Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Check out the new Madden NFL 10 screenshots, via Ian's Twitter.

Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 TheWatcher @ 05/25/09 07:54 AM
Man, it would sure be nice to get some auto-replays that look like this...

# 122 SoxFan01605 @ 05/25/09 08:00 AM
While I'd certainly like to see a more finished product in motion, I've gotta say that this is one pretty looking game based on the screens.

# 123 Triathlete_201 @ 05/25/09 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelers1216
(no offense to any camera men on this forum)

Pics looks absolutely awesome. Hopefully, the animations match.

# 124 Perfect Zero @ 05/25/09 08:43 AM
Yeah, props to Ian and team; this looks very nice. Although the true measure of how a game looks is through videos, this is a nice step forward.

BTW, the Redskins in all burgundy looks ugly as sin. The only redeeming factor for them is that this picture is really good. The Depth of Field isn't messed up like in other screenshots, and for a second I thought somebody was pulling our legs and putting in real pictures.

# 125 TombSong @ 05/25/09 09:37 AM
Very impressive closeup pictures. Bout the best I have seen for a football game. Academy award type screen captures there.

I would be going crazy right now if it were not for one thing. You nor I will ever play this game from a view that looks as good as those pictures. My only proof of that is what I have seen of the few game in motion vids that have been released. Until a new revelation drops that they got some new "playable" camara angle that allows the game to look as good as it does in the pics while playing. The eye candy aint that sweet to me.

I am tired but cannot let Ian rest. The community has pushed him and he has done well so far, but he aint been pushed far enough. Only then shall we see greatness. So IAN, pics are nice, but we need some meat. Where dem' in game(as we play it)gameplayvids at ?

GIVE ME ALL YOU GOT !!!

Here is a scene from the movie "Madden Hustlers" where Al pacino is playing a disgruntled Madden fan who wants to see some gameplay vids and is interrogating one of the Madden Devs.(Movie was never released, but they saved the scene and used it in the hit movie Heat,)

Ian, your game looks pretty standing still. Lets see it in motion.

# 126 ch46647 @ 05/25/09 09:59 AM
Maybe Ian will give us a real gameplay clip today in the blog. He seems to have been really enjoying that new HD video capture device he got. Just check out his Twitter.

By the way, Ian this is far and away the best graphics ever on a sports videogame!! (The Show has excellent graphics as well) You are the man!

# 127 CatMan72 @ 05/25/09 10:12 AM
Looks incredible, only one concern... Charles Godfrey does not appear to have long hair?

Can you also confirm that DeAngelo Williams will have short dreads?

Thanks!

# 128 Ny_JezzY @ 05/25/09 10:13 AM
Looks nice and clean... Prety nice indeed!

# 129 TheWatcher @ 05/25/09 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher

Not a huge deal, but that Helmet stripe needs to be fixed.

# 130 noplace @ 05/25/09 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYG 5
wow, lookin pretty good. looks like the teams' helmet details have been fixed too
Skins helmets are still wrong. Close but no cigar.! Fix them please!!!

# 131 carolina_boi @ 05/25/09 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatMan72
Looks incredible, only one concern... Charles Godfrey does not appear to have long hair?

Can you also confirm that DeAngelo Williams will have short dreads?

Thanks!
haha yeah i was gon same the same, but im pretty sure they are in the game, they have to be. And its hard to Godfrey you can barely see him so im not going to say anything yet. By the way. THE NEW STADIUM UPGRADES LOOK NICE ! I LOVE IT ! and Those team colored gloves on Chris Gamble !

# 132 c dizzy m baby @ 05/25/09 01:13 PM
Lots of good, but I feel obligated to say Richard Marshall's Helmet/Facemask is wrong and I still would like to see the nfl logo redone a bit.

Also The strips on the Redskins helmet need gaps in between them.

Im sure you guys know most of this, and havent gotten to it yet but Ill keep pointing stuff out just incase. Havent really examined the shots those 3 things just stood out to me.

# 133 sva91 @ 05/25/09 03:59 PM
Numbers on the sleeves/shoulders should be much bigger. Its one of those things that has always bugged me

# 134 TrapStar215 @ 05/25/09 04:30 PM
Looks like they added the Team Names to the back of the helmet. So now it just does not say Riddell. I don't remember that being in before.

# 135 TrapStar215 @ 05/25/09 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
Man for being a Hamlin fan you sure don't know him very well, he wears a schutt helmet robot facemask with a clear visor, he wore it all last year sometimes without the visor.

The only issues in the screenshots are some uni errors (which im not concerned about for certain reasons ) and the visor clips are still upside down and in the wrong spot.
Kane, Ken did wear the Revo helmet the 1st game of the season. Then he switched to this. But his first year with use I swear he switched helmets every week.

# 136 CKW11 @ 05/25/09 05:00 PM
These new pics look great, i really like the helmets this year, they made them look fantastic.

# 137 KANE699 @ 05/25/09 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215
Looks like they added the Team Names to the back of the helmet. So now it just does not say Riddell. I don't remember that being in before.
Those have been there only on like two teams did it say riddell on the back the raiders and I think someone else which is wrong but the team logos have always been on the back.

# 138 ShimSham @ 05/25/09 05:25 PM
These are some of the best screens that have been shown, very nice.

# 139 RazzBerry80 @ 05/25/09 06:32 PM
Add my voice to those asking for the Redskins helmet stripes to be fixed. Also I was wondering if it was possible to show pics of other teams, like the 49ers that we know have uni problems from the draft pick pictures.

If we got new screens that showed that the uni's were fixed, it would cut down on the harping from people like myself. I am hopefull, but very worried, due to the fact that all of the niner alt jerseys had major problems last year. And in addition the 49ers are wearing new uni's this year, and as we saw from the Draft pic screens it is easy to get big things wrong on them.

Thank you for your efforts to make the best possible representation of the NFL possible. Please let us help you do that. If somthing can be corrected lets work together to get it right.

# 140 marcoyk @ 05/25/09 07:32 PM
lookin gooooood. really glad to see they have the redskins burgundy on burgundy. they only wore it once last year in the steelers game and i'm VERY happy that it's in the game. yeee

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.