Home
Madden 2010 News Post

IGN has posted 2 Madden NFL 10 videos, featuring Madden Moments.

Steelers vs. Cardinals

Colts vs. Vikings

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 jdr4693 @ 07/22/09 11:48 PM
Quote:
Man im STILL not feeling the emotion in this game post-play... Where is it? I mean the presentation is better 10X but man where is the emotion? After the whistle everyone turns into zombies.

They need more POST play cut scenes. Cutscenes after big hits and sacks. Maybe when a QB gets sacked, zoom in on him slowly getting up and have him punch the or spike the ball in disappointment before getting up. Maybe have some teammates come over and help him up after a sack instead of having nothing happen after a sack they should get some zoomed up cutscenes.

# 82 lazerROOSTER @ 07/23/09 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piderman
IGN is pumping out these vids like Jon Kate Pumping out kids...thx for the link
that's funny. But its looking good. Every time I see a video I still get mad that the running animations weren't changed.

# 83 43Chargers4Now @ 07/23/09 03:24 AM
That wide open lob pass that Peyton Manning messed up worries me. A lob pass shouldn't miss like that. Especially if it's PEYTON MANNING. Unless Peyton was injured in that game, I don't think a pass like that should have been off.

# 84 Exonerated @ 07/23/09 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 43Chargers4Now
That wide open lob pass that Peyton Manning messed up worries me. A lob pass shouldn't miss like that. Especially if it's PEYTON MANNING. Unless Peyton was injured in that game, I don't think a pass like that should have been off.
He was pressured.

# 85 ZoneBlitz @ 07/23/09 04:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 43Chargers4Now
All NFL QBs make mistakes. All of them make bad throws. The elite one's make more good throws on a consistent basis - but they all make mistakes. So, that was very realistic.

# 86 Cryolemon @ 07/23/09 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneBlitz
All NFL QBs make mistakes. All of them make bad throws.
Except that one game where Brady was 26-28 and the only 2 incompletions were dropped passes.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.