Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Joystiq has posted another Madden NFL 10 article, this one titled Madden 10: Did EA press reset?

Quote:
"Frazier, Cummings and the rest of the staff are frustrated by the repetitive criticisms lobbed at Madden. Frazier vehemently defended the integrity of this team, if not the integrity of EA Sports' exclusive right to use NFL licenses. "We found out about it the same day everyone else did," Frazier said of the deal. "I get that concern." But Frazier was quick to point out that EA has invested more money in Madden this year than any previous year, suggesting that at no level in the company is there a push to ease back on development initiative in the wake of diminished competition. "EA isn't trying to get lazy with this franchise," Frazier insisted. EA isn't trying to get overly ambitious either."

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 countryboy @ 05/29/09 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMKAVELI NFL FOOTBALL
same reason you ride EA d!ck thank about it
that sentence should read...(corrrections in bold)

Same reason you ride EA's ****. Think about it.

# 82 Bgamer90 @ 05/29/09 03:38 PM
Quote:
Here a question, why release old footage with pro tec turned off? that's makes no since what so ever. so please, the excuses are getting old. this game well not improve to much point blink until they redo this whole engine. sorry if you cant take me being real. but I guess the truth hurts. my history is justify by the history of Madden so called "Next Gen" being the crap that it is.
lol sure...

# 83 SAMKAVELI NFL FOOTBALL @ 05/29/09 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgamer90
You gotta realize though that Ian doesn't decide what vids gets released. The PR team does.

Ian has basically gave his distastes for the PR team playing the game on rookie and pro many of times in previous threads that were about trailers.

Again, saying it is an early build isn't an excuse in terms of talking about how the final game will be since they are still working on it and fixing issues.

Also, this year there will be a big difference between rookie/pro and all-pro/all-madden. Differences in pressure, drop back, adaptive AI, etc. The differences are more than they have ever been. Like if you don't play the game on rookie/pro, I don't see how one could 100% fully based the game on the vids (that are on pro) after every thing that has been said in terms of these differences.
why release old footage with pro tec turned off? please answer this.

# 84 THUG-Z @ 05/29/09 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grydnt Vektr211
joystiq post an opinion EA get mad like we the consumers haven't waisted $300 over the last 5 yrs on Madden football games only to have the same results yr in and yr out. This is not Ian fault by no means( he is new to this so I don't hold him accountable at all and madden 09 was a good game), but what do you expect. If I keep treating my wife like crap, eventually she will get tired and want me to change or she's leaving its as simple as that. EA new developement crew have made great strides towards making madden a great game, maybe some people don't see it that way and their opinion is valid in that manner.

We need this this yr, not this
That's the thing I don't understand about EA and the Madden team. Why get angry at reviews and/or people when they are voicing their likes or dislikes about a series that has been problematic yearly? Developers of the Madden series should be mad at themselves for putting out lackluster games yearly.

In regard to Maden 09, I don't see how anyone can say it was a good game. That game had so many problems (two major problems stem from Freezing Franchise and unrealistic gameplay) and gave me a headache in 1 month, I got so tired and sold it.

# 85 SAMKAVELI NFL FOOTBALL @ 05/29/09 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
that sentence should read...(corrrections in bold)

Same reason you ride EA's ****. Think about it.

thinks for the lesson now go back to sucking off Ian and EA more.

# 86 tjizzle @ 05/29/09 03:43 PM
Quote:
You gotta realize though that Ian doesn't decide what vids gets released. The PR team does.

Ian has basically gave his distastes for the PR team playing the game on rookie and pro many of times in previous threads that were about trailers.

Again, saying it is an early build isn't an excuse in terms of talking about how the final game will be since they are still working on it and fixing issues.

