Home
Tiger Woods 10 News Post

BEAUTIFUL BANFF SPRINGS GOLF CLUB NOW AVAILABLE
AS A GAME ADD-ON FOR TIGER WOODS PGA TOUR 10

July 23, 2009 – Looking for a truly breathtaking and challenging golf experience? Then Banff Springs Golf Club, located in Alberta, Canada, is a must-have and is now available as a game add-on for PLAYSTATION 3 and Xbox 360. Banff Springs can be purchased for 600 Microsoft Points or $7.50 through PlayStation Network.

Banff Springs Golf Club sits in the heart of Canada’s Rocky Mountains and features a captivating layout with elevation changes and holes surrounded by snow capped mountains that give every golfer a sense of the panoramic beauty that surrounds them. This marks the first time Banff Springs has made an appearance in the Tiger Woods PGA TOUR franchise and gamers will surely notice the incredible graphical detail that has been given to this picturesque course.

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 23 - View All
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 manny2k8 @ 07/23/09 12:28 PM
To say this course is gorgeous is a tremendous understatement!

I've played this course in real life and this is an incredible, accurate representation of an amazing 18 holes of golf.

I hate the extra fees we got to pay for courses we've had before, but I really think this course is worth the extra coin.

# 2 DiddyGotGrillz @ 07/23/09 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by manny2k8
To say this course is gorgeous is a tremendous understatement!

I've played this course in real life and this is an incredible, accurate representation of an amazing 18 holes of golf.

I hate the extra fees we got to pay for courses we've had before, but I really think this course is worth the extra coin.
Oh yeah, I agree. I have never heard of this course in my entire life, so I decided to do a google search and it is AMAZING looking!!!! Can't wait to get home and play it.

# 3 JBHuskers @ 07/23/09 01:26 PM
Yeah I can't wait to get home tonight to download and play it.

# 4 Ryman @ 07/23/09 02:18 PM
Great course. I wonder of they have any "bear issues" while playing in real life, seems like this course cuts through prime grizzly country.

# 5 manny2k8 @ 07/23/09 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryman
Great course. I wonder of they have any "bear issues" while playing in real life, seems like this course cuts through prime grizzly country.
There are definitey bears around but they prefer to stay away, a hell of a lot of Elk and deer though.

# 6 Ryman @ 07/23/09 03:19 PM
I bet, that first par 3 my jaw dropped at how neat it was.

# 7 DiddyGotGrillz @ 07/23/09 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryman
I bet, that first par 3 my jaw dropped at how neat it was.
On the game or in pics?

# 8 Leebuchanan @ 07/23/09 04:41 PM
I'd buy it this second if I could use it in the tour season. As it stands now, though, no sale. That's a shame, because I love that course.

# 9 Ryman @ 07/23/09 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiddyGotGrillz
On the game or in pics?
In the game, the tall pines surround a green that has a 40-45 foot drop from the tee with a pond in the front. The mountains in the background cap it off. The course reminds me of Cour-de_Leene (sp?) that was in the series a few years ago.

Even though it can't be used in the career, its worth the price with the sheer beauty.

# 10 DivotMaker @ 07/23/09 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leebuchanan
I'd buy it this second if I could use it in the tour season. As it stands now, though, no sale. That's a shame, because I love that course.
Even though you can play it in any other mode, plus DLC courses will be included in the Live Tournament Season mode?

# 11 manny2k8 @ 07/23/09 07:21 PM
yes

# 12 redcat @ 07/23/09 07:48 PM
With these downloaded courses, will they be playable on future versions of the game? Did anyone download a course with last year's game that is still playable with '10? If you could keep playing the courses year after year, I would actually see them as being a decent value since the creators don't seem to be including previous downloaded courses on later versions of the game.

# 13 kerosene31 @ 07/23/09 08:56 PM
Beautiful course. Always loved it back in the Links days.

What isn't awesome about this view?

# 14 DiddyGotGrillz @ 07/23/09 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerosene31
Beautiful course. Always loved it back in the Links days.

What isn't awesome about this view?

EA Sports: Banff Springs 1

I've got to admit, that looks pretty cool!!!

# 15 Pappy Knuckles @ 07/24/09 12:38 PM
I didn't see it when I looked on the marketplace last night. I'll have to check again later.

# 16 DiddyGotGrillz @ 07/24/09 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
I didn't see it when I looked on the marketplace last night. I'll have to check again later.
Yeah, for some reason I noticed that too. I just paid for it via the internet (xbox website) and it added it to my queue and downloaded when I turned it on. Also, you can download when the banner for it comes up on the start menu in TW10.

# 17 Glenn33 @ 07/24/09 03:41 PM
I bought this yesterday...BEAUTIFUL course. Makes me wanna road trip to Canada.

# 18 Pappy Knuckles @ 07/25/09 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiddyGotGrillz
Yeah, for some reason I noticed that too. I just paid for it via the internet (xbox website) and it added it to my queue and downloaded when I turned it on. Also, you can download when the banner for it comes up on the start menu in TW10.
Thanks. I ended up checking again today and it's up now. I'm gonna run a round online with a buddy once he gets back in a little bit. Looking foward to it.

# 19 Pappy Knuckles @ 07/26/09 07:27 AM
I skipped the last DLC after hearing some of the feedback, but I'm glad I scooped this up. Very beautiful course. I'm going to try to knock out a couple of rounds of the PGA Season thing theyve got up now.

# 20 Lieutenant Dan @ 07/27/09 10:00 AM
I'm delighted this one's up! This is the DLC course I was waitin' on! Absolutely stunning!

My next hopeful is Scottsdale TPC, Arizona.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.