Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Pasta Padre has posted all of the Madden NFL 10 ratings, via an Excel spreadsheet.

Quote:
"I am really looking forward to seeing how the spread out ratings affect the game. It makes the strengths and weaknesses of each team apparent and depth becomes more important. Users will have to strategically consider each team’s personnel. It should really open things up with the games better resembling what would be seen in the NFL."

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 #1EaglesFan1973 @ 06/14/09 11:49 PM
I tried to view these ratings but I don't have Excel & I'm certianly not gonna pay for it to see this..but is there any other way to see these??

# 82 SilverChaosVII @ 06/14/09 11:50 PM
Best offensive line in football. I love it lol

However, it's a complete joke that Reggie Brown is rated higher than Jason Avant. Ask any Eagles fan. The two ratings should be reversed.

Other than that I am satisfied with the ratings I guess.... probably a couple things here and there I'm not thrilled about but I will wait to play the game to bitch and moan.

J. Peters 95
S. Andrews 92
S. Andrews 87
T. Herremans 87
J. Jackson 84

# 83 #1EaglesFan1973 @ 06/14/09 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooldude79
dude, Meachem only caught long balls last season...get a clue kid
Insert ur tampon & chill tough guy..Meachem sucks! He doesn't play to his 4.3 speed. I don't ever remember him catchin any long passes. You sure your not thinkin of Devery henderson??

# 84 #1EaglesFan1973 @ 06/14/09 11:52 PM
Can someone post the Eagles ratings??

I'll give ya a cookie

# 85 statpacker8351 @ 06/14/09 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CKW11
I completely agree with you especially about Toler, at least they have his speed pretty high, which i was worried they wouldnt get right. The only thing i disagree with you on is Doucet. He didnt play last year and from what i hear isnt looking all that good in OTA's, even though they arent the best indication. I hear Lance Long is actually impressing and outperforming Doucet, mainly due to Doucet being quite inconsistent. So basically i dont have a problem with Doucet's rating.
i know completely about long.......but still i think doucet has too much talent to be where he is....and yet again i am completely aware of long and am cheering for him to make the team as he reminds me of welker

# 86 tooldude79 @ 06/15/09 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1EaglesFan1973
Insert ur tampon & chill tough guy..Meachem sucks! He doesn't play to his 4.3 speed. I don't ever remember him catchin any long passes. You sure your not thinkin of Devery henderson??
Meach caught 12 passes for 289 yards an average of 24.1 ypc....watch more football please

# 87 18manning18 @ 06/15/09 12:01 AM
Now that i think about it, the eagles line looks overrated. Arent those the same guys who had a running theme of not being able to convert on third and fourth and short? Whats up with that? Also 22nd in running the ball. 23 sacks given up which is pretty good i suppose. I do remember them getting better as the year went on, but i remember the bears goalline stand and against the giants the first game. Who knows how many other times.

Oh and just some information
Peters who is 95 overall, if he's the guy from buffalo i'm thinkin of, gave up 11.5 sacks last year.
Leonard Weaver though, goddamn that's a hell of a pickup, i didn't even hear about that one.

# 88 Yeah...THAT Guy @ 06/15/09 12:03 AM
I love how Luke McCown has the lowest overall rating of any of the Bucs QBs when he's probably going to be the starter.

# 89 #1EaglesFan1973 @ 06/15/09 12:06 AM
wow Thats Big time!!

& by the way Mary...yeah I do watch football just not saints football which really isn't the kind of football worth watchin.

# 90 matroska @ 06/15/09 12:07 AM
Quote:
LMAO at these ratings:
the saints drafted LBer Stanley Arnoux in the 4th round(on IR) and his speed is rated higher than every single corner on the Saints...makes sense, right?..umm no..
oh and did you know he's also faster than WR Robert Meachem who ran a 4.3??...c'mon EA, we are not ********!!!! get it right!!
you can spread the ratings however you want, but please dont make them a complete joke

Yeah, whats up with Kev OConnell a 41 and Pat White a 67? wtf

# 91 tooldude79 @ 06/15/09 12:12 AM
Quote:
wow Thats Big time!!

& by the way Mary...yeah I do watch football just not saints football which really isn't the kind of football worth watchin.
hence the "kid" remark

and lol at the Eagles record vs the Saints since Payton took over...youre just too easy...again, watch more football(eagles getting their @$$ kicked included)

