Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

Gamespot, IGN and Gamespy has posted the following NCAA Football 10 updates:
  • Gamespot: NCAA Football 10 Hands-On (360)

Quote:
    "Haumiller, the producer promised some new camera tricks in EA Sports' upcoming college-football game. Haumiller couldn't be too specific when we posed the question to him directly a few weeks back, but now, after playing the game for ourselves at EA's recent pre-E3 press event in Los Angeles, we got to see the changes firsthand."
  • IGN: NCAA Football 10 Screenshots (360)
  • Gamespy: First and Ten with NCAA Football 10 (360)

Quote:
    "The Season Showdown is a new competition that matches up your virtual school's team (powered by their fans) against the team that they play in the real world that week. It effectively allows you to play along with your favorite school's in-game community as part of a team effort, fighting for pride and bragging rights."

Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 bigwill33 @ 05/13/09 11:58 PM
Off to check these out now, hopefully some new tidbits to disect. Hard to believe this game is just about 2 months away!

# 2 zoltan @ 05/14/09 12:02 AM
cool cant wait to read!

# 3 Lava @ 05/14/09 12:05 AM
Nice, thanks.

Wish they'd release some new info...hopefully tomorrow's blog is a good one!

# 4 jaydee6385 @ 05/14/09 12:07 AM
Yeah wow 2 months really. Time's flyin.

# 5 eritraj @ 05/14/09 12:09 AM
I love picture #3 of the new IGN screen shots...

It's awesome how EA makes the visors not connect to the facemasks...It looks soooo good....

# 6 adembroski @ 05/14/09 12:44 AM
lol, Cushing's a cheeser.

# 7 zoltan @ 05/14/09 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
lol, Cushing's a cheeser.
lol i know....

push start before a big field goal, or purposely jump offside hahahahah

# 8 rudyjuly2 @ 05/14/09 06:15 AM
Gamespot review was the best one. They made it sound like you can keep the camera zoomed out when zooming it out pre-play.

# 9 Gossennator @ 05/14/09 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eritraj
I love picture #3 of the new IGN screen shots...

It's awesome how EA makes the visors not connect to the facemasks...It looks soooo good....
I really hope your joking..

But I just cant wait until that teambuilder site drops.

# 10 sportzbro @ 05/14/09 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boucher

This better not show up after ever play...
Yea that is going to get old as hell.. its already annoying. Why did they have to add this feature.

# 11 rudyjuly2 @ 05/14/09 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_hitter
Go to around the 5:33 mark of the Gamespot Video. All I have to say is sad. Just Sad. Watch the defender NOT make a play on the ball thrown right at him.
I didn't even realize there was a video with gameplay in it. How much gameplay was shown?

# 12 Solidice @ 05/14/09 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I didn't even realize there was a video with gameplay in it. How much gameplay was shown?
there wasn't. the video is not part of the preview. the video was posted 2 days before the article and was posted here already then.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-gamespot.html

but the play he is talking about was an old clip that featured Utah vs TCU and had Bryan Johnson throwing a pass and the WR catching while the Defensive end of TCU not doing much to go after the ball.

# 13 Lava @ 05/14/09 02:38 PM
There are some gameplay vids on IGN. Not a whole lot shown, but it's some gameplay nonetheless.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.