Home
Madden 2010 News Post

We'll be posting quite a few videos from E3 tonight and through the weekend. Here is part 1 of about 7 clips of Madden NFL 10, featuring the Eagles @ Cowboys. Can anyone say AI deep ball? I knew you could.

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 RGiles36 @ 06/05/09 09:55 PM
Best vids I've seen hus far! The Felix Jones catch over the shoulder was BRILLIANT!

# 22 TreyIM2 @ 06/05/09 10:03 PM
Wowweeeeeeeee!! Vids are bangin' like a Ron G. tape (old NYC tri-state area thing, u probably wouldn't know bout that - lol)!! Everyone spoke on every aspect of the goodness I noticed in the vids. Dare I even put in Madden 09 anymore, sheesh!!

Now, as for the long snaps in shotgun formation, I have noticed on the vids here and others of how some snaps are not perfect where the QB either has to reach up high for the snap or to the side. I'm just wondering are there gunna be fumbled snaps or completely horrible snaps where it goes over the head of the QB or completely off to the side. I do remember one of the Maddens having snaps that were off center but never fumbled or over the heads or whatever. What I would also like to see are fumbled exchanges between the center and the QB. Now, THAT would be even more John Blaze.

Anyway, ChaseB, MORE, MORE, MOOOOORRREEE!!! Can't wait til the next batch.

# 23 steelernation28 @ 06/05/09 10:33 PM
Great over the shoulder animation.

# 24 bang911 @ 06/05/09 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
Best vids I've seen hus far! The Felix Jones catch over the shoulder was BRILLIANT!
Same impression I had.

# 25 Deegeezy @ 06/05/09 10:45 PM
I am really hating the lack of field lines in the playbook.

# 26 Exonerated @ 06/05/09 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
I am really hating the lack of field lines in the playbook.
Same. But they were never real in the old games though.

# 27 SageInfinite @ 06/05/09 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
The game looks great, presentation still the weak point though.

I would rather have tons of regular stat overlays then the "fun facts" popping up every play. Also after a big play would like to see some emotion, but overall the game is SO much better looking than last year.
Yea the presentation is really inconsistent. Some things look good, some things just make me shake my head. No replay after the big catch?

# 28 Deegeezy @ 06/06/09 07:11 AM
Loving the new team ratings system. At some point in Madden history, they started making every single player pretty much "good." Glad to see they have gone back to their roots and now there is a bigger difference between average guys and good players.

# 29 egkb2753 @ 06/06/09 11:06 AM
Wow, this game has truly come a long way.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.