Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

Looks like it. Kendall Boyd just tweeted this.

Quote:
"Ok, so we had some issues with timing, but I think we're on schedule for our latest NCAA video to post tonight on ncaafootball.easports.com!"

NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 SHO @ 05/21/09 08:39 PM
Best. Blog. Ever.

# 42 mars85042 @ 05/21/09 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
Hopefully we get more season showdown vids
Are we talking about season showdown; season showdown, not a game, not a game, but season showdown??????

Can we please have some game videos?

Please!!!

# 43 Lava @ 05/21/09 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wEEman33
Because as we all know, fan loyalty is best-measured by the amount of time one is willing to spend in front of a TV playing video games.
Lol, pretty much!

# 44 soxnut1018 @ 05/21/09 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE
Best. Blog. Ever.
Just you wait till the blog about how they improved mascot mode this year.

# 45 J-Unit40 @ 05/21/09 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoltan
cant keep you down eh J-Unit

you optimistic man
You know it! Seriously though, I go from Captain Optimistic to Debbie Downer like no other. It's all in fun though. I am just hopeful to get a realistic and fun experience.

# 46 dghustla @ 05/21/09 08:56 PM
The Ea NCAA team continues to drop the ball. its really getting out of hand. I wasnt really agaisnt season showdown but the fact that EA is trying to force it on us is making it worst. No matter how many blogs you release WE WONT LIKE IT MORE!!
SS is like that ugly friend that your girlfriend is always trying to get you to setup a blind date for.

I will save everyone months of wasting their time and tell you all how Season Showdown will end.

Gators vs. ND
-All the Teabag fanboys will be wearing their superman tighty whites and cheesing their way thru play now games.
-ND because there is just so many fans who pull for this forgotten team and unlike in real life they actually have a chance to win something meaningful here.

And as predictable as ever Texas fans will be crying about how they were left out even though they beat OU. So there you have it.

i get +1 for punting.

# 47 yanks26ngoin @ 05/21/09 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler289
Season Showdown will, once and for all, prove who has the most loyal fans. It will be epic.
Oh yeah, because people only play with their favorite team and favorite team only.

Spare me! Your really saying that you dont use any other team besides your favorite team?!? Come on!

# 48 Lava @ 05/21/09 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dghustla
SS is like that ugly friend that your girlfriend is always trying to get you to setup a blind date for.

I will save everyone months of wasting their time and tell you all how Season Showdown will end.

Gators vs. ND
-All the Teabag fanboys will be wearing their superman tighty whites, chewing tobacco, watching their sister's shower and cheesing their way thru play now games.
-And ND because there is just so many fans who pull for this forgotten team and unlike in real life they actually have a chance to win something meaningful here.

And as predictable as ever Texas fans will be crying about how they were left out even though they beat OU. So there you have it.

i get +1 for punting.
Lmao, that was awesome.

# 49 J-Unit40 @ 05/21/09 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks26ngoin
Oh yeah, because people only play with their favorite team and favorite team only.

Spare me! Your really saying that you dont use any other team besides your favorite team?!? Come on!
Really? You must not understand the concept of sarcasm if you didn't get his last post.

# 50 Lava @ 05/21/09 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks26ngoin

You don't have to use your team to get points for SS.

# 51 sportzbro @ 05/21/09 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lava
Careful what you wish for. (I know you were being sarcastic )
I don't think EA gets it though.

Just got up from a nap, and read the rest of the thread.. You have got to be F-ING KIDDING ME! Another blog about SS?

My purchase of NCAA is balancing solely on TeamBuilder & the new uniforms (finally)... I bet they'll find some way to F both those up to though.

# 52 Lava @ 05/21/09 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
I don't think EA gets it though.

Just got up from a nap, and read the rest of the thread.. You have got to be F-ING KIDDING ME! Another blog about SS?

My purchase of NCAA is balancing solely on TeamBuilder & the new uniforms (finally)... I bet they'll find some way to F both those up to though.
I feel ya brother.

# 53 yanks26ngoin @ 05/21/09 09:26 PM
LOL! How could a 2nd blog about a feature that no one likes take this long! Wow, EA! If Season Showdown is really what you spent most of your time on, then Tiburon needs to get revamped with new developers! Its very dissapointing that a gimmicky feature like SS is being put in, instead of features that would make the game feel much more realistic.

# 54 rudyjuly2 @ 05/21/09 09:26 PM

# 55 sportzbro @ 05/21/09 09:27 PM
LOL rudyjuly

# 56 iAM-IncReDiBLe- @ 05/21/09 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2

lol nice

# 57 rudyjuly2 @ 05/21/09 09:34 PM
I don't even care that they put Season Showdown in the game. Maybe the kiddies will like it but they aren't running to EA to check out the blogs. I've never seen a feature so hyped and yet so useless to me.

# 58 EastSide_Avenger @ 05/21/09 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
*goes back to playing UFC*
+1

# 59 dghustla @ 05/21/09 09:38 PM
i dont even know if u can classify it as a feature. it just something that is taking place in the background while you play. sorta like having the tv on while u get domed. U wont even notice it. expect for the:

+1 i get for punting because without that i 'd never know if i was a good sport.

# 60 ram124 @ 05/21/09 09:39 PM
Did I miss something? I just checked the NCAA blog page and I don't see a video posted from today. The last post was about Season Showdown from 5/14. What's all the talk about a second SS blog/video?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.