Member Comments
# 1 jdr4693 @ 07/10/09 08:34 PM
It seems like the presentation will rule this year

# 2 leo2k2ndc @ 07/10/09 08:45 PM
LoL, Smoots fighting for the ball on a headstand Hahaha

# 3 WolfpackJk @ 07/10/09 08:46 PM
i like i like

# 4 Ian_Cummings @ 07/10/09 08:46 PM
Definitely best video the marketing crew has done yet - kudos to them. This one really does a great job of just driving home what our vision was and how we executed it.

Yay. I feel good.

# 5 K_GUN @ 07/10/09 08:52 PM
great stuff

we've known for months this stuff is coming but it can't be stated enough...

......immersion is huge.

this takes care of that

# 6 Crawi @ 07/10/09 08:54 PM
Indeed. Can't wait for it to pull me in. Seeing it online is one thing, but being involved will be so much better.

# 7 jdr4693 @ 07/10/09 09:01 PM
The "little" details will be so refreshing this year.

# 8 rsoxguy12 @ 07/10/09 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salbowski
The "fight for the fumble" looks awesome.. love the guy jumping over the pile.
Great video, getting down the small details adds a lot to the realism and immersion.
It seems like every time that fight for fumble mini game occurs, its just the same cutscene from different camera angles. A couple players are fighting for it while one guy pratically falls and does a flip over the top of the pile. Are there more cutscenes than just this one for the mini game?

# 9 Tyrant8RDFL @ 07/10/09 09:10 PM
Very Nice presentation.

# 10 jdr4693 @ 07/10/09 09:13 PM
Quote:
where is the FULL presentation of your starting lineup offense and defense ???
Maybe in next years game

# 11 Bgamer90 @ 07/10/09 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsoxguy12
Great video, getting down the small details adds a lot to the realism and immersion.
It seems like every time that fight for fumble mini game occurs, its just the same cutscene from different camera angles. A couple players are fighting for it while one guy pratically falls and does a flip over the top of the pile. Are there more cutscenes than just this one for the mini game?
I really don't know...

It won't be that much of a problem though since it isn't going to happen in every game and I'm pretty sure that people will focus more on the meter than the cutscene when it happens in the game.

# 12 TheFiasco87 @ 07/10/09 09:13 PM
For me, this really makes games in the franchise mode "feel" important. Like the things with the kicker warming up or the qb throwing on the sideline, these things seem small but together they make the presentation amazing

# 13 Soul2zion @ 07/10/09 09:16 PM
Aw man Madden is just gettin gooder and gooder. I've wanted to see these things for so long. I wish you could be in on an interview, but that's alright. Hopefully they can do that with superstar mode one day. And not where you have to read the words, but can hear them because they have your player and an interviewer on screen. And based on your answers there's a popularity or team morale meter which fluctuates depending on your answers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by salbowski
Live it up.... the debbies will be in soon.
Btw, Debbies? I'm new here.

# 14 rckinAPhilliezhat @ 07/10/09 09:16 PM
wow...just wow..things like the kicker getting ready just go so far its crazy.

# 15 The Man 451 @ 07/10/09 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by earaylewis

where is the FULL presentation of your starting lineup offense and defense ???

OK .........
That would be tight. Have the head shot of each starter and the commentator to read the names.

# 16 kmart2180 @ 07/10/09 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
Definitely best video the marketing crew has done yet - kudos to them. This one really does a great job of just driving home what our vision was and how we executed it.

Yay. I feel good.
Amazing video!!! OmG ....if that video doesnt give u the the chills then you are not a fan of football.

+1 for the Marketing crew for giving me this feeling by simply watching a video. Keep up the great work!

# 17 g2thecore @ 07/10/09 09:29 PM
I liked that video a lot. It gave me a great idea as to what to expect presentation-wise. Kudos to the team!

# 18 jbate15 @ 07/10/09 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA

Yay. I feel good.
Hey look it's Ian lol. Yeah that video just convinced me to get Madden 10. I was in the middle of buying or not buying it but the way the presentation looks makes the game look even more realistic graphics wise and a decent looking game is a big thunbs up.

# 19 HealyMonster @ 07/10/09 09:34 PM
I like the advancements, the only issue I have is that in every video I have seen, the animations and presentation stuff alot of times makes no sense, like they will have the wrong qb on the phone,etc. like when one team throws a pick 6, they always have the other qb on the phone. I hope they fix those issues before launch but im assuming it will still be in the game.

# 20 SteelerSpartan @ 07/10/09 09:35 PM
they got our "Here We Go Steelers..Here We Go!!" Chant in for home games at Heinz

« Previous12345678Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.