Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

Check out the NCAA Football 10 E3 trailer.

Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 moylan1234 @ 06/03/09 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectSRT
The difference here is that you just don't care for the Harry Potter film, thats mostly not the case with this. Id imagine a large number of the ppl who harp on EA or the game, at one point really enjoyed this game..
I know it's not the same, but it is similiar because i've already made up mind not to watch Potter and some of these people have made up their minds already to not bother with NCAA
Quote:
altho, there are some ppl, like one individual a page or two back who seem to be harping just to harp.
and those are really the only types of people i'm speaking to

# 62 SemperVictoria @ 06/03/09 12:39 AM
It's been this way every year on current gen. People bitch--then others ridicule the complainers, and on and on. However, what’s been the one constant? The game has sucked. But I forgot—this time it’s REALLY going to be good, right? We’ll maybe thats truly the case this year—but you’re an idiot if you don’t let past experiences render into your decision making.

# 63 PantherBeast_OS @ 06/03/09 12:45 AM
The video was sweet. Can't wait to get it next month.

# 64 FSU93 @ 06/03/09 01:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOctober430
One that caught my eye was, alot of the teams have low socks. What gives?? Some of those schools have high socks! but can't wait until july!!!!11
Yeah! I was loving it until I saw the socks on USC and was like WTF? Those socks are supposed to be 4 inches higher! Sigh.. same ol EA. Can't get ANYTHING right. I guess I will cancel my preorder.

# 65 FSU93 @ 06/03/09 01:20 AM
Since I'm going to bed, before I get flamed/laughed at off the forums the previous post was sarcasm. Yeah, I know it is obvious. However you can't tell these days. WHich is sad.

# 66 md0t @ 06/03/09 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Child Rebel
Just go home and pop NCAA 09 in right quick. It'll give you an idea.
my thoughts exactly

# 67 KG @ 06/03/09 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDirt
Echoing Moostache here:

Best part for me is at the 1:06 mark - the slightly off target pass, and the new animation of WR not being able to handle it.

Hopefully these are things we'll see a good bit of.
Yessss. No more warp catch-up animation.

One animation I really hope they get rid of is the catch on the Tebow fake-run pass. The one where the receiver jumps and turns in mid-air to catch a pass behind him. I don't think it's humanly possible to do that.

# 68 Happyvally74 @ 06/03/09 10:57 AM
I ate a apple today. Not a perfect apple. It Had a few marks on it. Maybe a little undersized too. Come to think about it, it was just like the apple I ate yesterday. But I was hungry.

# 69 SHO @ 06/03/09 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyvally74
I ate a apple today. Not a perfect apple. It Had a few marks on it. Maybe a little undersized too. Come to think about it, it was just like the apple I ate yesterday. But I was hungry.
Good for you.....?

# 70 AlbertaIrish @ 06/03/09 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE
Good for you.....?
You really didn't get the analogy there?

# 71 SHO @ 06/03/09 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertaIrish
You really didn't get the analogy there?
I get the anaolgy just fine, but I don't agree with it.

Apples are delicious and are good for you. NCAA is like tomacco. Foul tasting, but addictive.

# 72 Happyvally74 @ 06/03/09 01:13 PM
Lets meet in the middle. Apple flavored tobacco?

# 73 crques @ 06/03/09 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Child Rebel
Just go home and pop NCAA 09 in right quick. It'll give you an idea.
I hate to say it, but it did look almost like the same darn game as last year, which I wasn't really a fan of. I hope it plays differently this year so I can actually use my 360 for football instead of my PS2.

# 74 homer1303 @ 06/03/09 04:27 PM
I actually liked NCAA 09 and thought it had a lot of potential. the things that bothered me about it were no progressive lighting (fixed) pursuit angles (fixed) too easy to beat cpu (supposed to be fixed) and since i am an ohio state fan, the fact that there were no lights at ohio stadium really annoyed the hell out of me but they have also been added. so, even though it seems like they half-assed it compared to madden, i am really excited for this game

# 75 marcoyk @ 06/03/09 08:02 PM
This game is looking a lot more fluid with running catches, new tackles, etc. I'm glad my Heels were in this video even though it was TJ was getting sacked, ha.

# 76 Kingfish @ 06/06/09 06:46 PM
I said it last year and gonna stick to it...

EA will not get my money until Thanksgiving or later...and if I can wait until after Christmas, maybe I can just wait until NEXT year.

Hopefully enough people do that with me, we will get some REAL work done on some of the 'hard-core' sim issues!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.