Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

Revolutionary Create-A-School Feature Now Available at http://teambuilder.easports.com

June 1, 2009 – At Electronic Arts’ E3 press conference, EA SPORTS Senior Vice President Group General Manager, Steve Chiang, announced that TeamBuilder—one of the year’s most highly anticipated video game features—is now available for the first time at http://teambuilder.easports.com. TeamBuilder is an all-new, online create-a-school feature that revolutionizes the user’s ability to produce personalized content for NCAA Football 10. The teams created via the TeamBuilder web application will be available for use in the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of NCAA Football 10 when the title hits shelves on July 14th. The original packaging of NCAA Football 10 will contain a code that unlocks 12 slots, allowing users to save up to 12 created teams to the console hard drive. Those who pre-order NCAA Football 10 will receive a code for an additional 13 slots, allowing them to save 25 created teams directly to the console hard drive.

With the capability to upload logos and numerous customization options for uniforms, fields, rosters, and much more, TeamBuilder gives users the opportunity to design completely original teams with infinite possibilities. Plus, preloaded logos for several Football Championship Subdivision schools will allow users to add more teams to NCAA Football 10. With its intuitively designed online database that is searchable across several fields, TeamBuilder allows users to share their unique, customized content with ease. A football fan’s dream, TeamBuilder will enable users to experience the excitement and pageantry of college football, defined by their own personalized creations.

First introduced in NCAA Football 2000 on the PlayStation, create-a-school has been a favorite feature of sports gamers for years. The PS2 version made its debut in NCAA Football 2003 and for the past three years, fans have anxiously awaited the next generation of create-a-school. The wait is now over, as EA SPORTS proudly presents the arrival of TeamBuilder, a revolution in create-a-school history.

Developed in Orlando, Florida by EA Tiburon, NCAA Football 10 will be available at North American retail stores on July 14th. The game will be available for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system, the PlayStation2 and PLAYSTATION3 computer entertainment systems and the PSP (PlayStationPortable) and has been rated E for Everyone by the ESRB.

For more information about TeamBuilder and NCAA Football 10, please visit www.ncaafootball10.com.

NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 mistershadez @ 06/01/09 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
which do you think would work out better. the orange jersey with the primary logo, or the 2nd blue jersey(with white #'s) with the UTSA script above the #'s?
I like the second blue with numbers for your Home Alt. The "UTSA" script really sets them off. The Orange Alt with the helmet logo above the numbers just doesn't do it for me.

# 62 greenegt @ 06/01/09 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextqb19
Tinkering around and making James Madison Dukes right now....
That's my team, as well. Can't wait to have them back in NCAA.

# 63 gomuherdclassof2k10 @ 06/01/09 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30
Once you get the game....lol
Thanks. Even other ones people made?

# 64 OMT @ 06/01/09 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddv25
Wow this is hard... I can't get it to work... Anyone else experiencing problems? I can log in and see all created schools w/ details etc. but as soon as I click on create a team nothing happens...

Makes me go crazy right now to see everyone talking about it and creating schools and I have to sit here and nothing goes...
Make sure you have the latest version of Flash.

I can't really talk about this thing yet... it isn't officially announced.

# 65 TDKing @ 06/01/09 10:38 AM
How do you upload custom logos ? I hit upload and it lets me choose a photo then nothing happens. Do the pictures need to be saved as a certain type of file... jpeg...bitmap ?
I didn't think I would care much about this feature... but man I love it! Can't wait to see my team on my field.. wow!

# 66 gschwendt @ 06/01/09 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
for my alternate, I was going to go with an orange jersey, but since they didn't add a text box over the numbers on the front, the UTSA text logo I had wouldn't show up. I tried it with the UTSA main logo and it looks like this.
For your UTSA logo, give it a blue outline. That way the outline will not appear on blue jerseys but break up the orange on the orange jerseys.

# 67 Watson @ 06/01/09 10:42 AM
this site is already controlling my day

# 68 Papi34 @ 06/01/09 10:48 AM
What a fantastic feature and a great way to spend some time waiting for the demo. This has got me VERY interested in this game now, I'd sort of passed it over with all the Madden info flying around.

Kudos to the devs.

# 69 Solidice @ 06/01/09 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gschwendt
For your UTSA logo, give it a blue outline. That way the outline will not appear on blue jerseys but break up the orange on the orange jerseys.
it does have a blue outline, but it still didn't show up that well on the orange jersey. I'll tinker around with it, lots of time until the game comes out.

# 70 BROman @ 06/01/09 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WatsonTiger
this site is already controlling my day
me too, i'm glad we only have one week of school left and i'm rolling a video, b/c i have done nothing to earn a paycheck today.

# 71 renatus @ 06/01/09 10:54 AM
the site looks very nice if only we didnt had to replace 1a teams to have 1aa on dynasty

# 72 amoore0192 @ 06/01/09 10:57 AM
Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? Idk why my teams wont sve. I can log in, create them, and even look at other peoples teams, but when I hit save and go back to my teams theyre not there.

# 73 RU_Goo @ 06/01/09 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDKing
How do you upload custom logos ? I hit upload and it lets me choose a photo then nothing happens. Do the pictures need to be saved as a certain type of file... jpeg...bitmap ?
I didn't think I would care much about this feature... but man I love it! Can't wait to see my team on my field.. wow!
Im having the same problem.

# 74 RaiderKtulu @ 06/01/09 11:04 AM
I just wish we had a few more choices in number fonts and NFL style colored socks. But aside from that, this thing is just awesome. My biggest problem is trying to come up with a logo that isn't just a re-coloring of something else.

# 75 bowld @ 06/01/09 11:13 AM
Check out my Long Beach State school..i think it turned out really nice

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/n...reate_a_school

# 76 Watson @ 06/01/09 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKJ414
What prestige are you guys creating your teams at? 1 star? 5?
2-5. im pretending the conference isnt 100% new. bc its not

and 3 teams down, 9 to go

# 77 bb9 @ 06/01/09 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Make sure you have the latest version of Flash.

I can't really talk about this thing yet... it isn't officially announced.

# 78 ufrules @ 06/01/09 11:27 AM
So do we know yet if the colors of a real team's stadium will change to your teambuilder's colors?

# 79 HHHBigFan @ 06/01/09 11:32 AM
Anybody else having problems getting it to pick the team colors?

# 80 thmst30 @ 06/01/09 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufrules
So do we know yet if the colors of a real team's stadium will change to your teambuilder's colors?
No, the original team's colors, logos, banners, flags, etc. will still be there. I wish they would have included more generic stadiums due to this. I see only three generic stadiums. Bowl, high-school, and practice field.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.