# 92 #1EaglesFan1973 @ 06/15/09 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18manning18
Now that i think about it, the eagles line looks overrated. Arent those the same guys who had a running theme of not being able to convert on third and fourth and short? Whats up with that? Also 22nd in running the ball. 23 sacks given up which is pretty good i suppose. I do remember them getting better as the year went on, but i remember the bears goalline stand and against the giants the first game. Who knows how many other times.
Yes but they also only gave up a franchise record for least amount of sacks (23 I believe) but that was w/ 2 old over the hill guys in Tra Thomas & Jon Runyan & NO SHawn Andrews (injured). So we get Shawn Andrews back, add his brother Stacey & Jason Peters who's 1 of the 3 Best Tackles in the game & a Big upgrade over the aging Tra Thomas. Stacey Andrews is big addition at Gaurd & you have Shawn Andrews who was if not the Best Guard in football he was 2nd or 3rd. & move him out to Right Tackle which is his most natural position...Then we have Todd Herremans who should have been in the Pro Bowl last year & C Jamaal Jackson is a solid player so i think the Eagles talent wise have the Best O-line in the Game & deserve that High Rating. Their not overrated at all.

# 93 #1EaglesFan1973 @ 06/15/09 12:17 AM
Quote:
hence the "kid" remark

and lol at the Eagles record vs the Saints since Payton took over...youre just too easy...again, watch more football(eagles getting their @$$ kicked included)
Your a pathetic joke. The word "tool" in your username fits you perfectly!!Your probably the only Saints Fan on the planet. Like your team you have NO credibility!! The "Aint's" have NO shot this year & we'll see who has the upper hand when ur flawed & fraud of a football team comes to Philly to be slapped around!

# 94 tooldude79 @ 06/15/09 12:21 AM
Quote:
Your a pathetic joke. The word "tool" in your username fits you perfectly!!Your probably the only Saints Fan on the planet. Like your team you have NO credibility!! The "Aint's" have NO shot this year & we'll see who has the upper hand when ur flawed & fraud of a football team comes to Philly to be slapped around!
maturity FTW...i hope that 1973 isnt the year you were born..if so, you should go slap your grammar school teachers

# 95 SportsTop @ 06/15/09 12:40 AM
Quote:
I tried to view these ratings but I don't have Excel & I'm certianly not gonna pay for it to see this..but is there any other way to see these??
http://www.openoffice.org

It's a free suite of programs that will allow you to import MS Office documents and edit and view them.

# 96 Accfsu34 @ 06/15/09 01:55 AM
Dawkins fans should be happy he even has 85 speed. I think the ratings are greatly Improved. I don't know if anyone mentioned it but it would be pretty cool if the did like a live365 roster update like they do on live 09 maybe in 2012.

# 97 XtremeDunkz @ 06/15/09 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accfsu34
Dawkins fans should be happy he even has 85 speed. I think the ratings are greatly Improved. I don't know if anyone mentioned it but it would be pretty cool if the did like a live365 roster update like they do on live 09 maybe in 2012.

what is the difference? EA put out a roster update every week for Madden 09. Football is only played once a week.

# 98 Gossennator @ 06/15/09 02:47 AM
Fujita at 68 ovr..way off, and dan morgan isnt even playing anymore he retired. Also Porter is probably the Saints best CB, not Jenkins who hasnt played an NFL game yet.

# 99 The Man 451 @ 06/15/09 02:56 AM
As a Saints fan, I think that the ratings for the O-line are pretty fair. If a rating in the 70s indicates an average NFL starter, yeah, I can dig it.

If anything, Brown is probably rated a bit too high and Evans a bit too low. Other than that, Stichcomb is a Solid if not unspectacular RT and Goodwin is a journeyman center who should be a backup. Nicks played really well for a rookie, but he still needs to put some skins on the wall... he has good potential though. I've seen them get their butts handed to them far too often for my liking against more physical defenses.

Drew Brees really makes the line look a lot better than it is.

# 100 Accfsu34 @ 06/15/09 03:13 AM
I know the ratings are different this year but it's just funny seeing soMeone rated a 38 overall.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.