Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

Really quick update; we are working on a patch so DLC can be disabled in Online Dynasty.

Also we will have an fixed roster on EA Locker that can be used Offline and in Online Dynasty on release day. Were hoping to patch the online rosters as quickly as we can after the game comes out. As soon as we have a better idea of the date (mainly due to certification) I'll pass it along.

Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Tengo Juego @ 06/18/09 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRunAndShoot
CRISIS SEMI-AVERTED
Pretty much.

What I want to know is will that roster just be default? Meaning, no names. Because this really makes me think that rosters will take a bit longer to get out for the guy(s) who do em.

Can EA put out a roster file containing actual names?

# 82 mastershake88 @ 06/18/09 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReservoirDog76
Thank you for doing your job. Can't wait to watch everyone kiss this guys cheeks now.

you may be flagged for this..but there is alot of truth in that.

# 83 zoltranite @ 06/18/09 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thow'D Poet
Thanks Russ! See, this is why I switched after 14yrs of Madden! That online dynasty is the real deal and its good that it won't change!
Thow'D Poet!!!

Good ol' Sam Houston State! Im a senior there right now.

# 84 callmetaternuts @ 06/18/09 09:23 AM
Russ, thanks for keeping us updated and for continuing to work on the game, even after its gone gold. I know we get a bit brash at times, but we, just like you, want the best product available. You ultimately get paid to work on the game, we spend our money on the game, so we all want the same thing.

# 85 kindella2 @ 06/18/09 09:36 AM
Good Deal! im sure someone in the community will make a set from there.

# 86 loccdogg26 @ 06/18/09 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
Pretty much.

What I want to know is will that roster just be default? Meaning, no names. Because this really makes me think that rosters will take a bit longer to get out for the guy(s) who do em.

Can EA put out a roster file containing actual names?
Because they are considered "amateurs" in regards to NCAA regulations the answer is no.

# 87 Drocks @ 06/18/09 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
Am I blind or something? Those look pretty darn close to me. You act like the guy was midnight black in the game and he's Casper white in reality.
lol totally agree, it's a little off but I was expecting much more after seeing the original post.

In any event, at least there's some type of fix. Don't let it happen again!

# 88 OMT @ 06/18/09 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nstod
Or the 360 guys. We ended needing rosters from scratch, anyway.

I'm actually wondering if an early version TeamBuilder from last year was used to name those rosters, with the ability to generate a roster file from it. It would explain the special characters....
TeamBuilder didn't even have a prototype till December of 08.

# 89 jared52 @ 06/18/09 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
TeamBuilder didn't even have a prototype till December of 09.
WHAT?!!? Teambuilder won't be up until December 09?!

I am sure you mean 08.

# 90 aimiami @ 06/18/09 12:23 PM
just wanted to know you can use your created team in an online dynasty right?

# 91 OMT @ 06/18/09 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jared52
WHAT?!!? Teambuilder won't be up until December 09?!

I am sure you mean 08.

That's what happens when you just finished NCAA 10 and have started NCAA 11 and the year is 2009.

# 92 Brandwin @ 06/18/09 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingVMSU
Damn near perfect if what I was told was true. this guy was aware of spring depth chart changes, injuries, recruit tendencies and such.
I will wait and see. I am sure they bigger schools will be better (iff you are correct) but I doubt the Baylor's of the world are as accurate. I hope all of this is true, but I'm not going to get too excited just yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
You probably couldn't have switched at a worse time

# 93 OMT @ 06/18/09 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimiami
just wanted to know you can use your created team in an online dynasty right?
Yes.

# 94 aimiami @ 06/18/09 12:27 PM
ok thanks just wanted to make sure
thank you SO much for fixing the roster

# 95 jared52 @ 06/18/09 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA

That's what happens when you just finished NCAA 10 and have started NCAA 11 and the year is 2009.
Ha ha, I bet. Maybe you guys should change to Roman Numerals!

NCAA MMIX then NCAA MMX, NCAA MMXI, etc! Of course NCAA MCMXCIX would have been a mouthful.

# 96 WolverinesFinest @ 06/18/09 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jared52
Ha ha, I bet. Maybe you guys should change to Roman Numerals!

NCAA MMIX then NCAA MMX, NCAA MMXI, etc! Of course NCAA MCMXCIX would have been a mouthful.
no

# 97 jared52 @ 06/18/09 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverinesFinest
no
Was a joke. :/

# 98 coachchris @ 06/18/09 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
Am I blind or something? Those look pretty darn close to me. You act like the guy was midnight black in the game and he's Casper white in reality.
I was thinking the same thing. Not really that far off.

# 99 tswiatkowski @ 06/18/09 01:39 PM
ok well what I want to know is: What name will we have to download the rosters from on EA Locker when the release comes out? Also, did members of the community like PastaPadre get the game early so they could start making the rosters?

# 100 ehovUOfan @ 06/18/09 02:09 PM
What about those that don't have their console hooked up to an internet connection? Are we going to be stuck with the bad rosters? If anything, EA should try making a copy of the roster patch downloadable to a USB memory stick. If I can't get the roster patch from a downloadble USB version, then I may just have to pass completely on the game.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.