Also, this year there will be a big difference between rookie/pro and all-pro/all-madden. Differences in pressure, drop back, adaptive AI, etc. The differences are more than they have ever been. Like if you don't play the game on rookie/pro, I don't see how one could 100% fully based the game on the vids (that are on pro) after every thing that has been said in terms of these differences.
People can judge the game based on the two minute video without playing the game in the same manner your judging the game based on what you are HEARING without playing the game. But hey, that's your opinion, everyone is entitled to one. The thing I don't get is as soon as someone expresses their dissatisfaction based on what they have seen its an issue, anyway I guess we will see who is right when August rolls around.

# 87 countryboy @ 05/29/09 03:45 PM
Quote:
thinks for the lesson
don't thank me...because obviously I have failed you.

# 88 tjizzle @ 05/29/09 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by THUG-Z
That's the thing I don't understand about EA and the Madden team. Why get angry at reviews and/or people when they are voicing their likes or dislikes about a series that has been problematic yearly? Developers of the Madden series should be mad at themselves for putting out lackluster games yearly.

In regard to Maden 09, I don't see how anyone can say it was a good game. That game had so many problems (two major problems stem from Freezing Franchise and unrealistic gameplay) and gave me a headache in 1 month, I got so tired and sold it.

I liked Madden 09 a lot and I still play it, but maybe thats because I dont play franchise at all. I think the game played a lot more realistic than 08, but yes it still had its flaws, but to me it was definitely very playable and enjoyable. I respect your opinion, everyone is entitled to one.

# 89 roadman @ 05/29/09 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjizzle
People can judge the game based on the two minute video without playing the game in the same manner your judging the game based on what you are HEARING without playing the game. But hey, that's your opinion, everyone is entitled to one. The thing I don't get is as soon as someone expresses their dissatisfaction based on what they have seen its an issue, anyway I guess we will see who is right when August rolls around.

It works the other way as well.

Someone starts praising Ian or the game, they are kissing butt or another negative comes out.

# 90 Bgamer90 @ 05/29/09 03:49 PM
Quote:
Here's the thing though... the things I'm hearing is all coming from Ian.

Anyways, it's good to point out things wrong with it (I have in other threads) but to completely bash the game on how it will be in its final state based on this vid is just wrong imo...

# 91 SAMKAVELI NFL FOOTBALL @ 05/29/09 03:50 PM
Quote:
you're welcome!
No problem how does EA cooperate D**k taste? you like when they shove it up your *** as they pump more money out of you don't you LOL.

# 92 countryboy @ 05/29/09 03:52 PM
Quote:
No problem how does EA cooperate D**k taste? you like when they shove it up your *** as they pump more money out of you don't you LOL.

# 93 SAMKAVELI NFL FOOTBALL @ 05/29/09 03:54 PM
Quote:
Yep you like cooperate dick at least you don't denie it.

# 94 Bgamer90 @ 05/29/09 03:54 PM
Quote:
wow... you are really sad.

# 95 roadman @ 05/29/09 03:56 PM
Quote:

You'll probably be receiving your Madden news from a different internet source.

# 96 tjizzle @ 05/29/09 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
It works the other way as well.

Someone starts praising Ian or the game, they are kissing butt or another negative comes out.

Thats ridiculous in my opinion as well, why the hell would you praise someone just because they make a video game? Thank them ok I get it (from what I have seen it is getting to be a bit much), but praising? WOW

# 97 SAMKAVELI NFL FOOTBALL @ 05/29/09 03:57 PM
Quote:
wow... you are really sad.
No EA is since they suck at making football games.

# 98 tjizzle @ 05/29/09 03:57 PM
Quote:

LOL

# 99 roadman @ 05/29/09 03:59 PM
Quote:
Thats ridiculous in my opinion as well, why the hell would you praise someone just because they make a video game? Thank them ok I get it (from what I have seen it is getting to be a bit much), but praising? WOW
It happens, I agree that part is crazy, but take Ian out of the equation, if you still praise the game, others, as you have evidenced in this very thread, will call you out negatively.

# 100 roadman @ 05/29/09 04:01 PM
Quote:
LOL
Not sure why you are laughing at someone that will receive infractions?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.