Home
Madden 2010 News Post

IGN has posted some new Madden NFL 10 screenshots.

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Carolina Panthers @ 05/15/09 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Details
LOL. The Dolphins prevented the '85 Bears from having a perfect season. Let it go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Bears
They looked past the fins thats why,but we took it to the pats tho
then when yall started to make it to the playoffs you got bust by carolina @ home

# 82 XFLOutLaw @ 05/15/09 04:25 PM
Well my take on all the pics the game looks great. I dont think there is too much of a problem with the player's color. I do agree with most of you people talking about the QBs having loose sleeves like McNabb and Rivers but other than that the game looks awesome. Polamalu's hair should be longer than the pic of the game. I wont be flipping my wig about how the unis are not spot on and wanting the devs. to do the whole game over lol

# 83 edwing @ 05/15/09 04:36 PM
I don't know if the Pats changed their helmets or not, but aren't the helmet numbers supposed to be on the back of the helmet, as opposed to the front?

# 84 Da Bears @ 05/15/09 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Panthers
then when yall started to make it to the playoffs you got bust by carolina @ home

The bears let Carolina off the hook this past year just like let the Bears off the hook,but the Panthers They are ..WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!"

# 85 g2thecore @ 05/15/09 04:39 PM
Seeing Donovan McNabb and my Eagles just made my day!!!! That looks so AWESOME!!! The way he holds his right hand waiting for the snap is so on point!

# 86 SouthernBrick @ 05/15/09 04:41 PM
Rivers needs to be a bit bigger in the mid section and shoulders. Just my opinion though. He's the best i've seen him in this game, he's spot on but a little more mid section. Not much though just a slightly noticeable adjustments in his wieght would be good.

I'm hoping the skin thing is just the lighting of the game. He lives in SD that boy is going to have a little bit of a tan.

# 87 dougdeuce @ 05/15/09 04:43 PM
Quote:
lol that was cold lol but Raji will be on his booty when Williams pancakes him and forte rips off a 30 yard gain.
Didn't know it was drinking time yet, I guess it is Friday... So cheers mate, keep on dreaming.

# 88 RaiderKtulu @ 05/15/09 04:44 PM
Well, I guess uniform progress is being made. The Titans helmets appear to have been fixed.

The Panthers have the wrong socks and the helmet stripes look messed up. The socks *could* be a mix-n-match mistake the same way that the Bills wrong pants were, but the helmet is still off regardless.

The Redskins helmets are still missing the gap between the yellow & white stripes as well.

# 89 dougdeuce @ 05/15/09 04:45 PM

his right arm looks funny, like its bent. Also looks like it's coming out of his chest instead of his shoulder.

I thought it was just the shoulder pads at first, but look at it in relation to his neck... just wierd looking.

# 90 Da Bears @ 05/15/09 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougdeuce
Didn't know it was drinking time yet, I guess it is Friday... So cheers mate, keep on dreaming.

we shall see buddy week 1 sunday night

# 91 dougdeuce @ 05/15/09 04:53 PM
Quote:
we shall see buddy week 1 sunday night
I will be wearing my Rodgers jersey and cheesehead, enjoying a 1-0 start.

# 92 i c u cant stop me @ 05/15/09 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina_boi
looking at the pic, it looks like we're at a buccs home game instead of carolina ! I live here in North Carolina and i can tell you that on Sundays/Mondays THERE IS NO WAY THAT THERE IS THAT MANY BUCCS FANS IN CHARLOTTE !!! com'on, im not happy with the panthers pic im seeing, im disappointed bc ive waited so long to see and at least 1 and when i get it, its inconcistant with what i see on Sundays.

But otha than that and some otha uniform issues for otha teams *the red outline on the patriots Jerseys and the helmet sizes* the game looks GREAT !!! Just need a few corrections !!!
LOL and you say that you notice EVERY DETAIL about your team?? did you notice that this screen shot is not even taken place in tampa stadium or carolina's look at the wall..that looks like giant stadium. maybe thats why there are mixed colors.

# 93 dougdeuce @ 05/15/09 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fourthreemafia
Wow...Ive never seen a bigger bunch of malcontents in my life.

Some of you whine like pre teen school girls.
IRONY!!!

# 94 BezO @ 05/15/09 05:23 PM
This game needs loose sleeves BADLY. Other than that, the graphics are great.

# 95 steelers1216 @ 05/15/09 05:31 PM
philip rivers needs this

bigger shoulders, bigger arms, bigger mid section

he shood not have is arm coming out of his chest when hes throwing (and if this is an issue with all of the qb's, then fix it for everyone

IN GENERAL TO ALL THE PLAYERS IN THE GAME.........HELMET LOOKs TO BIG, OR MAYBE SHOULDER PADS ARE TOO SMALL
(carson palmer looks like he has one hell of a dome, please make helmet sizes proportional to the body, same with shoulder pads)
take a look at tony romo in real life, his shoulder pads are wide, same with kurt warner (im too lazy to put up a pic, but just look all these things up on google images and compare them with the screens)

and not one qbs shoulder pads shood be as small as philip rivers' shoulder pads r in that screen shot

but remember, these screens are from an old build of the game, hopefully these issues will be addressed

# 96 sozo @ 05/15/09 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYG 5
the lighting in this game is so weird though. the whites are too dark, the darks are too white
QFT

# 97 PantherBeast_OS @ 05/15/09 05:40 PM
Very nice pics.

# 98 cedwebb @ 05/15/09 05:58 PM

This pic on Brady is unbelievable. That is right on with him in that stance. The only thing I am still a little wierded out about it some of the QBs helmets. It has been said a couple times in here and I think ther is def something a little off. They just don't have the right shap, or how thick they should be. In this Brady pic it looks like a very thin helmet and it just looks not like his. Other than the helmet thing these are the best models of any football game IMO.

# 99 MrSkagTrendy @ 05/15/09 06:18 PM
I really hope the next blog is on animations, specifically QB individual animations. It looks so sweet in still frame, so I can't wait to see it in action.

Still can't get over the one of Romo throwing on the run. INCREDIBLE.

# 100 destroyer @ 05/15/09 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_jank
least you get some panthers screens..ill be lucky if they even keep the lions in the game!

Bahahahaha! poor Lions fans... it's ok bro.Im sure they'll be pix

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.