Madden 2010 News Post

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 olemish @ 04/24/09 12:52 AM
throwing and running animations are still terrible.... depressing

# 62 kmart2180 @ 04/24/09 12:52 AM
OMG the gangtackling was insane. The fighting for the yard is amazing. Love the guys on the ground fighing for the ball. Good stuff Ian and CO.

# 63 burne @ 04/24/09 12:52 AM
Ughhh come ON... why are all the animations still so fugly? I was really hoping to be j'ing in my pants right now but that was pretty disappointing.

# 64 83evans @ 04/24/09 12:52 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOW

OL/DL interaction, Passing looks great, 4 men tackling, fighting for the fumble. Amazing

# 65 KANE699 @ 04/24/09 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adub88
That looked pretty good, I'm still very disappointed in the throwing animations however.
I gaurantee you wont be.

# 66 Champ24 @ 04/24/09 12:52 AM
It looks like the Defensive guys keep adding on until the ballcarrier goes down. Could be more than 4.

# 67 DMczaf @ 04/24/09 12:52 AM
Was that an o-lineman pushing a 5 man pile forward? Woah

# 68 bang911 @ 04/24/09 12:52 AM
The real trailer was impressive!

I really liked seeing a few of the new features in action.

Refs - Awesome!

Ultra Gang Tackle - Awesome!

Guy getting pushed to the ground trying to rush the edge - Awesome!

Nice Work!

# 69 lint @ 04/24/09 12:52 AM
Line interaction, refs, piles... cb/wr interaction...

only thing left for me is really how well the franchise plays and I am sold.

# 70 capn_razzamataz @ 04/24/09 12:53 AM
Looks alright. I can see the "Pro-tak" stuff either being really cool or really annoying depending on how it works or how it's tuned.

# 71 oChaos_Nine @ 04/24/09 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Dayton
Way too many jerky animations and weird running stuff. Liked the gang tackling, but I don't fee like I'm watching natural movements, just a series of animations.
Same here. Some people are getting a little too anxious IMO. I liked what I saw, but was expecting much better. Looks like it will play the same game of Madden like always.

# 72 SteelerSpartan @ 04/24/09 12:53 AM
eh I hate teasers

it was decent and about what I expected. We need to see the guts of the gameplay though to really tell if its made the right steps.

# 73 Goffs @ 04/24/09 12:53 AM
Quote:
Way too many jerky animations and weird running stuff. Liked the gang tackling, but I don't fee like I'm watching natural movements, just a series of animations. Speed seemed weird as well. And the Rothlesberger pump fake and throwing animation made me wince. We are still years away...
yes it looked stiff to me as well...though i liked the gang tackling and stuff...didnt really wow me but still its heading in the right direction

# 74 myownsun @ 04/24/09 12:54 AM
Quote:
Way too many jerky animations and weird running stuff. Liked the gang tackling, but I don't fee like I'm watching natural movements, just a series of animations.
Agreed the trailer had some nice moments in there but nothing mind blowing a lot still looks jerky but Gt usually has gameplay vids to follow the show so maybe those will impress us more.

# 75 pf8363 @ 04/24/09 12:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oChaos_Nine
Same here. Some people are getting a little too anxious IMO. I liked what I saw, but was expecting much better. Looks like it will play the same game of Madden like always.
+1

# 76 burne @ 04/24/09 12:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oChaos_Nine
I don't think it'll play the same. I'm really hoping that the gameplay is significantly improved. However, many of the animations are still quite ugly. Some look great, but there's a lot of inconsistency.

# 77 T9R @ 04/24/09 12:54 AM
I'm still highly skeptical at the base "running" animation. It looks as stiff and unnatural as ever, but I'll wait for footage from gameplay angles to pass judgment.

# 78 CM Hooe @ 04/24/09 12:54 AM
I saw what I wanted to see: an obvious and logical step forward for the gameplay on the field in multiple areas.

This is setting up to be a fun game. Looking forward to seeing more.

# 79 KANE699 @ 04/24/09 12:54 AM
Some of the stuff I saw in this video played out WAY better in the build we played on community day, I wouldn't take some of the footage you have seen already to heart.

# 80 arden_05 @ 04/24/09 12:55 AM
Can someone post the video when its done please?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.