Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 droopizzle34 @ 05/28/09 07:49 PM
Okay, now I am usually a BIG EA basher,but the game looks sick!!!!!!! You knit picky guys are just crazy hard to please....so far everything I have asked for is in this game,and they just gave us a little tease with these vids,it's not the finished product,wait till August 14th when the game is in your hands before you get out your ***** ade and disect every little detail....

THIS IS A MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT FROM '09!!!!
Ian and co. keep it up and you'll have my $60 bucks...

(still praying for online franchise....)

# 42 Scott @ 05/28/09 07:49 PM
Looks amazing!!

# 43 icomb1ne @ 05/28/09 07:49 PM
Boo, the kicking meter looks like it works the same except this time it looks like a shield instead of a circle

# 44 mikeveli20 @ 05/28/09 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLuX
It looked like he was user controlled.
Yeah, whoever was controlling him is baaaaaad lol.

# 45 carolina_boi @ 05/28/09 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by droopizzle34
Okay, now I am usually a BIG EA basher,but the game looks sick!!!!!!! You knit picky guys are just crazy hard to please....so far everything I have asked for is in this game,and they just gave us a little tease with these vids,it's not the finished product,wait till August 14th when the game is in your hands before you get out your ***** ade and disect every little detail....

THIS IS A MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT FROM '09!!!!
Ian and co. keep it up and you'll have my $60 bucks...

(still praying for online franchise....)
+1

# 46 cowboyscowboys @ 05/28/09 07:51 PM
I just noticed the referee gestures Eagles possesion after the fumble even though Dallas recovered.

# 47 MattIntellect @ 05/28/09 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
I just watched that video of the Eagles vs the 'Boys and I was pleasantly surprised by that post TD cutscene with the the players pretty much mobbing Crayton.

I made a thread a while back about how the celebrations just seemed off in 09. The celebrations were too individualized and played out like solo acts on a stage, but I'm liking what I'm seeing so far.

Plus how sick was it to see Romo on the phone with the coordinator during the drive summary and the players on the field for the coin toss once again? One word. Yowza.
Yeah, it looks good and is only missing a pre-game show.

# 48 nine0bison @ 05/28/09 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeknowzz
Nice find....looking good.

# 49 cowboyscowboys @ 05/28/09 07:54 PM
Madden 11 Tagline "The Return of Al Michaels" jeez commentating sucks Hammond I mean.

# 50 blklightning @ 05/28/09 07:54 PM
hammond just sucks the life right out of the game. and backtrack is plain boring. why do they have to review the same play twice, anyway? it just slows the pace down. and it is definitely horrible to hear the return of that monotonous crowd. could they not grab a mic just once and go to a game? jeez.

unfortunately, it looks like madden will once again lack any sort of soul. might have to wait for '11 after all.

# 51 bigfnjoe96 @ 05/28/09 07:55 PM
Maybe the crowd will get an upgrade next year, because they look horrible. Other than that not bad @ all

# 52 TheSaint92 @ 05/28/09 07:55 PM
Love how the Cowboys new stadium looks. Thats a ton of people.

# 53 davjaffe @ 05/28/09 07:55 PM
The game is looking pretty sharp. Obviously the models aren't going to be a gigantic departure from last year's game, but on the whole the graphics just look better. The animations are looking smooth, too. I do agree, however, with the oft-stated sentiment - the general running animation(s) needs a pretty big overhaul. Otherwise, I'm feeling pretty impressed.

Also, I'm not usually the type to complain about this sort of thing, but I noticed a small detail in the video that was pretty distracting and annoying: prior to the kickoff, two Cowboys to the left side of the screen were hopping around and warming up completely in unison! I don't have an issue with them both using the same animation, but at least it shouldn't look like synchronized swimming over there.

# 54 T9R @ 05/28/09 07:56 PM
Hammond has to go

# 55 whoady4shoady @ 05/28/09 07:57 PM
Am I the only one not impressd at all by this video. i think the game looks god awful. I dont mean just the graphics, but mainly the gameplay.

Im not feeling it at all. Look like to much of the same to me.

# 56 kjcheezhead @ 05/28/09 07:58 PM
Am I the only one who saw that cb from the left miss a blind side hit on the qb before the other cb got him??!!

# 57 blklightning @ 05/28/09 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoady4shoady
Am I the only one not impressd at all by this video. i think the game looks god awful. I dont mean just the graphics, but mainly the gameplay.

Im not feeling it at all. Look like to much of the same to me.

it looks and sounds like '09. which is not a good thing. i could notice some differences, but overall it looked as dull and boring as ever.

# 58 Tweeg @ 05/28/09 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLuX
I guess the reason the game has no flow is because it was cut and edited. i wonder how long the pregame really is, hopefully a lot longer then what was shown.
Yeah I hope so. Madden 03 had a longer pregame with guys warming up and the coach talking to them.

# 59 KANE699 @ 05/28/09 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyscowboys
I just noticed the referee gestures Eagles possesion after the fumble even though Dallas recovered.
I saw the same thing, definetly needs to be fixed.

# 60 Behindshadows @ 05/28/09 07:59 PM
Love the video, but the commentary is definitely ruining all the efforts towards presentation. Hammond sounds like a Speak and Spell..just toouurbal! As Barkley would say!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.