Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Here is another video clip from Madden NFL 10. Chase managed to grab a clip of the Ravens intro, which includes Ray Lewis.

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Rebel10 @ 06/04/09 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
*waits for complaints about presentation*
About five posts up from your's...

Looks great.

If there's little things like this for a lot of the games/teams/etc, then that could really add to playing different teams week after week. The obvious ones (like Ray) are a welcome addition for the first year on those, I'd love to see what comes down in the future... and it could really make playing in Baltimore feel different than, say, Philadelphia, etc.

The Pat's entrance out of the helmet w/ Wagner followed by Ozzie/Rifles firing, would be pretty sweet... wonder if that's been included. It's a great moment at Pats games when that happens, though I don't know if they show that on TV regularly though.

# 42 atc43 @ 06/04/09 01:22 AM
LOOKS GREAT cant wait to get my hands on this edition

# 43 droopizzle34 @ 06/04/09 01:29 AM
I likes! Do ya thang Ray Ray!!!!

# 44 jdr4693 @ 06/04/09 01:34 AM
Can't wait to see how they expand on this in future Maddens. (Clinton Portis running out with the American flag representing DC before every game, Drew Brees pump up, The endless fun for maddens future.)

# 45 PantherBeast_OS @ 06/04/09 01:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by j2k9
My only complaint is why was the Falcon player wearing a sunvisor during the coin toss in a snow game?
Well if the game is in the middle if the day. Then there is a thing called snowing blinding. Didn't you here when you are in snowy places you should wear sunglasses. If the sun beams onto the snow it can blind you. I use sunglasses when I go skiing to prevent the sun from blinding me while skiing. That why they might be wearing it during this for.

# 46 bang911 @ 06/04/09 01:45 AM
Whenever the forums get into negativity mode, just release another sweet signiture style like this and it will shut the people up for a little while.

This is one of the coolest things about Madden 10!!

# 47 PantherBeast_OS @ 06/04/09 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bang911
Whenever the forums get into negativity mode, just release another sweet signiture style like this and it will shut people up for a little while. This is one of the coolest things about Madden 10.
True. But you know some people. They might complain bout how he danceslol. Rey dance step might be alittle off my god help us please lol. But anyway I hope Shawn merriman Light outs dance is in. So he can do it when he sacks the QB.

# 48 atc43 @ 06/04/09 01:51 AM
looks im im gonna be pplayin wit baltimore alot to get a glimpse of this

# 49 PantherBeast_OS @ 06/04/09 01:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atc43
looks im im gonna be pplayin wit baltimore alot to get a glimpse of this
I hope my panthers two RBs D willaims and stewart get their sideline dance like they do in the nfl games. That would be sweet.

# 50 thudias @ 06/04/09 01:54 AM
I like the banner with amount of years left on the coaches contract...That is awesome to me

# 51 PantherBeast_OS @ 06/04/09 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thudias
I like the banner with amount of years left on the coaches contract...That is awesome to me
Yea I notice that aswell. It is a nice addtion to tthe presention during the game.

# 52 SageInfinite @ 06/04/09 02:21 AM
Nice. The camera angle that they used sucked, but they get credit for the effort.

# 53 Hotlanta @ 06/04/09 07:17 AM
I love how we see the dance in the jumbotron at the same time.

Sigh I think imma freeze myself until Madden drops like Cartmen did waiting for the Wii lol

# 54 FlyingFinn @ 06/04/09 07:36 AM
Hopefully there is some sort of PA announcement/ commentating during intro...

# 55 mastershake88 @ 06/04/09 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
Hopefully there is some sort of PA announcement/ commentating during intro...

i like how the JUMBOTRON is still wrong even though blogs were made and pictures were given. the score board is NOT in the jumbo tron. love the dance, dislike stadium's error even though it has been an error since madden 2001

# 56 marcoyk @ 06/04/09 08:24 AM
Wow that is so damn sweet!

# 57 BigD @ 06/04/09 08:32 AM
Very, very nice. This is the stuff I've been waiting for, for years.

# 58 Netherscourge @ 06/04/09 08:35 AM
Well, it's not exactly the dance Ray Lewis does...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsufwQ6fCMQ

But it's cool to see they added this into the game.

I like it!

# 59 Netherscourge @ 06/04/09 08:52 AM
I bet they got the BRIAN DAWKINS intro in the game too!

I love this man.

First thing I will do in my Franchise is trade Brain Dawkins BACK to the Eagles. Because there's no way in hell he's a Bronco if I can do anything about it.

# 60 ChicagoChris @ 06/04/09 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by earaylewis
Im a Ravens fan

im very sorry to break the party but this is not even close to the real dance of Ray Lewis in real life.

My father said to me when you do something put your effort at 100 % or dont do it.

I think in this case they dont have put 100 % effort.

But its a beginning and im still appreciate what EA SPORTS as done so far with this game.

So its my point

100 % effort not 70 %
Fair enough but these little touches are very impressive. NO ONE was expecting this level of presentation in a 1 year time frame.

My point is is that most people will skip through the cut scene after the first few times. Good effort IMO

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.