Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

The official patch for NCAA Football 10 has been released for the PS3.

Quote:
"Per Adam_Thompson_EA:

1) Option to turn off DLC in online dynasty
2) Sliders are fixed
3) Default roster now matches the one we put in the EA locker"

Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 Manbearpig @ 07/15/09 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsfan4life
Kickoffs are basically like a extra point for me right now...I've run 3 back in 2 and a half quarters.
thats dissapointing news

# 162 Marino @ 07/15/09 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxslim502xx
ATTENTION: kickoff returns are BROKE, the players get knocked to the ground 99% of the time..this is post patch they were fine before i have the sliders on default and have moved them around same result
I am not seeing this. Although I did return one back, everything else seems fine.

# 163 OMT @ 07/15/09 10:51 PM
Quote:
ATTENTION: kickoff returns are BROKE, the players get knocked to the ground 99% of the time..this is post patch they were fine before i have the sliders on default and have moved them around same result
99% of the time eh?

Is this with no slider adjustments?

# 164 J-Unit40 @ 07/15/09 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig
Guess you made the running too effective, can you post a list of the sliders btw
Sure. I just started the game over because I was tweaking the sliders like a lunatic. Very small sample size, but I'm going to start a new game with the same teams right now UF (me) vs. UGA on All-American.

9 minute quarters.

HUM/CPU

QB Accuracy 40 / 40 (At 45 they were a little too accurate)
Pass Blocking 45 / 45
WR Catching 45 / 45
RB Ability 50 / 55 (CPU runs better, but if too high they run herky-jerky)
Run Blocking 50 / 55

Pass Coverage 50 / 50
Pass Rush 75/ 75
INT 0 / 0
Rush Defense 50 / 50
Tackling 50 /50 (at 40 I saw too many broken tackles)

I think kickoff return blocking may be tied to Run Block. Not 100% sure though. When I had it up to 60 on each side, I was seeing a lot of knockdown blocks on KRs.

# 165 redsfan4life @ 07/15/09 10:53 PM
I don't know what it's tied to but I'm running kick returns back like no one's business and i only have run blocking at 55...

# 166 xxslim502xx @ 07/15/09 10:55 PM
ok the KICKOFF RETURN bug is when you have run blocking turned up..i just tested it if run blocking is at 50 it is fine..but you turn it up and on kickoffs everybody gets knocked down...ADAM, what does run blocking do is it just for Running plays?

# 167 jth1331 @ 07/15/09 10:56 PM
I think All American is the way to go right now.
I played OU(me) at Alabama, and noticed that really the only differences were the CPU running better and playing better defense. And this is with CPU pass blocking at 0 and Human Pass Rush at 90, there didn't seem to be much of a difference in pass rush.
I think I'll go down to AA and try it out, Heisman seems to "cheap" right now.

# 168 xxslim502xx @ 07/15/09 10:57 PM
adam i think i should get hired to test the bugs i pay attention to little details i think i could do a better job at finding bugs and testing then the QA testers at EA, lol

# 169 timmg @ 07/15/09 10:59 PM
Quote:
He is right i just went in pratice mode KO only Run Blk at 100, 7-8 players were knockdown, next KO Run Blk at 50, only one guy was knockdown

# 170 greenegt @ 07/15/09 10:59 PM
This is just awesome. The game is really good pre-patch and seeing these post-patch impressions = Can't wait to get this patch!

# 171 bosstalk @ 07/15/09 11:05 PM
Game play has improved tremendously...

the sliders were key...

# 172 kujo10774 @ 07/15/09 11:10 PM
Guys I loved reading all of your replys so much i just joined this website...for my first post i probably have some stupid questions...i just purchased a PS3 for the sole purpose of NCAA 10. How do i get this patch? does it download auto or do i have to go somewhere on the game. If i get the patch do i need to dowload the new rosters? If i do need to dowload, where do i locate them? thanks in advance for your help

# 173 tpeacock71 @ 07/15/09 11:10 PM
I am new to the online thing. Where do I need to go to get the patch? Thanks!!

# 174 MaizeHaze @ 07/15/09 11:10 PM
Adam, two questions

1. The roster size is now at 69 instead of 70 with the updated roster. How did that happen?

2. Is there a way to fix the stadium sounds? ie 09 they came on a second or two after a play but this year the second the players hit the ground it starts. Minor problem but can that get fixed?

# 175 ab2c4 @ 07/15/09 11:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
I can vouch for updated rosters. Accuracy you'll get different answers depending on who you ask around here.
Good enough. I was more concerned about the sliders but I wanted to ask for clarification about the rosters. It looks like you guys ended up doing a great job on this year's game after all. To some it is just another video game but for myself this has been my main game every year since it came out in 1993 so it means something to me to have a quality working game. I love this series and appreciate all that your team did.

# 176 MaizeHaze @ 07/15/09 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeacock71
I am new to the online thing. Where do I need to go to get the patch? Thanks!!
Have your ps3 hooked up to the internet and when you start the game the update notice will appear on your screen. Just click "ok" and it will download.

# 177 tpeacock71 @ 07/15/09 11:15 PM
Thank you! Very much appreciated!

# 178 ab2c4 @ 07/15/09 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kujo10774
Guys I loved reading all of your replys so much i just joined this website...for my first post i probably have some stupid questions...i just purchased a PS3 for the sole purpose of NCAA 10. How do i get this patch? does it download auto or do i have to go somewhere on the game. If i get the patch do i need to dowload the new rosters? If i do need to dowload, where do i locate them? thanks in advance for your help
As long as you have your ps3 connected to your internet connection, as soon as you put the game disc in it should prompt you to download and install the update/patch.

# 179 RoyalBoyle78 @ 07/15/09 11:19 PM
holy smokes batman I to caught up in the rosters thread didn't;t see this, sweet going to download now...

# 180 MaizeHaze @ 07/15/09 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedrumsdw
Can anyone else confirm this?
See for yourself! I checked Michigan, Michigan St. and Ohio State and all had 68 players on the roster and only let me create one more player before it told me I reached the max amount for that team.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.