What you might imagine is that is that we (the development team) are extremely busy trying to get the game in good shape for everyone to see. So since we don't actually have a ton of time to spend on the blog, and the marketing / PR folks will be releasing a ton of news about the game anyway, we thought the least we could do was just drop a few quick screenshots to showcase some new stuff we've added."

Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Nature_Boy @ 04/20/09 03:05 PM
The screenshots look amazing!

# 22 johnnyg713 @ 04/20/09 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oChaos_Nine

Still the same black cleats...
It's not a deal breaker for me.. but for some reason I'm getting the feeling we aren't going to see any new cleats this year..

# 23 wildthing2022000 @ 04/20/09 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougdeuce
i really hope the crowd has away fans implemented. Even in Green Bay Bears fans show up... at their own risk
I can see having clusters of opposing fans but not an entire section especially that close to the field.

# 24 SteelerSpartan @ 04/20/09 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrville
Hmm, there is ALOT of Dolphin fans, like that one shot of the crowed is basically Dolphin fans, i bet there doing some tuning for sure.

It just really irked me to see Heinz field invaded by the other teams colors in 09......that crap would never happen.

Any bright color team like the Chiefs were really an eye sore at Heinz

I never made a thread about it, because I didn't want to have to deal with all the "Fix the gameplay 1st" comments. but Ian if your viewing this thread please look into this when you can.

NCAA has done a decent job of this in the past maybe they could offer some insight if this were anything more then a simple tweak

# 25 oChaos_Nine @ 04/20/09 03:08 PM
Just hope the ratings dictate Brown's abilities and it doesn't turn into a cheesefest. IE: Throwing accuracy, throwing on the run etc.

# 26 jasonlee @ 04/20/09 03:09 PM
is this rodays update or will there be one later on

# 27 shad_moss93 @ 04/20/09 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonlee
"After our official gameplay footage is released on GameTrailers this week, our playbook gurus are going to follow up soon after that with a full blog detailing the Wildcat in Madden NFL 10 - it's implementation, it's usage, and even footage of it being run. So we hope this holds you over until then. : )"

from the blog

# 28 djordan @ 04/20/09 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonlee
This is the daily monday update!

# 29 AndyBernard @ 04/20/09 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fourthreemafia
No way to tell from those shots.

It only shows one picture of OL/DL in motion and Jenkins isnt in it.

Andy is very aware

was just hoping for a hint one way or the other from someone (Ian/dev) who would know

# 30 jasonlee @ 04/20/09 03:13 PM
ok thanks

# 31 dougdeuce @ 04/20/09 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fourthreemafia
I wanted to see some away fans at games in Madden, but you normally dont see big groups of away fans....usually just some here and there throuout the stadium.

I mean, unless youre talking about Steeler fans at Jacksonburgh or Heinz Field West (San Diego).
I went to the Packers vs. Seahawks game at Quest last October and was surrounded by Green and Gold. There were probably 10 - 15K of us. No Joke. and in 96 at the Kingdome there were 40K pack fans to 20K Hawks fans. This should be accurately represented, however that happening at Heinz or Lambeau is rediculous. Should represent how certain cities react to losing climates.

# 32 Ronnie brown23 @ 04/20/09 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
I've complained about excessive Away teams fans virtually every chance I got around here. I hope it isn't a problem in Madden 10
a lot of dolphins fans go to jets fins games in NY. week 17 last year is a prime example of that. there were tons of fins fans in ginats stadium. you would hear a big cheer everytime the fins scored too. it isn't a problem because thats how the crowd is in real life.

# 33 BayAreaRYder226 @ 04/20/09 03:15 PM

# 34 AC IS ART @ 04/20/09 03:15 PM
The player models look nice.

I noticed that Ricky Williams is too light. He should be around the same skin tone as Ronnie. It looks like no new cleat models or team color cleats...

# 35 SteelerSpartan @ 04/20/09 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie brown23
a lot of dolphins fans go to jets fins games in NY. week 17 last year is a prime example of that. there were tons of fins fans in ginats stadium. you would hear a big cheer everytime the fins scored too. it isn't a problem because thats how the crowd is in real life.

Well I hope its actually tuned right and not the generic code they've been using....otherwise Steeler fans will have to endure another Invasion of their homefield which is bs of course

# 36 Tengo Juego @ 04/20/09 03:20 PM
Game looks a bit rough visually. But other things make up for it. GET OUT OF THE WAY REF!!!

# 37 wordtobigbird @ 04/20/09 03:22 PM
you can only see one guys cleats, maybe he wears black cleats?

but the screens look great, the player models look sick, and im starting to like the blurring effect a lot.

# 38 CLEAR17 @ 04/20/09 03:22 PM
This looks awesome!!!!

# 39 Pnutt6 @ 04/20/09 03:23 PM
The game is really looking good graphically. Just wanted to give some input though, I think the depth of field may be cranked up a little to much for closer objects and could possibly be toned down a little.
Reference:

# 40 XtremeDunkz @ 04/20/09 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
Game looks a bit rough visually. But other things make up for it. GET OUT OF THE WAY REF!!!
really? how so? I think it looks amazing. Finally that annoying white glow around the players are gone.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.