Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Pasta Padre has posted all of the Madden NFL 10 ratings, via an Excel spreadsheet.

Quote:
"I am really looking forward to seeing how the spread out ratings affect the game. It makes the strengths and weaknesses of each team apparent and depth becomes more important. Users will have to strategically consider each team’s personnel. It should really open things up with the games better resembling what would be seen in the NFL."

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 Accfsu34 @ 06/15/09 03:14 AM
I didn't know they were updated every single week, I thought they updated them every blue moon.

# 102 iBlievN5 @ 06/15/09 03:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18manning18
Now that i think about it, the eagles line looks overrated. Arent those the same guys who had a running theme of not being able to convert on third and fourth and short? Whats up with that? Also 22nd in running the ball. 23 sacks given up which is pretty good i suppose. I do remember them getting better as the year went on, but i remember the bears goalline stand and against the giants the first game. Who knows how many other times.

Oh and just some information
Peters who is 95 overall, if he's the guy from buffalo i'm thinkin of, gave up 11.5 sacks last year.
Leonard Weaver though, goddamn that's a hell of a pickup, i didn't even hear about that one.
uhh, almost none of those guys on the list started for the eagles last year. and peters had an off year.

# 103 cha0ss0ldier @ 06/15/09 04:15 AM
One thing that really bothers me.

Derrick Harvey, 8th overall pick in last years draft.....how does he drop all the way down to a 68. He is rated lower then some late rounders this year. Sure he didn't play great last year but he was solid and he really got better as the season went on.

# 104 Zuke @ 06/15/09 04:35 AM
to many rookies are better than last years rookies and vets

# 105 Accfsu34 @ 06/15/09 05:02 AM
Yep and too many rookies get paid more than vets

# 106 hiuhyoi @ 06/15/09 05:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gossennator
Fujita at 68 ovr..way off, and dan morgan isnt even playing anymore he retired. Also Porter is probably the Saints best CB, not Jenkins who hasnt played an NFL game yet.
No love for Randall Gay or Jabari Greer? Greer may be a bit unproven but was a top 15 corner last season and Gay has been pretty decent for a while now. I didn't think about it before but on paper New Orleans has probably one of the best group of corner backs in the league

LCB Randall Gay
RCB Jabari Greer
SCB Tracy Porter
SCB Malcolm Jenkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan
now I joke about how 49ers QB Shaun Hill should have a 90 rating half way through the season.....but seriously he really is a good QB and last season showed that against various playoff teams.

But he ends up with a worse rating than last year on Madden....and has 69 overall rating this year....so far..... not even in the 70s...let alone high 70s low 80s where he should start off until he starts getting noticed again.....but a 69.
Mmm Shaun Hill is widely underrated; despite being completely unproven I'd still rate him at around Kerry Collins' level, I mean even Captain Neck beard (Kyle Orton) is a 74.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuke
to many rookies are better than last years rookies and vets
Agree wholeheartedly, hopefully the rookie ratings get tamed down.

# 107 blklightning @ 06/15/09 07:16 AM
lol at all the noobs still using ie.

# 108 Deegeezy @ 06/15/09 07:22 AM
How can a team with the #1 offense 2 of the past 3 seasons be rated so poorly on offense. The Saints got screwed on that side of the ball.

Jahri Evans belong in the high-80s and Stinchcomb should be an 80. Reggie Bush has suddenly become a little UNDERRATED as opposed to overrated and there is no way anyone who has watched Reggie Bush play can say he should be rated at a 79. People just look at his rushing numbers and automatically call him a bust. He deserves to be in the 84-85 range.

The Saints offense lead the league in yards and PPG and nothing has changed on it yet this won't be reflected on Madden at all.

# 109 tooldude79 @ 06/15/09 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
How can a team with the #1 offense 2 of the past 3 seasons be rated so poorly on offense. The Saints got screwed on that side of the ball.

