Madden 2010 News Post

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Matt Diesel @ 05/28/09 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyscowboys
Jeez is Terence Newman a no name back up? I mean he needs a towel, elbow bands and wrist braces I guess the 4 Int's in 4 weeks last year in prime time games did not help the equipment guys get it right.
At least I can edit this in my version, but I hate then going online and seeing it be way off.

Positive note: Romo is remarkable they have his release and how he holds the ball etc. perfect!
Who is Terrence Newman?

Looks pretty good overall. Much improved from last year for sure.

# 22 TheSaint92 @ 05/28/09 07:40 PM
Looks great, I'm diggin' the new tv broadcast look.

# 23 g2thecore @ 05/28/09 07:40 PM
The one negative about the video to me is that I'm mad that the Cowgirls scored....lol...We all know that's not what's going to happen.

# 24 Earl1963 @ 05/28/09 07:40 PM
I'm not too impressed by that vid. Dont wanna get banned but how come EA can't get thier games as fluid as the Show.

Sorry, I just wan't the game to play smooth.

# 25 DENNISJR60 @ 05/28/09 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattIntellect
If they are, and they actually add a pre-game show, halftime show, and post-game show, then this will CRUSH 2k5!
I like what I'm seeing this year, but are you serious with that comment? You do realize you're saying Madden 2010 will CRUSH a game from 2005 right? Sounds kinda stupid no? Your better off saying it will CRUSH Madden 2009 IMO...

# 26 aholbert32 @ 05/28/09 07:41 PM
I liked it. I liked the Touchdown celebration with more than 2 guys celebrating. Liked the Romo cutscene. Liked the Eagles reaction to the fumble. Like the opening scene with the huge logos and the intros of the Barber and Williams.

# 27 Jamin23 @ 05/28/09 07:41 PM
I appreciate you showing the eagles and the cowgirls new stadium. I am liking the graphics and game play. I thought the cut scene with Romo on the phone was sweet. I was bummed how you cut out some parts of the video, but I understand that it probably had presentation aspects that we can't see yet.

# 28 DirtyJerz32 @ 05/28/09 07:42 PM
The game is not finished for all you negative people.

IMO the game looks great. Good job EA can't wait til next week.

# 29 jdr4693 @ 05/28/09 07:42 PM
WHY in god's green earth did that cornerback run right past and infront of McNabb and run across the field instead of sack him???????

# 30 nuckles2k2 @ 05/28/09 07:43 PM
I just watched that video of the Eagles vs the 'Boys and I was pleasantly surprised by that post TD cutscene with the the players pretty much mobbing Crayton.

I made a thread a while back about how the celebrations just seemed off in 09. The celebrations were too individualized and played out like solo acts on a stage, but I'm liking what I'm seeing so far.

Plus how sick was it to see Romo on the phone with the coordinator during the drive summary and the players on the field for the coin toss once again? One word. Yowza.

# 31 ex carrabba fan @ 05/28/09 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I liked the Touchdown celebration with more than 2 guys celebrating. Liked the Romo cutscene. Liked the Eagles reaction to the fumble. Like the opening scene with the huge logos and the intros of the Barber and Williams.
Co-sign, good job on that and the stadium looks niiiiice

Something I noticed is that everyone looks "small", I don't see a difference in player models I'm sure it'll be changed or am I just seeing things

# 32 aholbert32 @ 05/28/09 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdr4693
WHY in god's green earth did that cornerback run right past and infront of McNabb and run across the field instead of sack him???????

User controlled.

# 33 carolina_boi @ 05/28/09 07:45 PM
Quote:

if u didnt notice, that cornerback was being "usered controled" so somebody did that on purpose.. relax haha

# 34 PantherBeast_OS @ 05/28/09 07:45 PM
This looks ggreat so far. No vomplaionts here. I think it looks just awsome. But ya they must be playing on pro because the WR got open to easy for TD. But anything besides that everythign looks well good.

# 35 cowboyscowboys @ 05/28/09 07:45 PM
Quote:

I am pretty sure he was being user controlled

# 36 rckinAPhilliezhat @ 05/28/09 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
That video was edited big time as to only allow us to see what they wanted us to see.

They are holding off on the main presentation aspects. Although Romo on the phone at the end was cool.

Plus, hopefully the pregame show would be before the coin toss.
Its crazy that they took out so many things but yet im still VERY pleased...

problems: maclin still didnt lean AT ALL when turning up field.****nning still is kinda weird but improved..and to agree with a previous post..something is still kind of off about the qb throws..or maybe its just how their feet slide in the pocket...but if I cant notice the problem..maybe their just isnt one lol

# 37 mikeveli20 @ 05/28/09 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
Tom Hammonds sounds so unnatural.
Yeah he sounds horrible and very robotic. "Philadelphia...squares off..against...Dallas"

# 38 Rebel10 @ 05/28/09 07:47 PM
YEah this looks really good. I had to search for the video, so here it is for anybody else looking too:

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/1...oys552709.html

# 39 rckinAPhilliezhat @ 05/28/09 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
The one negative about the video to me is that I'm mad that the Cowgirls scored....lol...We all know that's not what's going to happen.
agree...I thought this was sappose to be authentic..here we go again..im not buyin

# 40 TheSaint92 @ 05/28/09 07:48 PM
Quote:

The user sucks.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.