Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Check out three more Madden NFL 10 screenshots. For the most part, they show off T.O. in his new Bills gear. Grabbed them from mysportsphotog twitpic page.

Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 MelMan1486 @ 05/29/09 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Obvious
lol, how much time you think hes got? he wont make a play, its obvious, look at newman, hes BEHIND TO and hes at least reacting to the ball. its the same garbage from 09. dont kid yourself
Lol a man can hope right... I'm just going to save judgement till E3 or when the games in my hands. I can see you're not giving it a chance even though it's not august yet.

# 22 canes21 @ 05/29/09 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vols/bravesfan
Wow do you have to bash on madden every chance you get?
Does it bother you he doesn't agree with you? I am from TN and do not like the Titans, gonna cry about that too?

# 23 Captain Obvious @ 05/29/09 04:36 PM
rofl bashing? if calling out the truth for what it is is considered bashing then you got me.

youd be content with dog**** if it had the EA logo on it, ignore my posts if you dont like it. people like you is why EA never makes strides in gameplay

# 24 ShimSham @ 05/29/09 04:37 PM
Anyone else tired of seeing the Cowboys all the time?

# 25 Outkizast @ 05/29/09 04:41 PM
Quote:
rofl bashing? if calling out the truth for what it is is considered bashing then you got me.

youd be content with dog**** if it had the EA logo on it, ignore my posts if you dont like it. people like you is why EA never makes strides in gameplay
WOW. I'm getting pretty sick of hearing that sentence.. You think when you bitch and whine, it helps light a fire under EA's butt to make strides in gameplay??? HELL NO. They ignore the sh*t out of your posts i'm sure... the posts that they listen to and take to heart, are the ones where someone gives CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.... not just criticism... people need to realize that you have to treat someone with RESPECT if you want them to listen to you...

# 26 Captain Obvious @ 05/29/09 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outkizast
WOW. I'm getting pretty sick of hearing that sentence.. You think when you bitch and whine, it helps light a fire under EA's butt to make strides in gameplay??? HELL NO. They ignore the sh*t out of your posts i'm sure... the posts that they listen to and take to heart, are the ones where someone gives CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.... not just criticism... people need to realize that you have to treat someone with RESPECT if you want them to listen to you...
ive posted with constructive critisicm, but ian aint here no more is he? im saying is that people would rather kill themselves and hug those nuts before ever criticizing madden. makes me sick.

what we see in the picture is sad, its been like that forever and with all the hype they brought to this forum and we still see the same thing, its depressing. its ok, ima sheep to, i need my football fix

# 27 Outkizast @ 05/29/09 04:52 PM
For the picture with the CB's arm going through TO's leg: Ian has stated before that there isn't that kind of clipping during actual gameplay.. He says that it can happen during replay because it doesn't have the same frame rate or something... I dont remember the whole shpeal...

# 28 roadman @ 05/29/09 04:53 PM
Quote:
ive posted with constructive critisicm, but ian aint here no more is he? im saying is that people would rather kill themselves and hug those nuts before ever criticizing madden. makes me sick.
Ian was here about an hour ago.

Take your own advice and ignore those people/post.

# 29 Outkizast @ 05/29/09 04:56 PM
Quote:

what we see in the picture is sad, its been like that forever and with all the hype they brought to this forum and we still see the same thing, its depressing. its ok, ima sheep to, i need my football fix
I didn't mean for what i said to be against you specifically, I haven't read enough of your posts to be educated on what you say when you post... just that the sentence: "It's people like you that's the reason Madden has been such a bad game" really pisses me off for some reason... because I'm SURE it's not that black and white.... I dont think the poor showing of Madden on Next Gen systems was due to people kissing EA's *ss....

# 30 Captain Obvious @ 05/29/09 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outkizast
For the picture with the CB's arm going through TO's leg: Ian has stated before that there isn't that kind of clipping during actual gameplay.. He says that it can happen during replay because it doesn't have the same frame rate or something... I dont remember the whole shpeal...
k then tell me why newman is about to high five the football in the case owens doesnt catch it and sensabaugh is in front of him not even looking at the ball, (his head should be a LITTLE tinted) but looking back at edwards?

# 31 carolina_boi @ 05/29/09 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShimSham
Anyone else tired of seeing the Cowboys all the time?
im tired of see'n them, the steelers, and the cardinals. Lets see some NEW teams ! More panthers shots would be great and i hope the saftey and cornerback reactions are alot better than what im see'n in the screenshots. And i hope the clipping issue is fixe (i cant believe they put a pic out like that ). But the game looks great, nice visual *graphic* improvements

# 32 Captain Obvious @ 05/29/09 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmcrb28
Is it just me or does TO's sock look like the red is longer

oh ya and the sock people, i hate them more than the nuthuggers lol

# 33 Outkizast @ 05/29/09 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmcrb28
Is it just me or does TO's sock look like the red is longer
It's the whole Bills team..

# 34 Maximus205 @ 05/29/09 05:10 PM
Quote:
rofl, the guys arm is clipping through TO's leg. yea yea yea its an early build made 2 years ago blah blah blah. lol

and the safety is ignoring the ball and looking back at the qb. just like 09, yipeeeee
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelMan1486
The clipping doesn't bother me all that much. What I see in this pic is the safety just looking at the ball. He's not jumping up for the ball or even putting a hand up to try and deflect it.
Quote:
lol, how much time you think hes got? he wont make a play, its obvious, look at newman, hes BEHIND TO and hes at least reacting to the ball. its the same garbage from 09. dont kid yourself
Quote:
k then tell me why newman is about to high five the football in the case owens doesnt catch it and sensabaugh is in front of him not even looking at the ball, (his head should be a LITTLE tinted) but looking back at edwards?
Remember procedural awareness anyone? Depending on rating (and this is Sensabaugh) if his head is not looking back he wont make a play on the ball. It looks to me like he turned his head too late(because of his awareness) to make a play.

# 35 Captain Obvious @ 05/29/09 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus205
Remember procedural awareness anyone? Depending on rating (and this is Sensabaugh) if his head is not looking back he wont make a play on the ball. It looks to me like he turned his head too late(because of his awareness) to make a play.

are you ****ing kidding me? his whole body is facing the LOS, where do you see that he turned his head to late in a STILL PICTURE

explain why newman is making a play then? god this is the kinda post that drives me nuts. these excuses come outta left field, jesus!

# 36 bang911 @ 05/29/09 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by T9R
Loving all this Madden 10 Cowboys content

and just being that guy again:

serifed font for the Cowboys please!
That current font is all wrong. It has got to be fixed in the final version.

# 37 TrapStar215 @ 05/29/09 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bang911
That current font is all wrong. It has got to be fixed in the final version.
To bad he won't be on the team when the final version comes out.

# 38 Captain Obvious @ 05/29/09 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fourthreemafia
Dont buy the game then.

No one wants to hear you cry and whine.
ill buy it cause me and you are the same, sheep

# 39 Maximus205 @ 05/29/09 05:45 PM
Quote:
are you ****ing kidding me? his whole body is facing the LOS, where do you see that he turned his head to late in a STILL PICTURE

explain why newman is making a play then? god this is the kinda post that drives me nuts. these excuses come outta left field, jesus!
You need too calm down cause its not that serious first and formost and stop posting like a preschooler who is just learning to curse. And in case you haven't been comprehending we are speculating on whats what happening in the pic.

# 40 -DaVe- @ 05/29/09 05:46 PM
I guess T.O. is going to be transparent in Madden this year?
Sensaubaugh just stuck his whole forearm through T.O.'s leg

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.