Home
Madden 2010 News Post

IGN has posted some new Madden NFL 10 screenshots.

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 KyGamerLT @ 05/16/09 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lint
You can see his knuckles .... his pinky is to the outside and his hand is curved to the outside. Try to hold your hand like that... I can clearly see his knuckles and your hand is not suppose to go that way. It is wrong.
http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/1...103536491.html

Check that out it's the same picture but at a different angle.

# 162 Checmate101 @ 05/16/09 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sozo
I posted this over in the new cleat thread but thought ya'll might wanna check it out as well. This is what I think the day games should look like along with the player socks. It gives it a very realistic look. I also made #39's legs bigger. They look to skinny to me in the original pic.

Reference pic:

You sir need to be hired.. quick EA give this dude a job

# 163 StevieTheD @ 05/16/09 01:15 AM

Does anyone else think Rivers looks odd? Why is his right arm so damn shiny?

# 164 lint @ 05/16/09 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dickdalewood
It's just coming across that way, almost like an illusion. You can also "clearly see" that his thumb is near his thigh, right where it should be. Either the lighting or the angle is making the fingers appear to be curving the wrong direction, but they definitely are not.
so ... just so I am clear... angles and lighting make the fingers look curved the wrong way...

oh well I would say I agree to disagree on this one.

# 165 maddenps2 @ 05/16/09 02:27 AM
Madden looks amazing for the most part, there are some problems. I think romo's head/helmet look kinda weird, when I first saw it, it looked like he had a old school kickers helmet on.

Some players look a bit skinny, not atheletic enough. They need more muscle build or something imo. I think i'd look more atheletic or thicker than brady does in the above screenshot.

Also it would be cool to see textures that had a little more earthy look to them. Particularly skin textures. The textures have a very clean look to them which can make them look shiny and unrealistic. Maybe it loooks a bit better in motion.

# 166 maddenps2 @ 05/16/09 02:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaNNyT
Eww what's wrong with his arm? Looks all contorted and insanely thin.

You are comparing a screen-shot of his arm in a lower position with one of a photo of his arm raised much higher. That's not a good comparision.

# 167 the drewster @ 05/16/09 06:26 AM
Panthers uniforms are wrong they wear blue socks with the white jerseys. Also the blue stripe on their helmets look too thick.

# 168 CatMan72 @ 05/16/09 09:36 AM
Please tell me all 3 Panthers uniform problems shown in the screenshots will be fixed:

1. They wear black cleats not white cleats.
2. They wear blue socks not black socks w/ the white uniforms.
3. The stripes in the middle of the helmets are totally wrong.

# 169 Clarke_311 @ 05/16/09 09:59 AM
These are beautfiul pics, but McNabb looks a little skinny.

# 170 Michael_Young_EA @ 05/16/09 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim
Eagles dont wear captian PATCHES, just thought i would point that out
Is that true? We just added support this year to disable them from teams that don't use them (Steelers, Cowboys). I will do some research. According to Paul Lucas of Uni watch it was only the Raiders and Steelers but the Raiders started using them last year.

There is no official list anywhere.

# 171 lint @ 05/16/09 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drewster
Panthers uniforms are wrong they wear blue socks with the white jerseys. Also the blue stripe on their helmets look too thick.

/vomits

/wipes mouth and looks at the uniforms again... /vomits

/looks at falcons jersey and feels much better..

Oh crap looked at the screen again /vomit

jp

# 172 Clarke_311 @ 05/16/09 10:13 AM

# 173 Michael_Young_EA @ 05/16/09 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
There has got to be a skin tone bug, every player looks lighter than they should be.
There is a bug in these screenshots that make every player look one tone brighter. It was fixed Thursday. A global setting was wrong. No worries.

# 174 Clarke_311 @ 05/16/09 10:15 AM
What about a skinny bug?

# 175 Da Bears @ 05/16/09 10:25 AM
Off topic,but I hope the grass looks like grass this year.I know its no big deal it just buged me when playing madden.

# 176 Gossennator @ 05/16/09 10:36 AM
Do some of you guys really think the lighting looks weird? I think it looks great..no football game looks better than that..IMO

# 177 RazzBerry80 @ 05/16/09 10:46 AM
Micheal Young, do you know if the 49ers Uni issues from last year, have been fixed? Last year the alt jerseys (the ones with white pants) both had the wrong stripes. And the classic 80's uni helmet had the wrong color facemask and the red stripes were too thin. This also seems to be the case this year for the new 49ers uni's. Thank you.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...49ers_Unis.gif

# 178 bxgoods @ 05/16/09 10:54 AM
The lighting looks great imo too, just some of QB look too skinny. Warner and Big Ben look the way they should, built to form.
But Brady, Rivers, Palmer all look too skinny imo. I also hated how in Madden 09, Eli looked like a twig.

# 179 ShaneFu @ 05/16/09 11:16 AM
Where are the Panthers black cleats? I know Ian said the socks had been fixed but what about the shoes?

# 180 BleedBlueAndRed @ 05/16/09 11:33 AM
There aren't gonna be towels over the crotch because it causes a glitch as previously stated by Ian Cummings

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.