Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

Here is another NCAA Football 10 video. This one featuring Tennessee @ Auburn.

Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Shade Shadows @ 06/16/09 06:25 PM
Awesome! Thanks for keeping all the videos coming!

# 2 caseym12 @ 06/16/09 06:26 PM
I like how one of Auburns impact players isnt even on the team anymore.

# 3 caseym12 @ 06/16/09 06:27 PM
that would be #10 Tray Blackmon.

# 4 sportzbro @ 06/16/09 06:31 PM
the running & throwing animations, along with lack of momentum are just killing anything good they did for gameplay.

There has to be a sense of weight & balance, and people can't move like the terminator.

# 5 VolPett @ 06/16/09 06:38 PM
This is BS, nowhere in that video does Coach O rip off his shirt.

# 6 GigemAGGIES13 @ 06/16/09 06:38 PM
Thanks for the video!

Thumbs up for Jonathan Crompton playing like the piss-poor QB that he is!

# 7 J-Unit40 @ 06/16/09 06:39 PM
Thanks Steve.

-Good to see some errant passes that hit the ground and not turn into Pick 6'ers.

-I like seeing Burns throwing the long ball for a TD. Nice.

-The running animation by the CPU ballcarrier on returns is absolutely hideous. Honestly, it may be the worst I have ever seen in a football game. Please spend time fixing this for NCAA11. Please.

-Why does the ball travel faster than the speed of light on some of the short to medium passes? Wow.

# 8 Tovarich @ 06/16/09 06:40 PM
Without having started the video yet...10-7 after 1 quarter? Did anyone watch that game last year? It set offensive football back to the 1890's.

# 9 sportzbro @ 06/16/09 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boucher
Best part of the video was the sky
I'd probably say score bug.. I love the modern look.

# 10 CptObvious @ 06/16/09 06:47 PM
It's a sad day when a college football enthusiast (see: ME) is really thinking about not purchasing an NCAA game. This after having created my old highschool regions teams in Teambuilder with thoughts of importing them to play a season against all my old rivals. I just don't think the novelty of doing so will make the $60.00 purchase worth it.

The return mentioned above is abysmal to watch, and it just doesn't look like much has been done to improve the gameplay (barring pursuit angles / pockets on pass plays, but even those look forced...not a product of DE's and Tackles/TE's playing as they should). It's depressing considering the massive amount of work Ian et all have done with Madden

It's been a long time since I could say I was much more hyped for the pro game (since NCAA was being made in fact), congrats to the NCAA team for making that happen. Hopefully next year they can take Maddens upgrades and absorb them into the NCAA code.

# 11 baccVols @ 06/16/09 06:51 PM
WOW......J Crompton for Heisman...................It has him down perfect

# 12 Tovarich @ 06/16/09 07:01 PM
So many unranked teams on the field...and so many camera flashes going off on a punt that wasn't even returned.

The field goal nets that pop up from nowhere are really annoying too, not as annoying as the camera flashes though. Starting to look like every school has field goal nets even though not all of them do. Argh. Good intention, really bad execution on those two things, which is unfortunately a theme for this game. I'm noticing too many dumpoffs to the backs, and too many times the field is wide open for the QB to tuck it and go for 10-15 yards, and they throw into coverage instead. Will we even need to cover the middle of the field against the AI? Seems like man coverage against anyone in the middle is fine, and the LBs can all go 20 yards downfield because there's no need to worry about a QB running unless the play was designed to.

Every video pushes me closer to not buying this game at all. Maybe this isn't such a good idea for them. When I was blissfully clueless about what the game had, I didn't even consider not buying it. I'm definitely not buying it the day it comes out like I always have, I am 1 more bad video from not buying it at all.

# 13 sportzbro @ 06/16/09 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tovarich
So many unranked teams on the field...and so many camera flashes going off on a punt that wasn't even returned.

The field goal nets that pop up from nowhere are really annoying too, not as annoying as the camera flashes though. Starting to look like every school has field goal nets even though not all of them do. Argh. Good intention, really bad execution on those two things, which is unfortunately a theme for this game. I'm noticing too many dumpoffs to the backs, and too many times the field is wide open for the QB to tuck it and go for 10-15 yards, and they throw into coverage instead. Will we even need to cover the middle of the field against the AI? Seems like man coverage against anyone in the middle is fine, and the LBs can all go 20 yards downfield because there's no need to worry about a QB running unless the play was designed to.

Every video pushes me closer to not buying this game at all. Maybe this isn't such a good idea for them. When I was blissfully clueless about what the game had, I didn't even consider not buying it. I'm definitely not buying it the day it comes out like I always have, I am 1 more bad video from not buying it at all.
beginning to sound like me. you're going to end up hating it then because they are all going to look like this one..

# 14 rhombic21 @ 06/16/09 07:05 PM
The video shows some good things. Looks like Auburn's playbook has been updated/expanded, which is a positive. Saw a number of inaccurate/non-event passes, which is cool. The underneath coverage in both man to man and zone looks tightened up and a little bit more realistic.

Still see some wonky things going on. QBs passing short to guys that are covered for a small gain or a loss of yards when they are under no pressure. Speaking of pressure, I still don't see any by the defensive line -- at all. In some of these where the QB actually holds the ball long enough to let a downfield route develop, nobody is even near him 5 or 6 seconds into the play.

Obviously the twitch running is an issue from a presentation standpoint, but I guess that beats the computer having smooth running animations but not gaining yards effectively.

Would really like to start seeing some user v AI games. AI v AI is interesting, but limited, in terms of what it can show us.

# 15 packers44 @ 06/16/09 07:09 PM
this should be a defensive game... p.s. im a auburn fan and kodi burns will never throw the deep ball for a td... probaly wont even start this year

# 16 cgbandit @ 06/16/09 07:11 PM
After watching all the vids I'm just not impressed. The best parts are the cutscenes, the fields look great and the sky. The gameplay (running anim. , bullet passes , robo qb , speed of the game is to fast) just turns me off. Not much improvement. This is going to be a rental at best. thats just my opinon.

# 17 cgbandit @ 06/16/09 07:13 PM
One more thing... why is it that starting position on kick-offs avgs. about the 35 to 40 yard line. Didn't we have the same problem in 09?

# 18 Solidice @ 06/16/09 07:15 PM
that deep pass by Auburn was great, been a LONG time since I've seen the CPU do that.

# 19 marcusmccloud @ 06/16/09 07:16 PM
Are there ever going to be videos with TeamBuilder teams playing?

# 20 legendkiller5 @ 06/16/09 07:31 PM
Man, I'll tell you what I did love: those celebrations after the TD and big defensive plays.

Yeah.

At Jurden-Hare

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.