Jahri Evans belong in the high-80s and Stinchcomb should be an 80. Reggie Bush has suddenly become a little UNDERRATED as opposed to overrated and there is no way anyone who has watched Reggie Bush play can say he should be rated at a 79. People just look at his rushing numbers and automatically call him a bust. He deserves to be in the 84-85 range.

The Saints offense lead the league in yards and PPG and nothing has changed on it yet this won't be reflected on Madden at all.
dont worry, by week 5 theyll have our ratings right...which is cool because thats probaby when the 2nd patch will come out to make the game playable

# 110 Broncos86 @ 06/15/09 08:39 AM
Everyone's a ratings guru.

# 111 Lodeus @ 06/15/09 09:23 AM
You guy complaining about ratings are funny. You guy seen to want all your starters to be rated in the 80s.

# 112 Rebel10 @ 06/15/09 09:27 AM
If you're stuck at work or can't download the XLS (don't have excel, etc), I posted these to a Google spreadsheet here, that will work natively in browser.

Thanks to PP for posting them.

# 113 Yo-Yo @ 06/15/09 09:28 AM
hate his stupid site. can never get on it and when i try to close out of it it freezes for half an hour!

# 114 the drewster @ 06/15/09 09:34 AM
I think its fair to have promblems with the ratings because rookies are being rated higher than veterans and draft picks from last season. Im looking at the panthers corners and captain munnerlyn is rated higher than corners like wesly than has played for a couple years. Also everette brown (hopefully he is good) but he is a rookie rated rated better than tyler brayton and charles johnson who have NFL experience. I dont know why all the rookies are getting so much love in the ratings

# 115 Rebel10 @ 06/15/09 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo-Yo
hate his stupid site. can never get on it and when i try to close out of it it freezes for half an hour!
Try this, I hosted it on Google Spreadsheets which should work if you have a computer made after 1981

http://madden.easportsfans.com/?p=237

# 116 Yeah...THAT Guy @ 06/15/09 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
Reggie Bush has suddenly become a little UNDERRATED as opposed to overrated and there is no way anyone who has watched Reggie Bush play can say he should be rated at a 79. People just look at his rushing numbers and automatically call him a bust. He deserves to be in the 84-85 range.
I'm not calling myself a football expert or nothing, but isn't running the ball like, important when you're a running back? As long as he's got decent receiving stats, his rating is appropriate. He's pretty much dead even with Leon Washington if you look at last year's stats. Good returner, average runner, solid receiver. Washington was a better returner and a better rusher and Bush was a slightly better receiver and they both have a 79 rating as a result. I see no problem with it.

# 117 Checmate101 @ 06/15/09 10:08 AM
I like the Redskins ratings. Even though I think London Fletcher should be higher, but other than that I'm cool with them.

# 118 Brandwin @ 06/15/09 10:34 AM
I understand there are going to be complaints about the ratings, that's every year and it's never going to be perfect. Let's wait and see how the new rating system works though. Some guys are low, but with the new system, it may not be as bad as some think.

# 119 TyghtWork @ 06/15/09 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drewster
I think its fair to have promblems with the ratings because rookies are being rated higher than veterans and draft picks from last season. Im looking at the panthers corners and captain munnerlyn is rated higher than corners like wesly than has played for a couple years. Also everette brown (hopefully he is good) but he is a rookie rated rated better than tyler brayton and charles johnson who have NFL experience. I dont know why all the rookies are getting so much love in the ratings
Im with you 100%, the 2 rookies cb on miami. Both is better then will allen. By the end of the season allen was playing at a probowl level. I just dont get it, but it works for my franchise. Two rookies cbs to build the defense, now lbs and dl. LOL

# 120 jeremym480 @ 06/15/09 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gossennator
Fujita at 68 ovr..way off, and dan morgan isnt even playing anymore he retired. Also Porter is probably the Saints best CB, not Jenkins who hasnt played an NFL game yet.
How many NFL games has Porter played??

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.