Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

Check it out right here.

Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 GoToledo @ 06/04/09 10:44 PM
Wait a minute. So, is chew clock a true accelerated clock?? In other words, if I always have it on will the CPU chew clock as well when they are on offense?

Basically what I want to know is can I use this to play with 15 minute quarters and get a realistic number of snaps per game?

If so, than great addition!

# 22 GoToledo @ 06/04/09 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boritter
This post is sponsored by Coke Zero.

# 23 Solidice @ 06/04/09 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoToledo
Wait a minute. So, is chew clock a true accelerated clock?? In other words, if I always have it on will the CPU chew clock as well when they are on offense?

this is what I'm wondering as well. if the CPU can't use it, it'll be useless for me.

# 24 J-Unit40 @ 06/04/09 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoToledo

I don't believe so, but I could be wrong. It appears that it's a USER thing only.

# 25 GoToledo @ 06/04/09 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
I don't believe so, but I could be wrong. It appears that it's a USER thing only.
This is exactly what I am afraid of. I hope I am not getting excited for nothing.

# 26 Rivers17ncsu @ 06/04/09 11:06 PM
doubt many care, but so far here is the top 25 rankings

1. Florida
2. Oklahoma
3. Texas
4. USC
5. LSU
6. Alabama
7. Ohio State
8. Penn State
9. Oklahoma State
10. Virginia Tech
11. Ole Miss
12. Oregon
13. Georgia
16. North Carolina
20. Florida State
21. Nebraska

# 27 rdfowler @ 06/04/09 11:09 PM
Paul johnson doesn't punt why should i??

Me punting with tech=/= johnson's offence
i thought the video said play like they do on saturday

# 28 thesteamontheboat @ 06/04/09 11:29 PM
Did they really break that up into three parts for what?

# 29 Bwnarrow3 @ 06/05/09 12:01 AM
The video looks really good, I just hope accelerated clock adjusts for 15 minute quarters.

The video looked very pretty by the way. Like the lighting.

# 30 Bwnarrow3 @ 06/05/09 12:04 AM
Quote:
It looks like the "indecisive stutter" is back in full effect. This is the play where the ball carrier shuffles their feet in place without you telling them to. In 09 I got it all the time on running plays and it made my RB so slow that DL always made the tackle behind the line of scrimmage.

I was really hoping that was fixed this year. Check it out about 1/4 of the way through when Georgia runs left against Tennessee. It also happens a few plays later when the Texas player catches the tipped pass against Mizzou.

Did any else notice the stutter? Let me know your thoughts.

This post is sponsored by Coke Zero.
Yeah I notice that; that kinda sucks.

You're signature ticks me off BTW. Not that I'm mad at you; it's just that exclusive liscenses suck. In a capitalistic society, companies are supposed to compete for consumers. Exclusive liscenses basically scream communism.

But this isn't the place for me to bitch about that.

# 31 boritter @ 06/05/09 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwnarrow3
Yeah I notice that; that kinda sucks.

You're signature ticks me off BTW. Not that I'm mad at you; it's just that exclusive liscenses suck. In a capitalistic society, companies are supposed to compete for consumers. Exclusive liscenses basically scream communism.
I'm glad someone else noticed the stutter. Today's video with the two stutters worries me more than anything else I've seen and read so far on NCAA.

As far as my signature goes, I feel your pain. NCAA has been my favorite franchise since I first played Bill Walsh in 95. But the series has been sub-par since EA got the exclusive license. I actually enjoy the FIFA and NHL video games more than NCAA right now even though I love college football.

Competition brings out the best in everyone and I believe the lack of competition has really hurt NCAA.

# 32 jbdeuce @ 06/05/09 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WatsonTiger
i can see the glitch now...it'll count 4th and inches as a down you should punt on...
yep

# 33 Potatoes002 @ 06/05/09 12:28 AM
If accelerated clock doesnt work for both sides of the ball I will be very upset considering this game needs accelerated clock badly

# 34 mKoz26 @ 06/05/09 12:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdfowler
Paul johnson doesn't punt why should i??

