Home
News Post

EA just sent us this Burnout Paradise video, which features the upcoming Big Surf Island.

Quote:
"The much anticipated Big Surf Island PDLC for Burnout Paradise is coming soon. Here is a brand new trailer showing off what to expect on the Island and when."

Game: Burnout ParadiseReader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 25 - View All
Burnout Paradise Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Pete1210 @ 06/09/09 07:31 PM
Out this Thursday (6/11) for 1000 MS points

# 2 ExtremeGamer @ 06/11/09 11:07 AM
It's out along with version 1.9. 1.2 gigs.

# 3 nyisles16 @ 06/11/09 11:22 AM
The 1.9 DL is free, though you do have to DL that also to make sure big surf runs properly

# 4 aukevin @ 06/11/09 12:00 PM
I'm definitely getting this tonight.

# 5 Pete1210 @ 06/11/09 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyisles16
The 1.9 DL is free, though you do have to DL that also to make sure big surf runs properly
The prior updates which stay on your HD (1.8, 1.7, 1.6, Bikes and Cagney) can be deleted.

# 6 aukevin @ 06/12/09 01:08 AM
Big Surf Island is nice. I played about an hour in it tonight. It is jam packed with stuff, so it is a little tougher to learn the ins and outs of the island compared to Paradise City. There are lots of cool stuff to explore on the island. I definitely recommend using one of the island cars as opposed to one of the Paradise City cars. I didn't try any bikes yet, but I bet they'll be fun on the island too. The Mega Jumps are awesome.

# 7 Wet Bandit @ 06/12/09 01:48 AM
Played about three hours tonight, totally worth it. Got all 45 billboards and unlocked a toy version of the Delorean, complete with hovering. Awesome freaking car. Got six seconds of air time off the ski jump with it.

And yeah, I'd definitely recommend using the dune buggy thing at least to get billboards. There's a burning route on the south part of the island that requires the initial dune buggy. It's a pretty easy challenge and gives you an upgraded version of the dune buggy, so you might as well do that first.

# 8 DXZeke @ 06/12/09 01:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aukevin
Big Surf Island is nice. I played about an hour in it tonight. It is jam packed with stuff, so it is a little tougher to learn the ins and outs of the island compared to Paradise City. There are lots of cool stuff to explore on the island. I definitely recommend using one of the island cars as opposed to one of the Paradise City cars. I didn't try any bikes yet, but I bet they'll be fun on the island too. The Mega Jumps are awesome.
That's great to hear Kevin!

Still... same net issues. I can get online for a bit to post, but anytime I start trying to download anything my home network is taking a nose dive. It's getting really annoying. I wish I could run a 250ft ethernet cable under the house to the other side so I could be directly into the router or cable modem.

# 9 42 @ 06/20/09 02:57 PM
I'm addicted to this game... finally downloaded it the other day along w/ all the little upgrade goodies.

Totally worth it!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.