Home
News Post

IGN has posted their Fight Night Round 4 blog called Your Answers.

Quote:
"Now that we've had some time to look at all of your questions, here are some answers that should help you on your way. Producers Brian Hayes and Mike Mahar are here to dish out some information that you were curious about."

Game: Fight Night Round 4Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 38 - View All
Fight Night Round 4 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 boritter @ 06/13/09 06:09 AM
This disappointed me:

McSkylar117 posted: Are Fighters who have fought in multiple weight classes, available at those weights(with appropriate Bodies) for Play Now/Legacy?

Brian Hayes:
At this time, there is only one version of each boxer in the game.

# 2 Writer's Block @ 06/13/09 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boritter
This disappointed me:

McSkylar117 posted: Are Fighters who have fought in multiple weight classes, available at those weights(with appropriate Bodies) for Play Now/Legacy?

Brian Hayes:
At this time, there is only one version of each boxer in the game.
That's a bit of a downer, although it does leave the lane wide open for different versions of fighters as DLC.

# 3 SteelerSpartan @ 06/13/09 10:44 AM
Hell yeah that ticks me off.....(McSkylar117 is me by the way)

We're going to be robbed of tons of great matchups. It makes it seem like the roster is lacking and at the least a severe downgrade from what we were expecting

Id be fine with 2 weight class thing if the Bodies/Stats scaled so we could have fair and equal bouts at those weights.

Im not that interested in taking Pac-man and fighting Tyson(Though that stuff is fun and adds longevity to the game)....but I am interested in creating a Matchup like

Taylor vs Pavlik at Middleweight.....

but because they've put Taylor in the LightHeavyweight, Taylor would have a built in advantage from being defaulted to that weight class.

I want more explanation!! Its something Im going to have to pick up my pitchfork for

# 4 Po Pimp @ 06/13/09 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
Hell yeah that ticks me off.....(McSkylar117 is me by the way)

We're going to be robbed of tons of great matchups. It makes it seem like the roster is lacking and at the least a severe downgrade from what we were expecting

Id be fine with 2 weight class thing if the Bodies/Stats scaled so we could have fair and equal bouts at those weights.

Im not that interested in taking Pac-man and fighting Tyson(Though that stuff is fun and adds longevity to the game)....but I am interested in creating a Matchup like

Taylor vs Pavlik at Middleweight.....

but because they've put Taylor in the LightHeavyweight, Taylor would have a built in advantage from being defaulted to that weight class.

I want more explanation!! Its something Im going to have to pick up my pitchfork for
Maybe Taylor is not that strong a light heavyweight, and all of his stats are comparable to middlewight. So if he's rated an 80 in the game as a light heavyweight, it would be comparable to him being a mid to high 80s rated middleweight.

The real problem is for fighters like a Sugar Ray Leonard, James Toney and Roy Jones who went up MULTIPLE weight classes. I would have liked to have been a light heavyweight Toney.

# 5 BOSsTOwN @ 06/13/09 08:45 PM
I don't get what stopped them from doing what they did in the other fight nights with different fighters in dif weight classes

# 6 Crazy K 419 @ 06/14/09 08:35 PM
i just got one question. before u guys finalize the DLC add on's will u guys think about putin RUBEN HURRRICANE CARTER ON THE DLC PACK. HE IS A TRUE LEGEND AFTER ALL THEY DID MAKE A MOVIE ABOUT HIM. please think about it, plz

# 7 Crazy K 419 @ 06/17/09 01:03 AM
how can u say he was not a good fighter, plus he never loss. you say he was a murderer then why did all thos cops get arrested for the crime they set him up 4. seems like he was not guilty. all im sayin is he is a legend and he was only on one game SUPER PUNCH OUT.SO IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT U SAY HOPELY THEY WILL THINK ABOUT IT.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.