Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 HoosierDaddy @ 07/23/09 06:38 PM
I'm sure somebody did.

# 42 rockchisler @ 07/23/09 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
Did nothing for me personally. Need to see some actual recorded user gameplay before I start to make judgments. One annoyance I noticed is that the rim and backboard STILL do not bend or break-away at all. Looks so unnatural how stiff it is when the players dunk. Graphics look very vivid, and the atmosphere seems much improved. I cannot tell about the animations from the trailer. Again I need to see raw gameplay before making a judgment there. Overall it's what I expected though with only quick bursts of up-close gameplay.
in 09 the rim breaks away on dunks and the hoop sways, 2k9 is the one were the rim does not break away on dunks.

# 43 jrich730 @ 07/23/09 06:38 PM
where it go its gone

# 44 Greene_Flash03 @ 07/23/09 06:39 PM
Positives:

+ dive for the loose ball (nice animations too)
+ Lewis' block on Varejao (I like how he complains)
+ Better post moves? Perhaps signature post moves?
+ Shaq Boxing out after Dwight's baby hook
+ Players moving with out the ball (Players actually cuts, with nice animations)
+ Jameer's crossover/ pick/ bounce pass/ and the finish
+ VC's dunk then the fall
+ Graphics/colors PHENOMENAL.

+ Lebron's first dunk was fluid

Negatives:

- 0:17, Dwight's first dunk...I noticed the backboard, rim didn't move at all... just the net.
- LBJ first dunk, rim, board, didn't move at all

Minor negs here guys...I like what I saw so far...

# 45 marquiece @ 07/23/09 06:40 PM
Oh well...@ least some of us saw it...

# 46 Pared @ 07/23/09 06:41 PM
Wait wait wait.... what happened to all that procedural awareness stuff they marketed??

No one was looking at the ball as it was going through the hoop. And Rashard was turned around facing the crowd right before he jumped up to get dunked on.

Alright, gonna have to step away. I'm just nit-picking now.

# 47 stephensonmc @ 07/23/09 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
Did nothing for me personally. Need to see some actual recorded user gameplay before I start to make judgments. One annoyance I noticed is that the rim and backboard STILL do not bend or break-away at all. Looks so unnatural how stiff it is when the players dunk. Graphics look very vivid, and the atmosphere seems much improved. I cannot tell about the animations from the trailer. Again I need to see raw gameplay before making a judgment there. Overall it's what I expected though with only quick bursts of up-close gameplay.
You'll see the rim bend on some dunks in the final version man.

# 48 23 @ 07/23/09 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy
Lebron had the left handed layup and Dwight had the power left handed dunk on the alley-oop

Looks like the video was just removed.

Im still watching

As far as the switched hands, that has been in games for years man, Mike Wang has given explanation for it a couple of times... I dont like it myself but it is done for a reason

# 49 jaosming @ 07/23/09 06:43 PM
Nitpicks from the trailer from the thread at the NLSC.

Quote:
I've done my frame by frame analysis.

First the obvious good, signs, warmups, rituals, smoother animations. The passing they showed looked great.

Random thing, Dwight isn't wearing his armband when he does his dance

Ok, now the bad that I found. First off, all (little) hype I had that this game will be the be all end all da **** basketball game is gone, this is why.

That Dwight alleyoop was just weak. Should have just stopped it at the pause effects thing and not shown the finish. Why was Shaq up past the free throw line doubling Nelson anyway?

Watch the secondary defenders in each play. They are looking in the wrong direction, doing weird animations.

Like Pietrus swiping in random air behind William's layup.

The main "person" to watch with this is Lewis right before he gets **** on by lebron. He isn't even looking at or facing up to lebrons drive. He is actually looking into the crowd, 180 degrees away from him and then turns the wrong way to go for the block.

No boxing out for rebounds.

Just little things. Im sure they improved gameplay and presentation that will let them focus on these little things for Live 11 but it looks like Live 10 will leave me wanting more from the series like it does every year.
I'm not 100% disappointed. That was a great trailer and it looks like the overall gameplay and presentation will be greatly improved upon by the time we get our hands on it. Just, my hype for the game has diminished to realistic standards.

# 50 abid_baller @ 07/23/09 06:43 PM
gotta wait till tmorrow to see it again i guess....

# 51 Greene_Flash03 @ 07/23/09 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Wait wait wait.... what happened to all that procedural awareness stuff they marketed??

No one was looking at the ball as it was going through the hoop. And Rashard was turned around facing the crowd right before he jumped up to get dunked on.

Alright, gonna have to step away. I'm just nit-picking now.
Was that in 06 or 07? I guess they took it out?

# 52 HoosierDaddy @ 07/23/09 06:43 PM
I watched it about 6 times, LOL!

All I ask is that Live go in the right direction, and it's clearly happening. They made great strides in 09, so I'm certain 10 will be a lot better. Everything overall looks much improved and it's only a year of development. Remember, this is close to a 70% build, so it's hard telling what's been added since then and what's been fixed.

# 53 alexgamez122 @ 07/23/09 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greene_Flash03
Positives:

+ dive for the loose ball (nice animations too)
+ Lewis' block on Varejao (I like how he complains)
+ Better post moves? Perhaps signature post moves?
+ Shaq Boxing out after Dwight's baby hook
+ Players moving with out the ball (Players actually cuts, with nice animations)
+ Jameer's crossover/ pick/ bounce pass/ and the finish
+ VC's dunk then the fall
+ Graphics/colors PHENOMENAL.

+ Lebron's first dunk was fluid

Negatives:

- 0:17, Dwight's first dunk...I noticed the backboard, rim didn't move at all... just the net.
- LBJ first dunk, rim, board, didn't move at all

Minor negs here guys...I like what I saw so far...
More negatives,
- cheerleaders still just sit there
- When Mo goes for contested layup, petrus goes for a block on no one, shows no awareness of where ball is

# 54 blingballa333 @ 07/23/09 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marquiece
Oh well...@ least some of us saw it...

# 55 jaosming @ 07/23/09 06:44 PM

# 56 rockchisler @ 07/23/09 06:44 PM
glad I saw it b4 they took it off.

# 57 abid_baller @ 07/23/09 06:46 PM

# 58 Greene_Flash03 @ 07/23/09 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgamez122
More negatives,
- cheerleaders still just sit there
- When Mo goes for contested layup, petrus goes for a block on no one, shows no awareness of where ball is
Oh wait, also on LBJ's dunk Lewis was facing the crowd, but was there for the help D... weird..

# 59 BiggD @ 07/23/09 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaosming
Jao with the steal

nice work man lol

# 60 BiggD @ 07/23/09 06:48 PM
OMG just watched it... thats so hot!

gotta watch this bad boy a few more times i reckon lol

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.