Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Check out this new Madden NFL 10 video, showing off The Extra Point Halftime Report.

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 bowdown2shadi @ 06/03/09 05:53 PM
THANKS!

# 2 Colladie @ 06/03/09 05:56 PM
uhhh...
that was a pretty bland halftime report

# 3 drae2 @ 06/03/09 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Check out this new Madden NFL 10 video, showing off The Extra Point Halftime Report.
That was nice.

# 4 Reggie16 @ 06/03/09 05:58 PM
its not the best but hey Its better than nothing!!!

# 5 DGuinta1 @ 06/03/09 05:58 PM
Where's the Half Time Show?

Oh as I said earlier, don't like Alex Flannigans' voice.

Though I think the running animations looks pretty good there.

Just my .02

# 6 PantherBeast_OS @ 06/03/09 05:58 PM
Thaks steve o. The only thing you can't here them talking about halftime things on the game because of the loud crowd at E3. But oh well now people stop whine bout there is not highlights. There you go people now you can be happy. Highlights lol.

# 7 g2thecore @ 06/03/09 05:58 PM
I'm kind of disappointed there's no commentary during the highlights. It's kind of boring to just watch highlights with an awkward silence.

At the very least they could have the girl talk about the player's performances while the highlights run. Oh well, it's cool.

# 8 Harlemal @ 06/03/09 05:59 PM
Crack......

# 9 CapnKill @ 06/03/09 06:00 PM
lol, 1 yard rush by M. Hasslbeck!!! Can I see that in slow motion please?!

# 10 PantherBeast_OS @ 06/03/09 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by damien6663
Ehhh in all honesty ill probably never watch that, the voice overs are pretty bad and generic, it just doesnt flow together smoothly...fortunately this stuff isnt a big thing with me, all i care about is a good offline franchise.
What are you talking bout. You could not hardly here anything because at that point someone turned down the volume plus the crowd noise made it hard to here anything. Don't judge until we get the final build of the game in out hands. To many people judge to soon.

# 11 antnyboy20 @ 06/03/09 06:00 PM
Pretty weak

# 12 xtoddx @ 06/03/09 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
What are you talking bout. You could not hardly here anything because at that point someone turned down the volume plus the crowd noise made it hard to here anything. Don't judge until we get the final build of the game in out hands. To many people judge to soon.
Are you joking? There was no one saying anything. You need to stop being so ignorant to the flaws of this game, I watch you post and it's unbearable. They didn't turn down anything.

# 13 Deegeezy @ 06/03/09 06:03 PM
They should at least play some music during the highlights rather than just have awkward silence. Either some EA Trax stuff or NFL Films music would make things a bit better.

Like others have said though, what they have is better than nothing.

# 14 CapnKill @ 06/03/09 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vols/bravesfan
Ok so it's not that bad but... I expected more. Oh well we should be happy we got somthing.
Should we? Is this what its come down to? Ehh.. at least its something guys!

# 15 pfunk880 @ 06/03/09 06:04 PM
Could be a lot better, but it tops anything EA has done in the past.

As far as the voiceovers, it's a little awkward with all the silence, but look how much we are already complaining about Hammond. They need to get that right before they try to do halftime report commentary. Even the much-heralded 2K5 had some issues with the halftime report. I was just watching that youtube clip posted somewhere on this forum today with the 2K5 halftime show, and Berman had a lot of spots where the audio sounded odd when put together.

# 16 sportzbro @ 06/03/09 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antnyboy20
Pretty weak
+1

It needs some music, and the voice over is horrible.. sounds like the female version of Tom-bot Hammond.

# 17 thmst30 @ 06/03/09 06:05 PM
Ummm, that was weak. Absolutely no flow at all, and the commentary was just as bad as Hammond. Damn, I was looking forward to watching these half-time and post-game shows, but if that's all it is then I may have to skip them. 2K5 is still king for at least another year presentation wise IMO. Madden has made massive strides, but they aren't QUITE there yet.

# 18 SageInfinite @ 06/03/09 06:05 PM
Definitely not putting 2k5 to bed in that area, lol. Much better than 09 and I will enjoy it, but it definitely is still lacking.

# 19 DGuinta1 @ 06/03/09 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
They should at least play some music during the highlights rather than just have awkward silence. Either some EA Trax stuff or NFL Films music would make things a bit better.

I hope they have some sort of halftime music or something!

# 20 pfunk880 @ 06/03/09 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy

Music would help a great deal.

« Previous1234567891415Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.