Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

Here is NCAA Football 10 video #5. Not much offense from Bama...

Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 marcoyk @ 06/09/09 10:24 PM
Wow, now that I am seeing a user playing the game instead of trailer I'm honestly upset with what I'm seeing. A defensive lineman flew threw the o-line on an outside run, the defensive lineman tackled the qb within a second of the ball being snapped before he was even under the control of the user, the cpu running back didn't go through a whole and sprinted horizontally into defenders in a previous video, I'm honestly upset. It looks like we won't be running inside (similar to last year). And they improved the pursuit angles (THANK YOU) so there will be a whole lot less running to the outside. running game! scratched. I know I'm jumping to conclusions but the lack gameplay improvements are pissing me off.

# 22 marcoyk @ 06/09/09 10:24 PM
hole*

# 23 clw22580 @ 06/09/09 10:55 PM
NCAA 9.5

# 24 marcoyk @ 06/09/09 11:46 PM
Countryboy!!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!! The more I see the more pissed I get! I was REALLY looking forward to this game a while ago but now that it's shaping up to be the same as last year I'm not a happy camper.

# 25 Happyvally74 @ 06/10/09 01:09 AM
Sack, TFL, FR for TD. Dam #6 for VT is turning is a real all american this game. Either that or #77 Bama LT just had a bad day

# 26 IamLEGENDsince87 @ 06/10/09 01:37 AM
its not a bowl game, however they used that bowl stadium bc that's the closest thing to the chick-fil-a kickoff opening weekend between the sec and acc

# 27 zoltan @ 06/10/09 01:42 AM
dammit as long as they add a few good plays to the spread playbooks i will be happy

mix n match is in
better graphics, and linup spots are in
thousands of new animations

give the demo a chanc, we'll see what happens. if the playbooks and gameplay suck then they need to hire a real football coach and get ian to do gameplay.

# 28 trobinson97 @ 06/10/09 02:00 AM
Hmm, those videos seemed to nullify the little excitement I had brewing after the Team Builder threads.

# 29 countryboy @ 06/10/09 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcoyk
Countryboy!!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!
My opinion?

Sorry you're so pissed off about a video game.

# 30 countryboy @ 06/10/09 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
Its not the kickoff, its the bowl game. They were in play now and they chose those 2 teams and they chose the bowl stadium as the place. This has nothing to do with the kickoff though. IT IS A BOWL GAME.
hmmmm... I was under the impression that it was the kickoff due to the teams involved and all...but whatever, it is makes no nevermind to me.

# 31 mattbooty @ 06/10/09 03:55 PM
Quote:
Its not the kickoff, its the bowl game. They were in play now and they chose those 2 teams and they chose the bowl stadium as the place. This has nothing to do with the kickoff though. IT IS A BOWL GAME.
I don't know if bowl patches are / aren't in, but I wouldn't use this video as a confirmation. Like you said, its play now. If patches are in maybe they only show up in a dynasty in an actual bowl game, not a play it now game in a bowl stadium.

# 32 Taitr23 @ 06/10/09 05:07 PM
1. Virginia Tech never wears high black socks. This was messed up in '09, I pointed it out to Adam and still nothing was changed. Annoying. (Yes, I know you can change sock length, but you can't when your playing online)

2. They need to give you the option of playing a game at a neutral site, not having to do it as a bowl game.

3. What the hell kind of endzone art is that for VT, looks poorly done.

# 33 TallyBoi7 @ 06/10/09 06:18 PM
Quote:
They posted all the endzone art earlier this year. I don't get it either. They gave Oregon a yellow background with green text. I've never seen a bowl game where Oregon had that. I asked Adam to maybe get that fixed and provided examples from like 4 bowls where Oregon didn't have yellow with green but I'm not sure if that got fixed or not.
Maybe they did that because alot of bowlgames don't use the exact enzone art of the teams.

# 34 stugotsII @ 06/11/09 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roggie
Name one thing wrong with the playbooks?

Is that a serious question?

The plays are repetitive and basic. Most of the playbooks are exactly the same witht he same formations and same plays, just in differenct formations.

There are also zero reverses, fade routes around the goal line. There is very little identity to any team except the flexbone teams and Florida.

There should also be one play that is a base play, that can have numerous plays to run off that base play.

Example:

Split right, flanker left...153 (off tackle right)

Off of that one play:

Split right, flanker left...253 (counter play)

Split right, flanker left...256 scissor (reverse off the PA to the TB)

Split right, flanker left...856 scissor pass--(PA off the reverse)

Split right, flanker left...853 934---(PA pass off the off tackle play.

That is one play with 4 other plays to run off that one play. Every school has unique formations and unique plays they run. I'd say 1% of the playbooks attempt to address this.

It's a joke, especially to fans of this game that have actually played football. Either make the playbooks more dynamic or put a play editor into the game so we can make up our own plays.

Another example is with the running game. It's far too basic. There should be a system that has running plays assigned to every hole using a number system.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.