Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

Check out the new NBA Live 10 blog.

Quote:
"Hey guys, I hope you’ve enjoyed the information that we’ve been able to release to you guys so far. If you haven’t read our previous two blogs, you can check them out here and here. Slowly but surely we’ll continue our weekly blogs, eventually getting into the heart of what all of you want to hear about: gameplay. First though, it’s NBA Draft time! I know we beat you over the heads with Dynamic DNA / Synergy stuff in NBA LIVE 09, but honestly, there are still people who aren’t getting it. Dynamic DNA completely takes the subjectivity of ratings out of the picture. What you see in real life, is what you get in-game. From now on, if a player’s rating is causing you stress, don’t “hate the game, hate the playa"! Anyway, to put a little more context around what Synergy Sports is all about, we thought it would be beneficial for all of you to read up on what their CEO, Garrick Barr had to say about his past experiences working for the Phoenix Suns dealing with the NBA Draft, and currently what Synergy does for NBA Teams for the Draft. It’s a really “hardcore” (wait, not using that word anymore) / “informed” blog, so I think you guys will dig it."

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 mikenoob @ 06/26/09 07:07 PM
Awesome!

# 2 Jamin23 @ 06/26/09 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
Nice!! You did warn us though.

# 3 krazyboy225 @ 06/26/09 07:20 PM
Quote:
Check out the new NBA Live 10 blog.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin23
Nice!! You did warn us though.
yea he did.

# 4 EWRMETS @ 06/26/09 07:25 PM
I love that Live is paired up with Synergy but is there anything about the game in this post? I only skimmed it.

# 5 pepp32 @ 06/26/09 07:27 PM
WTF.......no gamplay info,,,,ahhhh.....oh well maybe next week

# 6 ecworldwide @ 06/26/09 07:30 PM
Thats all nice but where is the gameplay.

# 7 chrome381 @ 06/26/09 07:36 PM
Nice read and all but what does this have to do with NBA live 10? What a waste i though you were gonna talk about changes to the draft process in dynasty mode dang....

# 8 bateman11 @ 06/26/09 07:41 PM
ugh lol

# 9 Blazix @ 06/26/09 07:50 PM
next week awaits

# 10 stephensonmc @ 06/26/09 07:58 PM
hype = disappointment. Period.

I know you all are excited, but we have a very long way to go.

Not every blog is catered to you guys at OS specifically. There are ALOT of people out there who don't get what we do versus the competition. A little more legitimacy behind what we're doing would be beneficial.

# 11 BiggD @ 06/26/09 07:59 PM
um.....cool info

hope next week we can see something a little more "entertaining"

# 12 IamLEGENDsince87 @ 06/26/09 08:03 PM
yea that was wack....ill stop anticipating the blogs Lol

# 13 HoosierDaddy @ 06/26/09 08:05 PM
I actually found that article very interesting. Sure, it didn't talk about NBA Live; but at least we now know the resources that are utilized for GMs and scouts throughout the process. The power of the internet is a beautiful thing, I'd love to have a job like that or something involved with the NBA/video games.

Great read!

# 14 stephensonmc @ 06/26/09 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamLEGENDsince87
yea that was wack....ill stop anticipating the blogs Lol
Would be wise. Just think about how cool it will be when you are surprised with something YOU actually want to read about?

# 15 KChow21 @ 06/26/09 08:07 PM
honestly I don't think someone who doesn't know about Dynamic DNA is gonna read all that. Although it was informative, but I know the difference between what 2K and EA are doing.

# 16 Meechie1013 @ 06/26/09 08:14 PM
Quote:
hype = disappointment. Period.

I know you all are excited, but we have a very long way to go.

Not every blog is catered to you guys at OS specifically. There are ALOT of people out there who don't get what we do versus the competition. A little more legitimacy behind what we're doing would be beneficial.
Man Steph i know where you coming from. That's why i don't hype myself up as much. But about the Competition thing, i understand where you coming from. It's just things can't be put out there yet because 2K is competing, never knowing what they can steal right? Besides it's still 3 full months til release im assuming so I know we will see alot from now to then. ITS SUMMER TIME!!! RELAX GUYS.... LOL.

# 17 green94 @ 06/26/09 08:27 PM
Quote:
Would be wise. Just think about how cool it will be when you are surprised with something YOU actually want to read about?
LMAO, you can't win here at OS! Just ask Ian.

Anyways, I've said it before... I haven't played Live since 95 and tried the demo last year.... i got close to picking it up. I think this might be the year... keep up the good work, this could be the year that the pendulum swings.

# 18 chrome381 @ 06/26/09 08:38 PM
Quote:
Lol i see what your saying, IDK why im even getting soo hyped right now there's 3 more months left, im guessing the real gameplay stuff will start coming out around August right?

# 19 rockchisler @ 06/26/09 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepp32
WTF.......no gamplay info,,,,ahhhh.....oh well maybe next week
You can always tell when rookies are around when they ask questions with out reading previous thread, There will be No gameplay info for a lil while..relax

# 20 marcoyk @ 06/26/09 09:19 PM
Thanks for the blog.

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.