Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Check out the Madden NFL 10 video, featuring the Online Franchise Superbowl, between the Dallas Cowboys (Greg Fields) and the Tennessee Titans (Ian Cummings).

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 g2thecore @ 07/13/09 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle ruckus
wow, the guy (ian) been on the madden team for 10 years and is the lead designer this year and still doesnt know how to kick an onside kick, he wasnt even close....madden is in good hand ppl
This wins the award for dumbest post of all time! Hands down. I sure hope you were joking, if so I apologize for taking you seriously.

# 142 rckinAPhilliezhat @ 07/13/09 01:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smace767
No not all cowboys fans are idiots but you made it seem bad for the Eagles fans. He is not supporting your point. He is mocking you for claiming Eagles past playoff wins, and then claiming the Superbowl wins are in the past.

Go ahead and reread his post, then edit your post, before everybody sees an Eagles fan make an Idiot of himself.
Actually...maybe I should put sarcasm next to it so people like you can understand. lol...poor guy..just stay in your place next time.

# 143 Yo-Yo @ 07/13/09 12:03 PM
i couldnt really see the Procedural awareness being factored in that game. Maybe it's just me, did anyone else?

# 144 dougdeuce @ 07/13/09 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo-Yo
i couldnt really see the Procedural awareness being factored in that game. Maybe it's just me, did anyone else?
the more vids I get with less and less info, the more jaded I get. Tons of questions, very few answers

# 145 BezO @ 07/13/09 12:49 PM
Not feeling the vid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
Overall it is a good video. However, I'm still upset by the poor run blocking we see by the WRs in the highlights. I don't expect WRs to be good like H. Ward, but these guys are ignoring the CBs and then looping around and doing nothing on the sweeps.
I'm guessing this is to counter the fact that the DEs & OLBs don't contain. Without this "fix", outside runs would probably be unstoppable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
On a side note, I think I've learned a secret to releasing videos to the community for the future - never have the offense succeed. There's such an innate skepticism with so many people when any play is completed successfully (yes, I know, before you post it, I know that Madden has earned your skepticism...not saying anything's wrong with it), that I think if every video was just full of penalties, overthrows, and sacks, those would probably be better received than anything else we could do.
Or maybe it's just WHY the plays succeed. Successful plays in Madden don't seem to happen for the same reasons as they do on Sundays.

# 146 ViciousFoLife @ 07/13/09 12:50 PM
Its confirm the superbowl video is from an old build of the game some so of the improve tuning and other gameplay factors aren't in or as noticable.

# 147 cedwebb @ 07/13/09 01:15 PM
Wow!! This thread for the most part has turned into a giant pile of Sh!t with all the Cowboys talk etc..I just read every post for the hell of it and to anyone who hasn't yet...don't! You will not gain anything from most of it.

I am liking what I am seeing and this is an earlier build. Its hard to really see alot of the smaller things watching from someone recording but I think once we get our hands on it we will see some really cool things. Yes the sim factor is my first priority but this game looks fun! Can't wait for the 14th

# 148 andre100672 @ 07/13/09 04:54 PM
Still looks like the flats maybe an issue the coverage was way too soft and no one is checking the the FB. I mean no one

# 149 rckinAPhilliezhat @ 07/13/09 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmacho
Different organization, the only thing that is the same is the owner, and he's a little handicapped now that there's a salary cap, and he can't buy anymore rings.

Since you want to live in the past, here's a little NFL history trivia.

Against what team did the great Vince Lombardi suffer his only post season loss ?

That's right, it was the Eagles ; it was also the NFL championship ; it just wasn't called the super bowl.

Did you watch NFL Replay yesterday ?
whats that I hear?.....silence?

# 150 KANE699 @ 07/13/09 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rckinAPhilliezhat
whats that I hear?.....silence?
Weren't you just giving cowboys fans sh*t saying not to live in the past yet you are going back to before the super bowl even existed?

Nice.

# 151 DGuinta1 @ 07/13/09 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
Weren't you just giving cowboys fans sh*t saying not to live in the past yet you are going back to before the super bowl even existed?

Nice.
Well said. Go Boys!!

# 152 countryboy @ 07/13/09 06:47 PM
is it safe to come in here yet? Has the bickering between Cowboys and Eagles fan subsided yet?

*looks at the last few posts.*

Oh...nope it hasn't

*visits different thread*

# 153 rckinAPhilliezhat @ 07/13/09 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699

Nice.
I guess now the past is the past huh? what a clown. And just a thought..You might want to send this question to the man who wrote the post.

# 154 muggins @ 07/13/09 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andre100672
Still looks like the flats maybe an issue the coverage was way too soft and no one is checking the the FB. I mean no one
So true. Kinda hard to believe they let that one through.

# 155 bang911 @ 07/13/09 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andre100672
I agree. That means you still won't be able to play man coverage very easily, or play any zone that is not covering both flats. In Madden 09 the flat pass to the FB/RB is too consistent w/o a flat zone on each side of the field.

# 156 g2thecore @ 07/13/09 07:30 PM
Ok all this Eagles vs Cowboys feud needs to end people. This is not the thread for it. Let's just agree to disagree, cuz obviously we will NEVER agree with Cowgirls.

# 157 Eddie1967 @ 07/13/09 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
is it safe to come in here yet? Has the bickering between Cowboys and Eagles fan subsided yet?

*looks at the last few posts.*

Oh...nope it hasn't

*visits different thread*
LOL, it will never end. As a cowboy fan myself I feel it's beneath me to debate with the fans of a team that has never won a superbowl. Jealousy is powerful emotion. I just pity them and keep my distance.

# 158 muggins @ 07/13/09 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie1967
LOL, it will never end. As a cowboy fan myself I feel it's beneath me to debate with the fans of a team that has never won a superbowl. Jealousy is powerful emotion. I just pity them and keep my distance.
And yet you continue to provoke them because you happened to be the fan of a team that wins a lot...

# 159 Eddie1967 @ 07/13/09 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by muggins
And yet you continue to provoke them because you happened to be the fan of a team that wins a lot...
No I happen to be a fan of the eagles greatest rivalry.

# 160 KANE699 @ 07/13/09 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmacho
Don't you mean a team that has won a lot ; the cowboys haven't won a playoff game in over ten years.
And you haven't won a superbowl in over......... never years.

Just stop dude.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.