Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

Here is another NCAA Football 10 video Chase capture at E3. Va. Tech can't get anything going, but Alabama loves to throw the INT's.

Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 gil92h @ 06/09/09 12:43 AM
Did you guys get any Auburn gameplay??

# 2 rhombic21 @ 06/09/09 12:47 AM
Chase, do you know what difficulty level this game was played on?

# 3 superjames1992 @ 06/09/09 12:52 AM
Looks good. If you throw it into triple-coverage, as the Alabama QB did, you should expect to get intercepted.

# 4 ChaseB @ 06/09/09 12:56 AM
Sorry, I actually don't. I caught it a little late, so didn't watch it from the start.

# 5 gil92h @ 06/09/09 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
Sorry, I actually don't. I caught it a little late, so didn't watch it from the start.
K, thanks for replying.

# 6 WolverinesFinest @ 06/09/09 01:00 AM
Things I liked: the bad snap the bama qb got
Things I didn't like: the dlines shift to the middle looked as if they glided

# 7 ActLikeYouCrow @ 06/09/09 02:16 AM
we know the new qb ratings that are in madden arent in ncaa, but i want to know if they slowed down the qb throwing speeds like they did in madden and toned down the super hangtime passes

# 8 PantherBeast_OS @ 06/09/09 02:33 AM
Sweet video steve. Thanks man. Chase thank you to.

# 9 moylan1234 @ 06/09/09 03:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverinesFinest
Things I liked: the bad snap the bama qb got
love this. been waiting so long for it. I want it now.

# 10 steelers1 @ 06/09/09 05:18 AM
The CPU HB outran his blockers really bad on the toss play at the beginning of the video, and it looks like the CPU punter is still awful. Punting from the Bama 42, instead of popping up a high punt to get inside the 10, or even punting out of bounds inside the 10 or 15, they punt out of bounds for about 16 net yards to the Bama 26.

# 11 jdrhammer @ 06/09/09 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelers1
The CPU HB outran his blockers really bad on the toss play at the beginning of the video, and it looks like the CPU punter is still awful. Punting from the Bama 42, instead of popping up a high punt to get inside the 10, or even punting out of bounds inside the 10 or 15, they punt out of bounds for about 16 net yards to the Bama 26.
Looks like yet another year of no football IQ. This is a direct reflection of the people who have input on gameplay. They don't allow plays to set up like on Spread plays where the QB runs to one side behind the line as the play opens up. The same with toss plays. The cpu has no strategy for special teams, they are simply ********...again.

# 12 fistofrage @ 06/09/09 12:05 PM
Is this AI vs. AI?

I guess the question is, is it the AI Bama QB throwing a ton of INT's?

I can't view video at work.

# 13 J-Unit40 @ 06/09/09 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Is this AI vs. AI?

I guess the question is, is it the AI Bama QB throwing a ton of INT's?

I can't view video at work.
The USER is Bama. Thankfully.

# 14 Rocky @ 06/09/09 12:13 PM
Hopefully sliders work this year because I see that Robo QB is still alive and well on default difficulties.

# 15 BIGmike61985 @ 06/09/09 12:27 PM
Hopefully the demo comes out in the next week or so. Waiting is always the hardest part.

# 16 J-Unit40 @ 06/09/09 12:30 PM
Hey! How about Parts 4, 5 and 6 now? I think we're ready.

# 17 countryboy @ 06/09/09 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
Hey! How about Parts 4, 5 and 6 now? I think we're ready.
Nah...just bring on the game.

# 18 countryboy @ 06/09/09 12:49 PM
I am ready to play this game. In the very small sample size we've seen, it does appear that cpu playcalling AI has been improved.

# 19 TheTodd84 @ 06/09/09 12:53 PM
one thing that looked promising was that interception. Only because if you notice the Bama QB, he is throwing off balance a bit and he just winged it into triple coverage and it was a little bit under thrown. Good sign.

However, one thing that is STILL in the game that is extremely irritating is the speed of the ball leaving the QBs hands. Did you see the zip that Tyrod Taylor had on his throws? He looked like Brett Favre out there and anyone that's a CFB fan knows that Taylor DOES NOT have a strong arm. Looks like there once again wont be any difference playing with Taylor or Sam Bradford.

Also, another thing I noticed: Horrific run blocking. Where is the Pro-Tak?

And finally, the CPU AI again seems to be idiotic. Tyrod Taylor did those annoying one-step drop, throw a slant, rinse, repeat with the user having NO CHANCE to stop it.

Hopefully the team builder will increase the replay value because this is looking like another re-hash of 09.

However, just one quick question. Can we see some gameplay of Spread offenses like Oregon's to see how the QB choice plays have improved and can we see some Georgia Tech too to see how the new flexbone playbook is coming along?

One more thing, I promise. Can we also see a user purposely holding the ball too long and trying to run out of the pocket to see if cheesing is still in the game? Try it with a spread team to see if running QBs will again be the death of online play.

# 20 bamaCT12 @ 06/09/09 01:11 PM
i hope it's just the lighting on the camera but the facemasks on bama look like almost white,
they're dark grey not white

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.