Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

One more video of NCAA Football 10 before bed. Enjoy.

Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Happyvally74 @ 06/17/09 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nstod
I am almost positive EA did tell OS to not show some things/talk about some things. Notice how not a single video shows a transition from one quarter to the next? There hasn't been a single screenshot/video from anyone of progressive lighting yet.

I think it's great that other people feel otherwise. I don't have any problems with you whatsoever.
I really hope the quarter transactions and progressive lighting save this game.

# 42 Solidice @ 06/17/09 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nstod
I am almost positive EA did tell OS to not show some things/talk about some things. Notice how not a single video shows a transition from one quarter to the next? There hasn't been a single screenshot/video from anyone of progressive lighting yet.

I think it's great that other people feel otherwise. I don't have any problems with you whatsoever.
I think the only think Steve can't show is Road to Glory.

progressive lighting is in NCAA 10, not sure why your worried about it?

# 43 nstod @ 06/17/09 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
I think the only think Steve can't show is Road to Glory.

progressive lighting is in NCAA 10, not sure why your worried about it?
I'm not worried about it. I expect it to be in. I just find it interesting that there hasn't been a single shot of it from Steve, E3, or any other source.

# 44 sooner1 @ 06/17/09 04:02 PM
Ea wont be stealing my money this year. That was horrid to watch!!

# 45 Happyvally74 @ 06/17/09 04:16 PM
Anyone else notice the massive rain drops hit the field every time they broke the huddle. Is UK stadium grass or turf?

# 46 Rivals @ 06/17/09 04:43 PM
The run game is there when the running back actually turns upfield. Too much east and west running gives the defense time to react. That's as much of an issue as quarterback accuracy, which does seem toned down a bit this year. These short clips don't illustrate it, but a couple of incomplete passes a series really changes a game. It remains to be seen what increased incompletions feels like on the users end. Is it random, or does pocket placement and stick dynamics affect where the ball goes?

# 47 Rivals @ 06/17/09 04:50 PM
Totally agree with the foot splash. Unless these games are being played in monsoon type weather conditions, foot splash is minimal on a football field. I liked how the first Madden on 360 had a puddle at midfield during heavy rain games. It reflected the stadium lights and was pretty well done. The only time you should see foot splash is if you run through a puddle of water. Every field has a high crown, so realistically, that puddle shouldn't be at midfield. Water usually gathers in the corners of the endzones and toward the sidelines.

# 48 kishtripar @ 06/17/09 04:51 PM
did anybody see the dynasty mode where every team looked to only be signing about 10 recruits? did i miss something?

# 49 legendkiller5 @ 06/17/09 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTodd84
legend, i whole-heartedly agree with you, however I find it extremely juvenile to be afraid to show your face in these forums. I mean, be a man, you made a mistake, again, for the umpteenth time in the past two years, show your face and admit it, man up. Ignoring the problem and acting like there isn't a problem and not showing your face is cowardly.

I can promise these guys that if they showed their face and say, you know, this criticism is warranted, we screwed up and we will do all in our power to fix it and listen to you guys next year, then all will be solved.

Oh wait, Madden did that this year and LOOK WHAT HAPPENED. Magic formula right there. When will NCAA get it?
I agree with that. All you have to do is look at Madden, It frustrated people when the Dev. team says they will put this or that in the game or fix this or that, then we see videos and 'this or that' is no where to be found or not improved, and then when we are warranted an explanation, we don't get one b/c they know they f'ed up and most people are tired of their lame excuses. But my guess with NCAA is never. Or until sales are embarrassingly low. To predict future behaviors, just look at previous behaviors and tendencies.

But then again, we aren't dealing with men with the NCAA Dev team.

# 50 dubz @ 06/17/09 05:38 PM
This video must be some kind of a joke right? I mean I thought I was watching a game of NCAA 09. Robo QB, no runnning game, turning on a dime, lame cutscenes. Definately not getting NCAA this year.

# 51 Blueblood53 @ 06/17/09 06:02 PM
No Randall Cobb for UK.

He is the main part of the Offense.

Really dissapointing.....

