Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

ESPN Videogames have posted an article on the Five Things to Know about NBA Live 10.

Quote:
"Chris Paul pops a 3 to give the Hornets the lead and as he pumps his fists in celebration, you hear Ric Flair's trademark "Woo!" blare out over the PA system to help hype the crowd.

Play as the Warriors and the Oakland crowd greets sharpshooting Italian Marco Belinelli with chants of "Rocky! Rocky!"

Bring the Magic to the playoffs and you'll even see Dwight Howard bust out the "Superman" dance prior to tipoff.

These are just some of the enhancements made to the overall atmosphere of EA Sports' basketball series for "NBA Live 10," a franchise that has struggled both in sales and in perception as of late, making EA the underdog in its roundball rivalry with 2K Sports and its award-winning "NBA 2K" series. But don't just think all of "Live's" changes are simply a series of woos, chants and Soulja Boy dance steps as EA also promises some amazing strides forward in terms of game play, introducing new elements like the size-up dribble."

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 TreyIM2 @ 07/23/09 11:58 PM
Anybody check the new Live 10 vid? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S6sIZLBoyg&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.operationsports.com%2FMiguel ito%2520kache%2Fblog%2F3950-new-nba-live-10-gameplay-trailer%2F&feature=player_embedded

# 62 TreyIM2 @ 07/24/09 12:00 AM
My bad. Here -

# 63 slvicick @ 07/24/09 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
The size up should make those clutch moments pretty tense when you have to guard a superstar in a close game
Same thing I was thinking

# 64 RayDog253 @ 07/24/09 12:20 AM
That was one of the only things i missed when playing Live 09 after playing 2k9.

# 65 Dantecamp21 @ 07/24/09 10:00 AM
I'm really excited for this year's game. One thing that was mentioned and stayed under the radar: trowbacks.

People have been asking for that ever since the game went next-gen, now it's finally here.

Can't wait!

# 66 23bluesman @ 07/24/09 11:49 AM
Absolutely LOVED this article.

# 67 PuntNL @ 07/24/09 01:53 PM
Really nice article... I can't feel different than that Live will be back this year... Hope to see the game in real action soon..

# 68 İroke @ 07/24/09 02:25 PM
I'm translating all this info to spanish for another forum where I'm helping, and obviuosly i'm reading this again. Well, I don't know how this could scape from my eyes yesterday, but Sean O'Brien says:

Quote:
"I'd have to say the Denver Nuggets, Alex English-era throwback from back in the day," he says. "As for the shoes, I'm a big Jordan 3, Jordan 4 guy, so I'd love to throw those shoes on as well. In terms of a particular game mode that we'll talk to you more about at a later date, actually having control of what shoes to put on your athlete can be a lot of fun."
Is he talking about some kind of superstar mode? I really hope he does

# 69 23 @ 07/24/09 02:31 PM
be a pro mode maybe

# 70 Da_Czar @ 07/24/09 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iminurbase
We kept it for Dynasty Mode.
You don't know how much this means to me personally ..LOL i was miffed to say the least...Thank you Sir

# 71 DaWolf @ 07/24/09 04:44 PM
What are Size Up moves? Sorry english is not my first language.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.