Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

The first NBA 2K10 screenshot has been released.

NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Jamin23 @ 06/29/09 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by navyboy09
Graphics look better than last year but 2k still copied live with lebron throwing up the chalk.
It's better to have it in both games.

# 62 jmood88 @ 06/29/09 11:23 PM
Quote:
Graphics look better than last year but 2k still copied live with lebron throwing up the chalk.
This is a joke, right?

# 63 LEGENDoflegends @ 06/29/09 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimBaller
To point out the obvious, it IS 2K9.5. 2K10 is far from done friend.
Just to keep it real, but you guys got some major work to do because 2K9 was garbage this year. I loved 2k8 but you guys seem to really fall off the cliff with 2k9. There is nothing sim about 2k9's gameplay. And the graphics look terrible due to the washed out/blurr color's on my TV. Red looks like hot pink. And online is a joke. 5 vs 5 doesn't really support 5 vs 5. No lobby's, no record; 2k8 was and still is the superior game.

I guess Mike Wang was the best developer for 2k and you guys let him walk to EA? Huge mistake, as I am definetly giving Live a shot this year.

# 64 jmood88 @ 06/29/09 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEGENDoflegends
Just to keep it real, but you guys got some major work to do because 2K9 was garbage this year. I loved 2k8 but you guys seem to really fall off the cliff with 2k9. There is nothing sim about 2k9's gameplay. And the graphics look terrible due to the washed out/blurr color's on my TV. Red looks like hot pink. And online is a joke. 5 vs 5 doesn't really support 5 vs 5. No lobby's, no record; 2k8 was and still is the superior game.

I guess Mike Wang was the best developer for 2k and you guys let him walk to EA? Huge mistake, as I am definetly giving Live a shot this year.
Fix your tv.

# 65 Goffs @ 06/29/09 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
Graphically I've never had problems with the 2K series and this screen looks similar enough to 2K9 which means it looks very good. But it's the gameplay that needs a huge step forward after 2K9, I don't think anyone can have a legitimate beef with 2K's graphics.
hmm just wait...im sure there a certain someone here that just loooves to point out how cartoony the graphics look in a 3 page essay report

# 66 Goffs @ 06/29/09 11:43 PM
Quote:
lolwut

you cant be serious....wtf...

# 67 LEGENDoflegends @ 06/29/09 11:54 PM
"Fix your tv."

LOL, no my friend, you need to UPGRADE your TV. If you are not seeing the washed out color effects in 2k9 its because you either have a standard TV, or old HDTV. Anyone with a late model 1080P LCD see the problem. Red looks like hot pink. I have a Sony Bravia 52' LCD and 2k8 looks much better than 2k9 handsdwon. I have a older HDTV in the basement and I don't see the washed out color issues on that TV because its an old HDTV set(1080i), which is probably what you have.

# 68 DubTrey1 @ 06/30/09 12:01 AM
Either way...competition is going to drive the series for both sides. So far so good for both - in screenshots. Now, on to the gameplay of each in motion....

# 69 jmood88 @ 06/30/09 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEGENDoflegends
"Fix your tv."

LOL, no my friend, you need to UPGRADE your TV. If you are not seeing the washed out color effects in 2k9 its because you either have a standard TV, or old HDTV. Anyone with a late model 1080P LCD see the problem. Red looks like hot pink. I have a Sony Bravia 52' LCD and 2k8 looks much better than 2k9 handsdwon. I have a older HDTV in the basement and I don't see the washed out color issues on that TV because its an old HDTV set(1080i), which is probably what you have.
Umm no I have a Samsung 32" 1080p and the colors don't look at all like you say they do. You either need to do something with your tv or get your eyes checked.

# 70 Goffs @ 06/30/09 12:18 AM
^^ its even prettier on an 1920 X 1200 monitor..plus after modding up the game on the PC...heaven..

# 71 texbuk84 @ 06/30/09 12:54 AM
dude do you see Lebron in the background with the powder. thats crazy

# 72 eDotd @ 06/30/09 01:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grydnt Vektr211
dude do you see Lebron in the background with the powder. thats crazy
Where? I can't see him.

# 73 youvalss @ 06/30/09 01:36 AM
I love the cahlk thing LeBron is doing, but honestly I can't say that Shaq looks a lot different than in 2K9. Maybe someone can upload a 2K9 Shaq so we can compare. On the other hand, if 2K didn't change the graphics too much - that means that they spent most of their time on the gameplay and that's GREAT in my opinion.

# 74 Behindshadows @ 06/30/09 01:41 AM
Not impressed, and who cares about Shaq and more powder from Lebron....All these damn Lebron photos showing the powder, reminds me of that Kobe and Lebron puppet commercial where he kept clapping his hands..lol

# 75 jmood88 @ 06/30/09 02:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchellsayers360
Let me guess, you got a PS3, because i have a xbox 360 and my LG 32 inch HD LCD TV makes NBA 2K9 look amazing.

My buddy has a PS3 and has the same problems you do.

Unfortunate really.
Yeah the ps3 version looks horrible.

# 76 tabulaRasa @ 06/30/09 02:52 AM
Nice screen, they added some more shader power, like the ambience color reflecting of Shaqs face, nice detail for realism. Looking sweet, kicking the NBA live *** in the GFX department yet again it seems. Like in every other department....

# 77 DaoudS @ 06/30/09 04:07 AM
The textures look better and I believe LeBron doing his chalk routine in the background is probably a hit at much needed pre-game presentation.

Let the anticipation begin.

# 78 BroMontana82 @ 06/30/09 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
I love the cahlk thing LeBron is doing, but honestly I can't say that Shaq looks a lot different than in 2K9. Maybe someone can upload a 2K9 Shaq so we can compare. On the other hand, if 2K didn't change the graphics too much - that means that they spent most of their time on the gameplay and that's GREAT in my opinion.
agreed...not really impressed with this. graphics still look a little cartoony and definitely way too glossy. everything needs to be sharper and brighter.

# 79 youvalss @ 06/30/09 08:40 AM
I'm still curious to see the player models - the bodies, though I like 2K9's models a alot. Interesting to see if they changed anything on the models. So far, looking at Shaq - is he a little bit thiner than in 2K9, or should I get my eyes checked?
The chalk thing Lebron is doing is cool, but it's like the minimum standard these days. It's just like LeBron's finger nails biting was the standard 2 years ago. Let's just hope that they don't/didn't spend too much time on those animations, I mean even if doesn't look 100% like in real life it doesn't really matter that much to me. You look at it once...twice - after that you don't really care.

# 80 ai2k2 @ 06/30/09 08:52 AM
Live always looked better in terms of textures and potential lighting. Now that the E.A boys are focused and going for authenticism I personally feel like, unless 2k pulls out all stops. The road to glory may be over. Mike Wang is bball gameplay genius. 2k7 is still my fav in terms of leaps yr to yr. I love 2k but it always felt cheap and looked pixarish. The gameplay saved it but another yr of the same engine. I don't think I could stomach it, to be honest. But I will hold FINAL judgement til we know more. But as of today 2009 is looking like the year of the E.A. (No offense)

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.