Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

Teamxbox has posted a new NCAA Football 10 video that shows off their Teambuilder custom team. You can also check out some more details on their screenshots page.

Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Young J 334 @ 05/21/09 02:24 AM
Gameplay, jerseys and physics look kinda nice, but did anybody else see the sideline? FAIL

# 22 ak1knight @ 05/21/09 03:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
Gameplay, jerseys and physics look kinda nice, but did anybody else see the sideline? FAIL
What about it?

# 23 moylan1234 @ 05/21/09 03:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
yup Team EA was jumping up and down when they shouldn't of, but i'm guessing it's just an early build and that will be cleaned up by release. Also, there was no stadium audio either

# 24 EastSide_Avenger @ 05/21/09 03:25 AM
So we can only use two uploaded logos (primary, secondary) per team? So I have make a decision either to put my team name across the jersey's chest or sacrifice that to say that I am sponsored by Nike? This is probably true and I am probably crying out loud...

# 25 Squeezee12 @ 05/21/09 03:58 AM
TB looks amazing! I cant wait!

# 26 Watson @ 05/21/09 07:10 AM
i just came.

# 27 CoffeyN @ 05/21/09 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
Also, there was no stadium audio either
I think that video was taken in Practice Mode, thats probably why there was no stadium audio.

# 28 moylan1234 @ 05/21/09 09:39 AM
maybe i'm mistaken but in practice mode I didn't think there was a crowd at all. the crowd was definitely there just not making any noise

# 29 Roy38 @ 05/21/09 11:27 AM
I don't have a MIME plug-in for my Mac. Can someone post the video in another format?

# 30 Gossennator @ 05/21/09 11:53 AM
I cant wait for teambuilder to come out..shouldnt be too long.

# 31 Solidice @ 05/21/09 11:56 AM
they also had a write-up about TeamBuilder.

Exposed: NCAA Football 10 TeamBuilder

# 32 69Yanks @ 05/21/09 12:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLH-P...layer_embedded

Football-Freaks.com We have worked on a stadium mod and high school teams. Lots of fun to do these teams. Now next gen via NCAA looks very promising.

http://fridaynightlights.weebly.com/

# 33 FlyingFinn @ 05/21/09 01:59 PM
If that is what EA calls improved OL/DL interaction and a "true" pocket this is going to be another dissappointing year.

# 34 sportzbro @ 05/21/09 04:38 PM
Favorite Part:

Quote:
The industry leader in sports-game realism is Electronic Arts, and its Tiburon studio has a certain penchant for making pigskin perfect.

# 35 boritter @ 05/21/09 09:33 PM
This feature looks great. It's not up my alley, but I'm glad it's back in the game.

# 36 Solidice @ 05/21/09 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
also, am i correct when i say that we can't edit each player's equipment on the teambuilder site, we gotta wait until we transfer them from computer to game and then edit them in the roster section just like the real teams?
not sure about equipment in TeamBuilder. but you wont be able to edit the equipment of created teams in the main menu. you can once/if you put them in a dynasty though.

# 37 prowler @ 05/21/09 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
not sure about equipment in TeamBuilder. but you wont be able to edit the equipment of created teams in the main menu. you can once/if you put them in a dynasty though.
I'm hoping they add it to the site, it'll get real tedious, real fast changing equipment of created teams.

# 38 moylan1234 @ 05/21/09 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
aso, looks like you can only use either your primary or secondary logo for helmets so one of those logos must be your helmet design if you're putting a logo on your helmet. Also means if you want the team name across the chest thats gotta be one of your logos.

otherwise, i'm excited
you don't have to use either logo if you go with one of the helmet stripe designs that's in. the video shows you're right about the text above the numbers, but i'm still holding out hope for a textbox we haven't heard that it's definitely not in.

# 39 Lava @ 05/21/09 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectRipCity
CAT fans. I have a which seems to be sarcastic question, but I am being sincere. Why do you care about creating a team? To me it's like fonts...Not a feature. IDK I guess it depends how creative you can be....
I just love tinkering around and creating the most badass school possible. :P

But, if nothing else, surely the historic teams that are bound to be made appeal to you?

# 40 CoffeyN @ 05/21/09 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectRipCity
CAT fans. I have a which seems to be sarcastic question, but I am being sincere. Why do you care about creating a team? To me it's like fonts...Not a feature. IDK I guess it depends how creative you can be....

To play with schools that aren't D-1A.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.