Me punting with tech=/= johnson's offence
i thought the video said play like they do on saturday
Paul Johnson is a cheeser (at life).

# 35 Bwnarrow3 @ 06/05/09 12:40 AM
Quote:
Competition brings out the best in everyone and I believe the lack of competition has really hurt NCAA.
Like that quote. Agreed.

# 36 Bwnarrow3 @ 06/05/09 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes002
If accelerated clock doesnt work for both sides of the ball I will be very upset considering this game needs accelerated clock badly
Yep. Nothing is more unrealistic than a 10 play, 80 yard, 57 second drive.

# 37 PantherBeast_OS @ 06/05/09 12:51 AM
Thanks for the good news bro.

# 38 jbdeuce @ 06/05/09 12:57 AM
I'm starting to get pissed with this game. Why do the developers feel they have to tell me how to play football. First, they raised my eyebrows with the linked plays. NOW THEY WANT TO TELL ME WHEN TO PUNT, ONSIDE KICK, AND WHEN TO RUN THE BALL. AND MY SPORTSMANSHIP IS BEING RATED ON THOSE CRITERIA! WOW. I'm getting tired of the dumb Sh!# (stuff). I'm not a cheeser by far...but thanks EA for making me be rated like one.

If I had formation subs then I wouldn't have to pass on 1st or 2nd down when I'm up by 28 because I would have a package with my third string running back. Or maybe if my 97spd 66 ovr rated running back wasn't the BEST PLAYER IN THE GAME, he wouldn't have 4 TDs on 6 carries! I might be passing so SUPER LINEBACKER can get a pick six and keep the game COMPETITIVE. But then again, whats the point of substituting when the CPU DOESN'T SUB WHEN THEY'RE WHIPPING MY A$$ 51-13!

(Just venting because I have to play the same game for 2 years. 2010 sounds like what 2009 was supposed to be. Because with no major game additions and all fixes to what didn't work last year = NCAA 2009 1/2 lol)

Don't get it twisted....this is still a first day buy for me!

# 39 UATide @ 06/05/09 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbdeuce
I'm starting to get pissed with this game. Why do the developers feel they have to tell me how to play football. First, they raised my eyebrows with the linked plays. NOW THEY WANT TO TELL ME WHEN TO PUNT, ONSIDE KICK, AND WHEN TO RUN THE BALL. AND MY SPORTSMANSHIP IS BEING RATED ON THOSE CRITERIA! WOW. I'm getting tired of the dumb Sh!# (stuff). I'm not a cheeser by far...but thanks EA for making me be rated like one.

If I had formation subs then I wouldn't have to pass on 1st or 2nd down when I'm up by 28 because I would have a package with my third string running back. Or maybe if my 97spd 66 ovr rated running back wasn't the BEST PLAYER IN THE GAME, he wouldn't have 4 TDs on 6 carries! I might be passing so SUPER LINEBACKER can get a pick six and keep the game COMPETITIVE. But then again, whats the point of substituting when the CPU DOESN'T SUB WHEN THEY'RE WHIPPING MY A$$ 51-13!

(Just venting because I have to play the same game for 2 years. 2010 sounds like what 2009 was supposed to be. Because with no major game additions and all fixes to what didn't work last year = NCAA 2009 1/2 lol)

Don't get it twisted....this is still a first day buy for me!
Just throwing this out there, and PLEASE don't freak out on me. I'm just trying to help you, because I feel the same way you do, bro. But you don't HAVE to use Season Showdown, its just an option.

This will be a midnight release purchase for me too, every year

# 40 boritter @ 06/05/09 01:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLLTIDE1411
Just throwing this out there, and PLEASE don't freak out on me. I'm just trying to help you, because I feel the same way you do, bro. But you don't HAVE to use Season Showdown, its just an option.
Is it possible that if you don't use Season Showdown online opponents (who you aren't friends with) might avoid you because your sportsmanship score would be N/A???

Plus, if you don't play Season Showdown you won't know how great Coke Zero tastes!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.