Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Just announced on Spike TV. Another online feature will be revealed at E3. For those of you that missed it, check out the video right here.

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 wickedbadman @ 05/28/09 11:49 PM
Makes me worry they won't have online franchise since they put this in though. Use it as a cheap substitute, but if they have online franchise too then it's BA.

# 22 PantherBeast_OS @ 05/28/09 11:49 PM
Well this is real nice for people who going to play dobles with friends. But If I play online. Then I play alone. But good feature anyway Ian.

# 23 ch46647 @ 05/28/09 11:49 PM
Is it just me or did those gameplay videos on Spike TV look MUCH better then the IGN vids?

Maybe its just late and I am not seeing correctly....

# 24 farnzworth @ 05/28/09 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQman2121
So how long is it going to take everyone to realize that this sport does not work with co-op? It just doesn't work; it never has.
what?!?!

me, my bro, and his friends have been playing co-op in madden and ncaa since it was first introduced (we have been playing madden since 1989).... co-op was huge when it came out. Blew our mind. And with him and them living across the country, this should be good times. Trust me, it works, and it is WAAAAY more fun.

# 25 ugotjackdup @ 05/28/09 11:50 PM
does this mean the big online announcement is going to be madden shop? my online franchise hopes just went down a notch.

# 26 lolfalconsbeatu @ 05/28/09 11:50 PM
I Just hope that Online Co-Op will have noooooooo part in Ranked Games lol...

# 27 T9R @ 05/28/09 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
Is it just me or did those gameplay videos on Spike TV look MUCH better then the IGN vids?

Maybe its just late and I am not seeing correctly....
some of it looked choppy, but that TD run against the Chiefs looked smooth as butter

# 28 datruth @ 05/28/09 11:51 PM
Video looked great!

# 29 SouthernBrick @ 05/28/09 11:51 PM
I'm very happy with this. I'm more about online than offline so I can't wait to get online with a friend in co-op. Wish it could have been 4 players but, 2 is cool. I'll expect online franchise next year and at least 4 player co-op.

Trying not to get my hopes up for online franchise. I think Offline franchise freaks will get the most out of e3 which I could end up playing depending on how the presentation and gameplay is.

# 30 lint @ 05/28/09 11:52 PM
The WR that caught the ball on the sideline stayed inbounds...

thats another WIN in my book.

# 31 g2thecore @ 05/28/09 11:52 PM
I'm not too familiar with the whole co-op aspect in football games. Can someone please explain how this works? I'm sorry I'm not watching the show.

# 32 SHO @ 05/28/09 11:52 PM
Indifference.

When does the video hit the 'net?

# 33 ScoobySnax @ 05/28/09 11:52 PM
That's cool for the people that will use it (mostly casuals). It's just not for me. If I'm gonna eff up, I'm gonna eff up alone lol!

Like most of the community, I'm holding out for Online Franchise!

# 34 T9R @ 05/28/09 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnyGivenSunday
I'm very happy with this. I'm more about online than offline so I can't wait to get online with a friend in co-op. Wish it could have been 4 players but, 2 is cool. I'll expect online franchise next year and at least 4 player co-op.

Trying not to get my hopes up for online franchise. I think Offline franchise freaks will get the most out of e3 which I could end up playing depending on how the presentation and gameplay is.
Pure speculation on my part, but I'd be completely shocked if the other online feature Phil teased for E3 wasn't online franchise

# 35 rckabillyRaider @ 05/28/09 11:54 PM
since the E3 huge announcement will be another online feature............does that mean this will be another lifeless, boring Madden presentation-wise with no offline franchise improvements?

# 36 steelers1216 @ 05/28/09 11:54 PM
it went by toooo fast for me to get to see how great the gameplay looked, basing on what everyone is saying.....

i just hope there is a video of it posted on the web sometime soon

# 37 CreatineKasey @ 05/28/09 11:56 PM
Another feature where they attempt to make Madden more inviting. They said it right on the show. Smart marketing.

I'll personally never touch this... but a good way for casual fans to enjoy the game together.

# 38 deltroy @ 05/28/09 11:56 PM
Hey guys did they take out custom td celebrations from last year?

# 39 Bgamer90 @ 05/28/09 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
since the E3 huge announcement will be another online feature............does that mean this will be another lifeless, boring Madden presentation-wise with no offline franchise improvements?
Wow...

have you watched the vids???

Anyways, co-op isn't really my thing but I know that people wanted it so it's good to see it in.

# 40 steelernation28 @ 05/28/09 11:57 PM
I was really hoping to hear something more substantive about gameplay or presentation. I really have no interest in online. This really isn't that huge of an announcement either.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.