Home
Grand Slam Tennis News Post

Eurogamer has posted their hands-on preview of Grand Slam Tennis.

Quote:
"It's hard to get across just how good it feels, but it's as close to real tennis as I've ever played - so much so that it may well be hard to switch from the Wii game to the 360/PS3 version arriving later this year, despite their undoubted increase in graphical quality."

Game: Grand Slam TennisReader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: WiiVotes for game: 1 - View All
Grand Slam Tennis Videos
Member Comments
# 1 aukevin @ 04/27/09 09:05 AM
I didn't realize that the PS3 and 360 were getting later versions of this. I'm still getting this for the Wii though. I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, but I wonder if this game will support WiiSpeak? Probably not since it isn't mentioned, but that'd be nice.

# 2 mgoblue @ 04/27/09 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aukevin
I didn't realize that the PS3 and 360 were getting later versions of this. I'm still getting this for the Wii though. I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, but I wonder if this game will support WiiSpeak? Probably not since it isn't mentioned, but that'd be nice.
I haven't read anything about WiiSpeak for this or Virtua Tennis...Would have been nice if they did include it though. At least there's online, I could see myself playing this more than other tennis games because of the realistic controls. Top Spin and others are fun but online some guys are just too good and it's not as fun.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.