Home
Madden 2010 News Post

GameInsano has posted their Best of Madden. It's a pretty good read. Which one is your favorite?

Quote:
"In light of sports commentator John Madden’s retirement from the booth, coupled with the summer release of Madden NFL 10, a sudden overwhelming feeling made me stop and think: Which Madden rules over the rest?

The question is subjective in nature. There is no empiric evidence that points to a clear winner during the last 21 years of EA’s Madden series. The question itself might even be considered questionable –Does there have to be a best Madden? And, who cares?"

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 sheredia @ 05/07/09 11:46 AM
madden 2005: collector's edition. ps2. hands down. the best. everything is just right. the emphasis on defense. the hit stick. the additional historic playoff teams. and no vision cone too. still playable because i play this one with the historic teams. about 40 or so with named rosters.

# 22 blvdboi22 @ 05/07/09 11:49 AM
Madden 04 to 08 Those were the only games i would play during that time

All On the Ps2

But i would loved 04 cuz it was the first madden game i played. That is only because Nfl Gameday was bad. So i told my dad lets try out madden 04 and we loved it played it all the time. The good times

# 23 sbrundage81 @ 05/07/09 01:08 PM
I can't believe noone mentioned Madden '93 Championship Edition on the genesis. 100 teams! Best console football game ever.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.