Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

Revolutionary Create-A-School Feature Now Available at http://teambuilder.easports.com

June 1, 2009 – At Electronic Arts’ E3 press conference, EA SPORTS Senior Vice President Group General Manager, Steve Chiang, announced that TeamBuilder—one of the year’s most highly anticipated video game features—is now available for the first time at http://teambuilder.easports.com. TeamBuilder is an all-new, online create-a-school feature that revolutionizes the user’s ability to produce personalized content for NCAA Football 10. The teams created via the TeamBuilder web application will be available for use in the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of NCAA Football 10 when the title hits shelves on July 14th. The original packaging of NCAA Football 10 will contain a code that unlocks 12 slots, allowing users to save up to 12 created teams to the console hard drive. Those who pre-order NCAA Football 10 will receive a code for an additional 13 slots, allowing them to save 25 created teams directly to the console hard drive.

With the capability to upload logos and numerous customization options for uniforms, fields, rosters, and much more, TeamBuilder gives users the opportunity to design completely original teams with infinite possibilities. Plus, preloaded logos for several Football Championship Subdivision schools will allow users to add more teams to NCAA Football 10. With its intuitively designed online database that is searchable across several fields, TeamBuilder allows users to share their unique, customized content with ease. A football fan’s dream, TeamBuilder will enable users to experience the excitement and pageantry of college football, defined by their own personalized creations.

First introduced in NCAA Football 2000 on the PlayStation, create-a-school has been a favorite feature of sports gamers for years. The PS2 version made its debut in NCAA Football 2003 and for the past three years, fans have anxiously awaited the next generation of create-a-school. The wait is now over, as EA SPORTS proudly presents the arrival of TeamBuilder, a revolution in create-a-school history.

Developed in Orlando, Florida by EA Tiburon, NCAA Football 10 will be available at North American retail stores on July 14th. The game will be available for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system, the PlayStation2 and PLAYSTATION3 computer entertainment systems and the PSP (PlayStationPortable) and has been rated E for Everyone by the ESRB.

For more information about TeamBuilder and NCAA Football 10, please visit www.ncaafootball10.com.

NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 181 Gossennator @ 06/01/09 05:39 PM
anybody elses teams not saving correctly?

# 182 Gmac1016 @ 06/01/09 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by longshanks
are you talking about teambuilder??? because we're supposed to customize EVERYTHING on it..
No, I'm talking about the helmet in the game for Ole Miss.

# 183 Solidice @ 06/01/09 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gossennator
my team saves, but sometime my field art reset to default text in the end zones. (team name is one, nickname in other)

# 184 amoore0192 @ 06/01/09 05:46 PM
Quote:
Yep, mine wont save at all.

# 185 OMT @ 06/01/09 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanek27
For the field only your primary logo can be in the center? I thought we had the option to choose but I guess not. Otherwise, this still is the best, my heart is still pumping wildly with excitement.
We found the 128x128 logos when stretched to fill out the midfield logos looked really bad, so we limited it to the primary.

# 186 chopshop @ 06/01/09 06:20 PM
How do I get text across the front of the jersey?

# 187 OMT @ 06/01/09 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stingmgt
Wow, the GT throwback white helmets made it in the game. And the new unis are 100% accurate. Kudos EA. Can I not change the shoes and socks color? I'm just looking through our uni options and the only options are helmet, jersey, and pant.
Click on shoes and socks. They are selectable below the pants.

# 188 Gossennator @ 06/01/09 06:42 PM
So when you go to save school, is there a confirmation or anything that says its been saved? If so, I am not getting and I am having to restart on my school each time I go to my schools.

# 189 amoore0192 @ 06/01/09 06:44 PM
Quote:
So when you go to save school, is there a confirmation or anything that says its been saved? If so, I am not getting and I am having to restart on my school each time I go to my schools.
Im not getting anything like that either...

# 190 Solidice @ 06/01/09 06:48 PM
Quote:
when I save a little blue circle rotates(telling me it busy) then it goes out of the edit screen(black background) to the view screen(green background) like if you were just looking at someone else's team.

# 191 ATRAINOLSM2293 @ 06/01/09 06:56 PM
I cant certain last names

I was building my HS team and I cant put like 10 last names

Any ideas?

# 192 J-Unit40 @ 06/01/09 07:19 PM
This site is just bad***! Great work EA!

I see the Gators have options for white, blue or orange pants. Sweet. I like the roster at first glance. The Gator secondary is going to be ruthless on opposing QBs.

Oh, and the possible uniform combinations for Oregon will be just .

# 193 UATide @ 06/01/09 07:46 PM
Just found this, wasn't sure if anybody else found it.. where is MINNESOTA'S STADIUM?

# 194 MrOctober430 @ 06/01/09 07:53 PM
On home Alternate jerseys you can change the colors.

# 195 MrOctober430 @ 06/01/09 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLLTIDE1411
Just found this, wasn't sure if anybody else found it.. where is MINNESOTA'S STADIUM?
not in the game

# 196 prowler @ 06/01/09 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
I need to know what stripe you are talking about. What stripe number is it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
I've tried to mix and match to see which ones line up and none do.

I've tried jersey styles 27, 41, 58 and 61 with pants stripe 4, 11, 12, and 17 and its always offset.
OMT, did you get a chance to check on this?

# 197 Lava @ 06/01/09 08:06 PM
Just finished creating my Fort Worth Firebirds!

OMT, are the rosters for the FBS teams we can use for our rosters to start with final? Also, can you confirm the commentators will say "Fort Worth" in the game? Thanks, and great job on the site!

# 198 Schreck11 @ 06/01/09 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amoore0192
Is anyone else having problems saving their schools?
Im having the same problem.

# 199 amoore0192 @ 06/01/09 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schreck11
Im having the same problem.
Do you think it has anything to do wiith that whole mess that went on with easportsworld? Because I cant log in there using my ea id.

# 200 superjames1992 @ 06/01/09 08:26 PM
I still can't get the Teambuilder site to work and I've tried Firefox and Internet Explorer. Oh well, I don't plan on really using the game once it comes out, anyways, but I was just going to mess with it a bit in the meantime.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.