Home
Madden 2010 News Post

IGN has posted some new Madden NFL 10 screenshots.

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 241 berad88 @ 05/18/09 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSkagTrendy

See that's the thing, if the Madden team actually employed 4 or 5 guys from these forums, just to give their input on things like this and make suggestions, I think it could be even better than what it's already shaping up to be
Well some of the things that people say on here lead me to believe that if they hired 4 or 5 guys from here for suggestions we could end up with garbage. Some of the things that people cry about on here are just ridiculous. Let the EA guys do what they do. Just be happy that they come on here and listen to what everybody says.

Just my opinion and another would be that while the first pic looks a bit dark the 2nd pic looks way to bright.

# 242 MelMan1486 @ 05/18/09 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by berad88
Well some of the things that people say on here lead me to believe that if they hired 4 or 5 guys from here for suggestions we could end up with garbage. Some of the things that people cry about on here are just ridiculous. Let the EA guys do what they do. Just be happy that they come on here and listen to what everybody says.

Just my opinion and another would be that while the first pic looks a bit dark the 2nd pic looks way to bright.

IMO I think Madden 10 is going to be a huge leap (and not garbage) because EAs listening to the community. Employing more people to get ideas from the community is only a positive thing, I mean they don't really have to think of any new fresh ideas because there's hundreds of ideas here. Anyways, brightness and contrast isn't that big of a deal to me because I just adjust it on my TV anyways.

# 243 will12203 @ 05/18/09 03:30 PM

# 244 steelernation28 @ 05/20/09 08:18 AM
Looks great. I don't know, I think it might look better if the facemasks bars were a bit thicker. I know in some angles in '09 the bars looked almost two dimensional. More facemasks would be great too. Facemask customizer maybe? Alot to ask I know. Madden 10 player models look great from what I saw. '09, some player just looked odd. Their heads too small? Win me back EA.

# 245 KILLAKAVOR @ 05/20/09 08:27 AM
I THINK MCNABB IS TOO SKINNY...HE HAS A BIGGER UPPER BODY. KINDA LIKE ROTHLISBERGER

# 246 Clarke_311 @ 05/20/09 08:57 AM
^^I know, I posted a comment on this, don't know if it's been changed yet.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.