# 52 moylan1234 @ 06/17/09 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kishtripar
did anybody see the dynasty mode where every team looked to only be signing about 10 recruits? did i miss something?
that was only after in-season recruiting was finished

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueblood53
No Randall Cobb for UK.

He is the main part of the Offense.

Really dissapointing.....
they've already said there will be a roster fix so all is not lost yet

# 53 kishtripar @ 06/17/09 06:42 PM
appreciate the answer moylan55, must have overlooked it or what my old lady says about me is apparently true!

# 54 o 99 PROBL3MS o @ 06/17/09 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wde1723
WOW I had been optimistic until I saw this video. This looks exactly like 09. No pass rush. The qb sits in the pocket and delivers perfect throws every time. There is no running game! I am not a football expert but there has got to be something wrong with the blocking logic on running plays out of the gun. They are pointless! This is really depressing, I mean aside from teambuider this is the same game. Well I will say something about the graphics looks better(stadiums and their surroundings).

It looks like my online dynasty will be nothing but shootouts again.

How come the EA developers dont comment on these threads????
They don't comment on these threads because they already know whats wrong with the game. They are the ones who made it afterall.

# 55 blackscorpion11 @ 06/17/09 09:51 PM
I've watched most of the videos and after the 5th or 6th one, i started looking at the speed of the game and the DL interaction.. Seems like theres qb pressure but it seems random and mostly from blitzes...definitely more than last year but not much more..

Is it me or is this game abnormally fast, the players are moving faster than last year..same stop on a dime movement. They added animations like players slipping, but still seems like momentum is still missing when players move?

Anyone else see this?

Im glad theres a demo... i usually skip demos but i'm all over this one..this could save me $65 yen

kineecheewa!!! B*****s !

# 56 blackscorpion11 @ 06/17/09 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivals
The run game is there when the running back actually turns upfield. Too much east and west running gives the defense time to react. That's as much of an issue as quarterback accuracy, which does seem toned down a bit this year. These short clips don't illustrate it, but a couple of incomplete passes a series really changes a game. It remains to be seen what increased incompletions feels like on the users end. Is it random, or does pocket placement and stick dynamics affect where the ball goes?

Good points,

The running game thing may not affect users who control their HB's direction (in not running side to side like that).. The QB cpu /users accuracy can be toned down if the sliders work.

IF

# 57 ActLikeYouCrow @ 06/17/09 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentucky3D
You've miraculously been able to beat us for the past 9 years, but most of them have been really close games. We have better tradition than USCjr and we've been better the past 3 seasons.
you do understand that he wasnt talking trash, right? kentucky has not been better than the usc gamecocks the past 3 seasons, be serious.

# 58 blackscorpion11 @ 06/17/09 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Well I got a feeling these games are been played on freshman setting are something. But I am sure once you put the setting on heisman the passing completion will drop big time. But good video steve. But it seems in this video there was some lag and stuff like that. But overall I can't wait until the demo.

The heading on the video said : default AA

# 59 blackscorpion11 @ 06/17/09 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
For the second year in a row...

There is no pass rush.

I've watched every one of these videos and to put it bluntly....ratings don't seem to mean much as far as the Defensive line goes.

The only difference is that NOW...instead of doing the suction blocking "rodeo sumo wrestling" for 6-15 seconds a play....they get pushed around with new animations by the OL for 6-15 seconds.

Look EA guys...A valid pass rush is CRITICAL...CRITICAL!!! to having an effective defensive gameplan.

Good lord..what do you think happens in a REAL game if a defense can't get to a QB.

They get torn to shreds.

Assuming that the sliders will still be worthless...I fully expect Human vs Human games to be scorefests because once again it appears we have a worthless defensive line.

This is seriously frustrating me because EA KNOWS the uproar that happened from last year's severe lack of pass rush.

And it appears..in NCAA...very very little effort has been put forth in fixing that.

I guess I'll have to buy Madden to get a good pass rush.
STRONG POST!!

In my 09 dynasty i recruited a Top D-lineman, he became useless because of the broken game engine. I'm not a madden guy, but for the first time im thinking about buying it..

again , Looking forward to that demo bigtime now..President Obama said we have to tighten our belts so i can't throw good $ away on a game with NO FOOTBALL LOGIC!!

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.