Madden 2010 News Post

http://video.ign.com/streaming/e3-2009/

See the schedule for wednesday

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Fresh Prince @ 06/02/09 07:59 PM
When he clicked on a previous game, the game summary and stats came up.

No highlights.

# 62 adembroski @ 06/02/09 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLuX
Because it kills the immersion imo, i hate when games use live action video instead of 3d models.
So polygons are more immersive than live people? I'm having a real hard time following your logic here.

# 63 Reggie16 @ 06/02/09 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Prince
When he clicked on a previous game, the game summary and stats came up.

No highlights.
i noticed that too! ugghh looks like no highlights

# 64 Maximus205 @ 06/02/09 08:02 PM
Quote:
Is the extra point host a 3d model or a live video? if its are live action vid that is REALLY disappointing.
^^ This and how many different scenerios they have will make the difference being that they are live. I really hope that there will be highlights of some of the weeks games or this will get old fast. Looks nice though. I like the new UI

# 65 BrianFifaFan @ 06/02/09 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
2K what?
That's exactly what I thought! No more bad lip-sync! This Franchise mode seems to be the best of any Sports game to date. My Madden love is complete! I want to see what the draft is gonna be like now. And I'm having a feeling that I can go ahead and say "Fifa who?" J/K But I'm not thinking their Presentation will be any where near this! Good times indeed....

# 66 cowboyscowboys @ 06/02/09 08:02 PM
Pretty exciting

# 67 Colladie @ 06/02/09 08:03 PM
Quote:
Because it kills the immersion imo, i hate when games use live action video instead of 3d models.
Yes, but wouldn't you rather have the benefits of perfect voice acting and cool holographic (stunning) people than 3d models.

# 68 adamgod8 @ 06/02/09 08:03 PM
Adem could you pleasee eliminate my worries and tell me you will be able to view highlights from games around the league and not just stats

# 69 adembroski @ 06/02/09 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus205
^^ This and how many different scenerios they have will make the difference being that they a live. I really hope that there will be highlights of some of the weeks games or this will get old fast. Looks nice though. I like the new UI
Only the intro and farewell segments actually have them on screen. Recaps, previews, awards, injuries, etc. are all on-screen graphics with voice overs.

# 70 adembroski @ 06/02/09 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colladie
Yes, but wouldn't you rather have the benefits of perfect voice acting and cool holographic (stunning) people than 3d models.
That's a HUGE one... they're MUCH better voice actors when they're being shown on screen. When it goes to the recaps, it gets rougher.

# 71 green94 @ 06/02/09 08:05 PM
That whole interface looks fantastic. WOW.

# 72 carnalnirvana @ 06/02/09 08:05 PM
blah blah this will get old by week 5.......

i wanna see the logic in the offseason. and if the coaches schemes can be changed during the season so i dont need to run a 32 team chise to get the teams playing and building the team right........

# 73 Deegeezy @ 06/02/09 08:05 PM
Quote:
I saw an option on there for "host" so maybe we can choose between Fran and Alex Flanigan to mix things up.

# 74 leo2k2ndc @ 06/02/09 08:05 PM
This looks so niceee ... AHHHH, Why doesn't NCAA try to do some big things like Madden has, are they scared the NCAA game might be better some year ...
Ahhh I just stated that because when I play NCAA, I'll be thinking about NMadden

# 75 carolina_boi @ 06/02/09 08:06 PM
loooking SWEEET !

# 76 MattIntellect @ 06/02/09 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piderman
why so serious? it wouldnt kill to have a little fun with the sitiuation. I mean come on lighten up, it doesnt always have to be push that push this, but hey thats just me, you do whatever you want man.
I'm just saying that time is running out for changes to be made to Madden and that this could have waited until the game goes gold.

# 77 leo2k2ndc @ 06/02/09 08:07 PM
This looking great!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH August is looking great this year, Madden and my 22 BDay ... Gonna get WILD!!!!!!!!!!!! LoL

# 78 adamgod8 @ 06/02/09 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carnalnirvava
blah blah this will get old by week 5.......

i wanna see the logic in the offseason. and if the coaches schemes can be changed during the season so i dont need to run a 32 team chise to get the teams playing and building the team right........
5 years later and I'm still not sick of 2k5's sportscenter (well maybe a little ;])

# 79 Maximus205 @ 06/02/09 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Only the intro and farewell segments actually have them on screen. Recaps, previews, awards, injuries, etc. are all on-screen graphics with voice overs.
Hear any repetitive dialog while they are up?

# 80 Cusefan @ 06/02/09 08:09 PM
Couple questions I have reguarding this:

Is there any Ingame footage in the Highlight show

How long is the show

Is there audio during the whole show, or will there be those awkword silences..

Either way, this is an amazing start, one can only imagine what this will look like as a finished product and in the coming years. One can only assume that this Madden will blow the doors off of other Maddens and possibly all other sports games this year.

You really have to hand it to The Madden Team, they have literally they saved Madden from mediocrity.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.