Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

NCAA FOOTBALL 10 DEMO AVAILABLE TODAY

Fans Awaiting the Release of NCAA Football 10
Create Over 80,000 Custom Teams via TeamBuilder

June 18, 2009 –Electronic Arts is proud to announce that the demo of NCAA Football 10 is available today for Xbox 360 and PS3. Fans who download the free demo will experience all-new gameplay features including:
  • Defensive Keys—Prior to the snap during the pre-play, hold the left trigger while pressing the analog stick in the direction you think will stop the run. If you think the offense will pass the ball, press upward. Or, you can press the icon associated with a receiver (X, Y, A, B, LB, RB) to spotlight that individual. This will focus the defense on making sure that the chosen offensive player does not make a play.
  • Defensive Player Assist—By holding A (on 360) or X (on PS3) on defense your player will be put under CPU control so you have time to read a play and decide the best course of action.
  • Enhanced Defensive Lineman Moves—With new animations, take control of your defensive linemen using the right stick to fight pass blocks and put pressure on the quarterback.
  • Gameplanning—There are six defensive and five offensive individual game planning options, or you can globally set your offense and defense. Each option changes the way your team will perform. For example, be aggressive and try and strip the ball every time and you run the risk of getting more facemask penalties.
  • Player Lock—Player lock allows you to lock on to a specific player in order to control that position during the play. When you lock on you'll get a whole new camera angle that puts you closer to the action.
  • Set Up Plays—Set up plays allows you to run one play in order to set up another. When picking a play, you will notice that some plays have a chain link between them, which indicates that one play can set up the other. Every time you use one particular play throughout the game, you are setting up for the play that is chain linked to it. Once the play is 100% set up (as shown in your playbook), the defense is at its highest likelihood to fall for that play action.
  • 1000 new animations like throw out of a sack, new shotgun snaps/hand-offs, WR/DB interactions, tackles, double team run blocks, catches, broken tackles, and slipping in bad weather.
In anticipation of the release of NCAA Football 10, thousands of fans have logged on to teambuilder.easports.com to create custom teams that can be shared and used in-game when the full product launches on July 14th. One of the year’s most highly anticipated video game features, TeamBuilder was announced and went live at E3 and has been a huge hit with fans ever since, generating over 80,000 user-created teams to date.

TeamBuilder is an all-new, online create-a-school feature that revolutionizes the user’s ability to produce personalized content for NCAA Football 10. With the capability to upload logos and numerous customization options for uniforms, fields, rosters, and much more, TeamBuilder gives users the opportunity to design completely original teams with infinite possibilities. Plus, preloaded logos for several Football Championship Subdivision schools will allow users to add more teams to NCAA Football 10. With its intuitively designed online database that is searchable across several fields, TeamBuilder allows users to share their unique, customized content with ease. A football fan’s dream, TeamBuilder will enable users to experience the excitement and pageantry of college football, defined by their own personalized creations.

The original packaging of NCAA Football 10 will contain a code that unlocks 12 TeamBuilder slots, allowing users to save up to 12 created teams to the console hard drive. Those who pre-order NCAA Football 10 prior to the July 14th in store date will receive a code for an additional 13 slots, allowing them to save 25 created teams directly to the console hard drive.

When the full NCAA Football 10 product hits stores on July 14th, the all-new Season Showdown mode will bring the excitement of college football to fans across the nation like never before. In this new mode, every game counts as fans declare their loyalty to a favorite school and give the ultimate show of support in a nationwide competition for pride. After choosing a school to represent, players will earn credits in-game through head-to-head online matchups and single player modes. Credits not only accumulate in-game but players can also earn credits for their school via new web-based games. Millions of college football fans around the country will be on a mission to prove their school is number one with NCAA Football 10’s Season Showdown.

With all 120 Football Bowl Subdivision schools represented in the game, NCAA Football 10 offers fans an exciting way to experience the thrill of authentic college football year-round. NCAA Football 10 brings the college football atmosphere to life with enhanced stadiums packed with school colors, cheerleaders and mascots. Enjoy the sights of game day with new field goal nets, flags waving in the wind and camera flashes exploding during pivotal moments.

Developed in Orlando, Florida by EA Tiburon, NCAA Football 10 will be available for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system, the PlayStation2 and PLAYSTATION3 computer entertainment systems and the PSP (PlayStationPortable). NCAA Football 10 has been rated “E” for everyone by the ESRB.

For more information, please visit www.ncaafootball10.com.

NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1021 80watts @ 07/07/09 12:48 PM
Finally got to playing the demo. Overall the graphics look the same to me. Did'nt see any improvement there or notice many new animations. I do like Player Lock and the perspective change that gives. Game Plan features seem cool if they really work. Playing as the Sooners Tebow only rushed 1 time so I wonder how close the playing styles will be to the real teams. I also wonder if EA has kept tabs on schools changing offenses and if that will be reflected. Either way I'll buy the new when it drops...

I did notice my RB got injured and a modeling picture of Erin Andrews (thats her name right?) was there. For a minute I thought I had a blonde Tailback.

# 1022 Bill1 @ 07/07/09 01:27 PM
got a question. how do i get the demo. i bought a ps3 today and was wondering what i needed to do to get the ps3 demo.

# 1023 JAYMO76 @ 07/07/09 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill1
got a question. how do i get the demo. i bought a ps3 today and was wondering what i needed to do to get the ps3 demo.
You will need the internet in your house.... then sign onto your ps3 and go to psn network and register. Then you go into the store look up demo and download.

# 1024 Bill1 @ 07/07/09 01:35 PM
Thank man. i getting it now.

# 1025 footballitis @ 07/07/09 11:49 PM
I have bought pretty much every NCAA football game since 1995 and this looks to be the year I finally don't buy it. Initial impression upon first downloading this demo was WOW...WTF happened to the graphics..they are aweful. I can't believe some are saying they are same as last year. NO way! Go back and play last years, it's graphics are way better and far more realistic. 2010 graphics look way too arcadey and make me think of Blitz or something like that. I think it looks utterly aweful. I've been getting so discouraged with the way this series has been heading that I finally felt compelled enough to step outta the woodwork and sign up so I could post about it. Looks like I'll just rebuy 09 for cheap and play that.

# 1026 JAYMO76 @ 07/08/09 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by footballitis
I have bought pretty much every NCAA football game since 1995 and this looks to be the year I finally don't buy it. Initial impression upon first downloading this demo was WOW...WTF happened to the graphics..they are aweful. I can't believe some are saying they are same as last year. NO way! Go back and play last years, it's graphics are way better and far more realistic. 2010 graphics look way too arcadey and make me think of Blitz or something like that. I think it looks utterly aweful. I've been getting so discouraged with the way this series has been heading that I finally felt compelled enough to step outta the woodwork and sign up so I could post about it. Looks like I'll just rebuy 09 for cheap and play that.
Hey if you bought 09 then 10 is just like 09 but with the defensive pursuit angles fix and team builder addition. According to Chris... the visuals are better on the game than on the demo (ps3 version).

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.