Home
PES 2010 News Post

Quote:
"Fernando Torres has been announced as this year's Pro Evolution Soccer cover star.

Konami has also taken the chance to explain more of Pro Evolution Soccer 2010's features.

Here's the full press release:

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH has announced that Liverpool FC and Spanish international striker Fernando Torres is to join Lionel Messi as the cover stars of PES 2010."

Read More - Torres to front Pro Evo 2010 (Boomtown)

Game: Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 3 - View All
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 tabulaRasa @ 06/23/09 07:32 AM
spot on!

# 2 devilsjaw @ 06/23/09 12:15 PM
Quote:
• Master League: The Master League now incorporates both the Champions League and Europa Leagues in its content, offering a complete season for players to enjoy. Success in the Master League will see players streamed into these competitions. The lure of European football can also be used to attract stronger players to your side, with transfer dealings and contracts now significantly more realistic in their use.
Yes!!!

# 3 Altimus @ 06/23/09 09:42 PM
PES has been lackluster for me last two years. It looks like this year we'll have two great soccer games.

Also good choice with Torres.

# 4 BlyGilmore @ 06/25/09 11:39 AM
Even though I'm a FIFA guy, I might need to pick this up just because El Nino's on the cover ;-)

# 5 poster @ 06/29/09 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsjaw
Yes!!!
Indeed, that is awesome. Liking the news so far.

# 6 LFCBerkL @ 06/29/09 08:02 PM
Our El Nino ! Thats great.I start to think of to see always Rooney on Fifa and Messi on PES cover and i am still sure that rooney will be on the cover on fifa but pes showed his class

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.