Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Michael Young, Madden NFL/NCAA Football Art Director, has posted a new Madden NFL 10 menu.

Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Brandon_c993 @ 05/26/09 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by statpacker8351
becuase fitz is better
lol and your not biased at all...Fitz is great and one of the best WRS IN THE GAME BUT troy P. is the best at his position (FS) So I would have to say Troy is a little better than Fitz but then again it is almost impossible to compare two players from two different positions, lol Warren Sapp sucks because he only had 2 or 3 reciving TD's...

# 22 texbuk84 @ 05/27/09 07:24 AM
great screen

# 23 R9NALD9 @ 05/27/09 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Dude are you on something. Yes that is a photo of madden 10 main screen.
yeah the menu screen, but certainly not an in-game screen. Not a chance, we won't see these kind of graphics for quite a few years to come.

Look in the background, there is how many other players on the field? true giveaway that this is a promotional shot and not an in-game shot.

# 24 JeriousNorwood @ 05/27/09 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun styles
Wow. We slammed the door on them in the 1st half. Alot of the 127 came on a single busted coverage.

Try again.
I love when people do that. They say "If this didn't happen then things would be different." However, it did happen, and you can just subtract statistics because it hurts your argument. The play still happened, and he still got 127 yards and two touchdowns. Who cares if the Steelers shut him out in the first half. As far as I can tell there are two halves in the NFL.

Try again.

# 25 thmst30 @ 05/28/09 03:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeriousNorwood
I love when people do that. They say "If this didn't happen then things would be different." However, it did happen, and you can just subtract statistics because it hurts your argument. The play still happened, and he still got 127 yards and two touchdowns. Who cares if the Steelers shut him out in the first half. As far as I can tell there are two halves in the NFL.

Try again.
Who cares that he got 127 yards and two touchdowns, the Steelers won the game.

Time for someone to bring up the refs.

# 26 Meast21Forever @ 05/28/09 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcoyk
just thinking about how it would be if those were how good the graphics were...
hold on gotta go clean up
that's sick but i still laughed.

cool pic. i'd rather have a personalized menu screen though. i don't want to look at fitz and troy every time i play madden. but, i can deal if the game's awesome.

# 27 texbuk84 @ 05/28/09 09:12 AM
since when does troy p get beat on a play. lol this dude is a monster. they should have had him catching a pick on that play( i'm a defensive type of guy)

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.