Home
NHL 10 News Post

EA has posted 2 more NHL 10 blogs.

NHL 10 Gameplay Fixes

Quote:
"The video blogs continue with the NHL 10 team and as the community has been polled with regards to whom they would like to hear from next, here is a few minutes with Gameplay Producer Sean Ramjagsingh talking about some of the fixes that have been or will be addressed for NHL 10 along with a quick peek at a front end screen (below) that some of the more hardcore users have been waiting for."

Zack Stortini at NHL 10 Community Day

Quote:
"With the NHL 10 Community Day in the books we're off to editing the footage that we took from the training session at Twist Conditioning to the comments & feedback from the community members that had the chance to play the game here last Friday. Our team of editors are hard at work and are planning to share some cool videos in the near future but in the meantime, I had the chance to record some of the Q&A with Zack Stortini off my small Mino HD camera to share with you here. Excuse the shaky cam and poor audio...someone get me a stand & a mic! And stay tuned for more producer video blogs to come over the next week as well, including the first one from gameplay producer Sean Ramjagsingh later today."

Game: NHL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 28 - View All
NHL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Qb @ 05/13/09 03:39 PM
Well, it looks like many folks will be rejoicing -- separate Human/CPU sliders:

And one for stick lift effectiveness as well. Nice... Oh what the heck, here's the whole video:

# 2 bigwill33 @ 05/13/09 03:43 PM
That is a great addition and much needed!

# 3 TDKing @ 05/13/09 03:59 PM
Can sliders be used for online games ?

# 4 Ridgeberg @ 05/13/09 04:05 PM
And the new RBK goalie pads!

# 5 Money99 @ 05/13/09 04:10 PM
I'm glad they recognized how bad the passing was. It took any meaning away from great playmakers like Thornton and Crosby.

# 6 Flyermania @ 05/13/09 04:47 PM
Not only are there separate human/CPU sliders, there are a TON of new sliders this year.

# 7 Money99 @ 05/13/09 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyermania
Not only are there separate human/CPU sliders, there are a TON of new sliders this year.
NICE!

# 8 Cyclonus @ 05/13/09 07:25 PM
Awesome blog, im excited.

So i see the new Rbk pads.....i hope they were able to update the TPS pads as well...more notable Lundqvist's

# 9 Clarke_311 @ 05/13/09 07:41 PM
Nice, like the new passing improvements that apparently we're gonna love!! Also the new RBK pads, too!!

# 10 scraw28 @ 05/13/09 09:16 PM
sweet,

looks like a cover boy leakage with koivu in the background of the screen

# 11 bigwill33 @ 05/13/09 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scraw28
sweet,

looks like a cover boy leakage with koivu in the background of the screen
??? You think Koivu is going to get the cover? Doubtful. That is just most likely how each team is represented in the menu screens.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.