Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Check out the "Truth of Madden" radio show tonight and every Wednesday night, at 10:30 EST.

Quote:
"Last week after climbing to the #1 spot on the blog talk network on their very first radio show, the "Truth of Madden" radio show returns to talk about what will happen in the Madden '10 season as far as 'Madden Challenges' as we welcome many Madden personalities to call into the show and voice their opinions.

Call-in Number: (347) 237-5451
URL: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Truth-of-Madden

Don't be shy, call in to chat with Madden's biggest names while voicing your opinion at the same time!

Funny. Informational. Live."

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 spiggidy @ 07/01/09 07:51 PM
Are they releasing new information on these shows?

# 2 Cap @ 07/01/09 08:54 PM
They're going to address and speculate how MLG will be taking a part of competitive Madden gaming. They'll also have some Madden Nation cast that you've seen on ESPN. Giveaways and so forth, should be a great show.

# 3 NFLHITMAN @ 07/01/09 09:43 PM
WOW another Madden radio show LOL. I see that they posted Ochocinco was part of episode 1. It is radio so how do we know that it is really him?

# 4 Cap @ 07/01/09 11:34 PM
They've had multiple NFL stars on there already. They just merged and created a new show. There will be plenty more NFL stars on there.

# 5 NFLHITMAN @ 07/01/09 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap
They've had multiple NFL stars on there already. They just merged and created a new show. There will be plenty more NFL stars on there.
Where is the video of these stars on this radio show? What I am saying is that anybody can say they are someone over the internet. Just take a look at how Twitter is being sued for people faking they are an actual NFL player. Here is the story...

Official Blog of the National Football League

« Seahawks backfield could be a fantasy headache
Latest from the NFL Rookie Symposium »

Jason La Canfora
Another Twitter imposter

Posted: June 29th, 2009 | Jason La Canfora | Tags: Davone Bess, Miami Dolphins
Dolphins WR Davone Bess is seeking to press charges against someone who was impersonating him on a Twitter site. Bess says that the Twitter feeds that were made in his name by “LamboWeezy” have no connection to him, and Bess’ agent, Kenny Zuckerman, has alerted the authorities to the incident.
In an email, Zuckerman writes that this Twitter site is 100 percent fake, and Bess plans to “prosecute this imposter to the fullest extent of the law. Fraud is fraud, and we are going to protect Davone and his reputation at any cost.”
Fans on a Dolphins message board began to doubt the validity of the statements made on the Twitter site, where the impersonator was also answering fan questions, according to Zuckerman. A representative of a Dolphins blog called “The Phinsider” brought the Twitter site to Zuckerman’s attention.
Bess is a second-year player out of Hawaii who caught one touchdown in 16 games in 2008.
Several cases like this have made the news lately, with St. Louis Cardinals manager Tony LaRussa recently reaching a settlement after suing Twitter over a fake account made in his name, according to The Associated Press.
Jason La Canfora

Posted in: Jason La Canfora | ******** type="text/javascript">SHARETHIS.addEntry({ title: "Another Twitter imposter", url: "http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/06/29/another-twitter-imposter/" });ShareThis

# 6 steelernation28 @ 07/02/09 05:10 AM
Go Steelers!

# 7 Cap @ 07/02/09 11:01 AM
Wow, that's pretty serious, Hitman.

The only proof is a couple times we've had a signed football from that player as a giveaway for listening to the show. Unfortunately we can't really prove it any further than that, but we'd be going way out of our way if we had a guy call in as an impostor, then ran and bought a signature football.

# 8 NFLHITMAN @ 07/02/09 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap
Wow, that's pretty serious, Hitman.

The only proof is a couple times we've had a signed football from that player as a giveaway for listening to the show. Unfortunately we can't really prove it any further than that, but we'd be going way out of our way if we had a guy call in as an impostor, then ran and bought a signature football.
What I am saying is there are a lot of impostors now days as I posted above and we can't just go on the word of a person anymore. People need more proof that it is the real deal. I am not saying you don't have them, I am asking where is the proof. This is like me saying I met the Seahawk players and got some inside information about there team and season but if I didn't have the pictures of my VIP trip with the Seahawks in my arena here on OS than people would not know if I was the truth or not.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.