Home
UFC 2009 Undisputed News Post

UFC 2009 Undisputed is a great game in many respects, with the most entertaining aspect of the game being its intuitive, deep fighting system. And considering the fact that it's a new franchise from THQ and developer Yuke’s Media Creations, which had previously focused on making wrestling games, Undisputed's quality is even a bit of a surprise.

Read More - UFC 2009 Undisputed Review

UFC 2009 Undisputed screenshot gallery - Click to view UFC 2009 Undisputed screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: UFC 2009 UndisputedReader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 25 - View All
UFC 2009 Undisputed Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Brandwin @ 05/26/09 12:12 PM
Ground game is my favorite part. The better I get at it, the more I love it. I haven't had this much fun with a sports game in a long time.

# 2 Saijahn @ 05/26/09 03:19 PM
Ground game is simple man, just sucks when people lay there just to reverse your transitions lol. It's frustrating.

# 3 JkA3 @ 05/26/09 05:08 PM
Great Review. Thanks.

# 4 crazymallard @ 05/26/09 05:31 PM
Hey everybody, I'm Jack Hoeffel, the guy who wrote the review. I appreciate all of your comments, and I just wanted to make it known that Richard Chavez is responsible for the Online portion of this review, as I was unable to write it myself. I just wanted to give credit where it's due.

# 5 ghm125 @ 05/26/09 08:24 PM
played the demo on ps3 does any one know if one is better than other 360 or ps3 version?

# 6 stlstudios189 @ 05/26/09 08:30 PM
I think that this is the final piece that I needed I will be buying the game tomorrow for sure. Thank you

# 7 Jistic @ 05/26/09 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
Ground game is my favorite part. The better I get at it, the more I love it. I haven't had this much fun with a sports game in a long time.
Agreed. Once you start to get the ground game, this game is amazing. I'm addicted to it. Such variety in fights, and styles make every fight. You can be on a roll in career mode, and BAM the tables turn on you.

Any game that makes me jump out of my seat with a big win has got me. Can't wait to see where the franchise goes from here, but I'll be playing this one for a LONG time.

# 8 JohnDoe8865 @ 05/26/09 10:17 PM
excellent game and a good fair review.

# 9 cepwin @ 05/26/09 10:27 PM
Having played UFC for several hours yesterday I have to agree with your assessment. The tutorial and practice modes are *invaluable* in learning the more involved moves (esp the ground game...I've gone though the transition tutorial several times.) Thank you for taking the time to write an extensive review.

# 10 whoady4shoady @ 05/27/09 02:34 PM
I cant believe they think the commentary is that repetitive. I think its great especially for the first year.

# 11 rbowlden @ 05/28/09 12:30 PM
i am so stoked for this game! especially after watching Machida wipe the floor with Evans, dude is gonna have that belt for awile!

# 12 snugglyirishman @ 05/29/09 05:34 PM
Great review...I loved the game but like you said, the "year length" limit for your career was very very disappointing. i was only 28 in the career mode and was 29-6 with the heavyweight title and I still had to retire, and I didn't even make the Hall of Fame...other than that though the game was great!

# 13 PBlast @ 06/02/10 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLemieux
I don't think I'm playing the same game. I think this game is atrocious. The ground game is ********. It doesn't matter how many different motions I put into the analog stick, I always go between north south and side control! The fighting is boring and career mode was disappointing.

Terrible game.
Something tells me you're not, dude haha.

# 14 Stumbleweed @ 06/02/10 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLemieux
I always go between north south and side control!
Psst... that means you're doing it wrong. Major transition from either position will get you to Mount Down.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.